Decoding the chaos elemental!

AndyPandy

I think the "What a curious village." is likely a reference to Witchaven, seeing as there appear to be references for Sir Tiffy and the Temple Knights...

So perhaps we've now got 4 quest line continuations that are happening this year?

This may be the upgrade year, but damn it's looking good for quests.

i cant wait!

even though so far they have only done quests for my 2nd least favorit(goblin) and the fremmy one doesn't look that good at all i was hoping for an isles extention.

but i'm just glad the elves arn't getting anything soon. i dont like those quests.

Y_Z.png

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"muspah" could be some reference to Zaros who is known to be trapped somewhere in Runescape, possibly the frozen north?

this could be referring to a quest where followers of saradomin wake Zaros to try and rid the world of Zamorak with you making the choice of waking him or not?

hey just brainstorming :wall:

runemghost,anthony7489.gif

whats ingrediants for admiral pie?

1 admiral and some pastry

Grace brings the pain. The rhythm of blood begins anew.

To conclude: Fay autocrat impugns royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.

The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a ventricle of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?

"Wake the muspah. Don't wake the muspah!" - and that's just the first of them! Syzygy nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs. Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them.

Now, where are those keys? Ah yes, the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy. What a curious village.

Sheds are heavy; Sirrah is dead.

xglA WKWNWBRk

Heres what i think:

FTP3 is definetly there

The avatar thing may have been for the goblin quest, or the gods could be using avatars to get on Glienor

Red Raktuber=Red October (Either Russian Revolution, meaning the penguin series could end or come to a climax, or the submarine Red October, Which might be that large penguin we saw last. The fact that penguins, especially giant ones, don't fly either, supports this. I really think this one is correct.

Ventricle is part of the heart. Heart of Darkness took place in the congo, maybe this has something to do with Legends P2 or something in the Karzari jungle.

I think the syzygy and ritual thing may have to do with summoning. Thats all i got

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

"muspah" could be some reference to Zaros who is known to be trapped somewhere in Runescape, possibly the frozen north?

this could be referring to a quest where followers of saradomin wake Zaros to try and rid the world of Zamorak with you making the choice of waking him or not?

that'd be pretty neat :pray:

Although, why in the world would saradominist want to wake up zaros...(even if its to wake up zamorak, wouldn't it be better to wake up say Guthix, or call saradomin himself?)

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Although, why in the world would saradominist want to wake up zaros...(even if its to wake up zamorak, wouldn't it be better to wake up say Guthix, or call saradomin himself?)

yes! lets have sara followers let loose the most powerfull being ever! of course he will be so grateful that he will kill our enemies and not harm us one bit! [/sarcasm] seriously that is pathetic

Y_Z.png

some consider Zaros to be a good or at least better god then zamorak.

also the first chaos elemental letter states "Zaros will be reborn" in an anagram. < sorry could be second

this hasn't happened yet but is hinted to often.

runemghost,anthony7489.gif

whats ingrediants for admiral pie?

1 admiral and some pastry

Well, "the sheds are heavy" is obviously refering to the lumbridge shack house which is the entrance to zanaris. Also, Sirrah is dead might not be about tiffy, but maybe another temple knights quest, or "Sirrah" might just refer to the fairy godfather and he dies in the end of quest series :o yay?

There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

RS BILLYMAYS.png

From god letters 24...

Dear Spiritual and mysterious, yet serious god of balance which i am not really familiar with yet, Guthix

I have several questions for thee and in able for thee to respond, thee must think carefully...

1. If there are three gods, then how does thy brother, Saradomin, has his own island, meaning Entrana, that is being inhabited by locals that only adore thy brethren, Saradomin? Don't you think that thou and thy other brethren, Zamorak, shall also have ye own island which shelters people that worship both thee and thy brother?

2. Do thee have any plans on this place you call "Gielenor"?

3. If we haven't discovered all of our planet, don't you think there is a place not located on any terrain here in "Gielenor"? Perhaps, something unimaginably mysterious beneath the seas, which we see almost everywhere we go.

4. Which city do thee think is most superior to the others?

5. I am not sure if thee has seen it all, but was there any other creatures that inhabited this place before that are now extinct?

That is all for now. I hope thee could answer my queries...

Darkmon12

1) There are not only three gods upon this world. I know not why, but this is a lie spread by one of mine brothers for his own secret purpose.

As for Entrana, it is my understanding that this island was the place where Saradomin didst first step forth upon this world, and as such hath been honoured by his followers more than other such locations.

If thou hath truly looked upon this place however, thou will know that although it carries the veneer of Saradominism, at it's heart and under it's skin it hath still the touch of Zamorak below its' earth. There doth not exist a place in the mortal realm wholly aligned with one deity or the other, for this would disrupt the balance and I shall not allow that to occur.

2) I hath many plans for this world, for it is crucial in mine experiments.

Some day thou may see what mine purpose is, but for now, I shall keep it secret to all for fear that knowledge of my intentions may change the observations which I must make in mine experiment.

3) If thou art asking of the city beneath the waves, it hath been submerged for many centuries, and most commonfolk consider it naught but a myth.

I tell thee true, however, that such a place doth indeed exist, and even as I write this there are those working to re-establish access between this place and the outside world that hath all but forgotten it over these past centuries.

4) Mine senses oft draw me to Taverley, for it hath a tranquil beauty in the way it absorbed nature as part of itself, rather than forcing the natural world out of it as other cities such as Falador hath done.

5) There are many creatures that once walked upon this land that have since been destroyed as a race upon this plane completely.

Those called in as warriors by the various deities of this world in the so called 'god wars' thou shouldst be particularly glad are no longer walking within this realm, for such abominations brought forth by Zamorak as he waged his war should not be seen on this plane ever again.

I hope mine responses hath been satisfactory and as clear as the questions themselves.

This shows that there IS an underwater city/place... so PENGUIN SUBMARINE! Rawr! Long live the penguins on their quest for underwaterr city locating/flying! :thumbsup:

There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

RS BILLYMAYS.png

I'm surprised that no-one mentioned the solution to "anagrams" yet, as they practically gave them away in the signature and key hint. Just look at your keyboard and compare and you get "new desert quest" and "new Myreque quest".

I don't understand?

EDIT: I see what you mean now.

For all those who don't understand:

the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy.

Take each of the letters, and look at the key to the left of them on your keyboard.

EDIT2: I did the same with the letters he signed off with and I got:

zfkl qjqbqvej

Mean anything to anyone?

to the EDIT: it says to the left and yeah you get new desert quest

Several people have posted this and kinda burst my bubble of proudness :( . oh well i was happy when i saw it lol

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I think I figured out what the Syzygy is! \' In the aforementioned thread on the RSOF (QFC - 16-17-565-58475705) there is a quote from General Khazard that they mention upon. "The planets are nearing alignment; we will meet in the place of half light and ice soon. Beware of the others, for though they are weak and few, they are cunning." ~The message that Khazard asks you to tell his Scouts in the Shadow Sword quest.

They also heavily reference upon a "ritual".

Now, from what I've read, Syzygy is an alignment of planets, yes? And Khazard says that the planets are aligning, yes?

So perhaps, this syzygy thing will be heavily involved with the rebirth of the Mahjarrat.

As for the "scopes," there are three main scopes to think of: WOM's telescope, and house telescope, but those two don't seem substantial enough to be of import to it.

The Observatory, however, is a whole different matter. Not only does the Observatory quest teach us a bit about the months, which are heavily mentioned in the letter, observatories are used to observe planets, correct? So perhaps the observatory is of importance.

I highly recommend looking at the RSOF post I mentioned and cross-reference it with the information here. This seems to cross over far too much to just be coincident. :shock:

*Insert witty remark here*

The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a ventricle of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?
This seems to be a very strong hint towards some sort of submarine contend. Red Raktuber = Red October, a Russian submarine from a book, movie and video game. The "flying" remarks could mean moving underwater. The fish references also point at something involving water.

I am so sorry but....

ZOMG SAILING!1!!1

yes sailing :D

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

I think I figured out what the Syzygy is! \' In the aforementioned thread on the RSOF (QFC - 16-17-565-58475705) there is a quote from General Khazard that they mention upon. "The planets are nearing alignment; we will meet in the place of half light and ice soon. Beware of the others, for though they are weak and few, they are cunning." ~The message that Khazard asks you to tell his Scouts in the Shadow Sword quest.

They also heavily reference upon a "ritual".

Now, from what I've read, Syzygy is an alignment of planets, yes? And Khazard says that the planets are aligning, yes?

So perhaps, this syzygy thing will be heavily involved with the rebirth of the Mahjarrat.

As for the "scopes," there are three main scopes to think of: WOM's telescope, and house telescope, but those two don't seem substantial enough to be of import to it.

The Observatory, however, is a whole different matter. Not only does the Observatory quest teach us a bit about the months, which are heavily mentioned in the letter, observatories are used to observe planets, correct? So perhaps the observatory is of importance.

I highly recommend looking at the RSOF post I mentioned and cross-reference it with the information here. This seems to cross over far too much to just be coincident. :shock:

I'd say you're right. I don't see why people have any interest in the wise old man's telescope. No one ever mentions the random telescope on the balcony in varrock. Then people assume that since it's facing south it must be looking at the wizard's tower. has anyone here stopped to think maybe that telescope is a decoration, like the one in varrock, likely to be found in any study, anywhere. Stupid rumors from stupid ideas. -.-

besides if the wise old man wanted to spy on somewhere he'd likely do it by magic. the telescope is probably just for stargazing.

I'd say it's probably more associated with scopes in out POH, or the observatory.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Now, where are those keys? Ah yes, the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy. What a curious village.

The keys have already been dealt with but there have been a few theories on the curious village.

When I read it my first thought was of the game Professor Layton and the Curious Village in which the village is called St. Mystere. So I'd take the last sentence to mean "What a mystery" rather than refering to an actual place in this instance.

Rebornflames.png

As the flames that made up the phoenix slowly burned out,

Only ashes were left where once it stood,

It would be reborn from the ashes,

The phoenix would rise again.

Grace brings the pain. The rhythm of blood begins anew.

"The pain" to me rings loudly of the last words of the dragonkin after WGS; their pledge to bring pain to the smaller races... :ohnoes: And naturally their ability will stem from the grace given them by Jas, who tasked them with guarding his stone when he left.

Oddly enough the "rhythm of blood begins anew" seems to be hinting at the vampyre series. From a previous postbag we know that the dragonkin are or were in that region, which would smoothly tie these two seemingly unrelated statements together. Perhaps they are in a partnership with Draken? Perhaps in the forging of such a strong material they require blood, gathered by vampyres in exchange for something from the dragonkin? Perhaps they won't even be dragon, but the ever-mysterious daeyalt material, beginning anew from the sense that they are creating weapons from a new material? Perhaps then the dragonkin are arming the armies of Draken with these new weapons/armours to attempt to overtake the land west of the Salve? Many Perhaps's -.-

I won't bother commenting on anything else as all the other tidbits seem to have been deciphered already. :thumbsup: At least those I can think of; that Sirrah line has me stumped. -.-

I think the "What a curious village." is likely a reference to Witchaven, seeing as there appear to be references for Sir Tiffy and the Temple Knights...

So perhaps we've now got 4 quest line continuations that are happening this year?

This may be the upgrade year, but damn it's looking good for quests.

i cant wait!

even though so far they have only done quests for my 2nd least favorit(goblin) and the fremmy one doesn't look that good at all i was hoping for an isles extention.

but i'm just glad the elves arn't getting anything soon. i dont like those quests.

Sorry if I'm not contributing directly to main purpose of thread:

While 2009 was labelled as the "update" year, quest storylines can be "updated" can't they? If we look at what was said in the Behind the Scenes 2009 main post at the start of they year, this was said:

Updating some of the earliest content/quests to bring it up to date, and take advantage of all the features we have added to the game engine since it was originally created.
So I wouldn't be surprised if we got several questline continuations, especially the older ones. (Like we now know that we'll have a new Dwarf quest, due the the DD released on it - this is the most left alone questlines, the last quest being released on 26 July 2005. What's more, it said is was "part 2" hinting that more parts would be added soon...)

I'd say you're right. I don't see why people have any interest in the wise old man's telescope. No one ever mentions the random telescope on the balcony in varrock. Then people assume that since it's facing south it must be looking at the wizard's tower. has anyone here stopped to think maybe that telescope is a decoration, like the one in varrock, likely to be found in any study, anywhere. Stupid rumors from stupid ideas. -.-

besides if the wise old man wanted to spy on somewhere he'd likely do it by magic. the telescope is probably just for stargazing.

I'd say it's probably more associated with scopes in out POH, or the observatory.

I agree with you, but did you know you can actually see through the WOM's telescope? And when you do, you see the Wizard's Tower up close. So it is pointed at the tower.

In other news, this may be usefull:

jagexquote.png

And maybe people who are good with anagrams can look at these?

- the sheds are heavy

- what a curious village

- sirrah is dead

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

- the sheds are heavy

- what a curious village

- sirrah is dead

Haven't gotten anywhere, really.

Some reconfigurations, don't seem close to solved, but may jog memories for some:

the sheds are heavy

Shh, Edee Have Tyras

Heed every hats ash

deaths very hashee

---

what a curious village

Evil lair coughs watau

hilarious wave Gacult

---

Sirrah is dead

Heard Sir Dais

Share dad iris (father's eye?)

Dishes Are Rid

I Raid Dashers

Rash Said Dire (think west ardougne?)

----

OK, I know these aren't right, but maybe one springs something to mind for someone else.

stormveritas.png

- the sheds are heavy

- what a curious village

- sirrah is dead

i don't thnk those are anagrams, mainly because they make sense. sirrah could refer to pretty much anyone, curious village could be witchaven or something, and the sheds could be the zanaris shed?

Paragon.png

- the sheds are heavy

- what a curious village

- sirrah is dead

i don't thnk those are anagrams, mainly because they make sense. sirrah could refer to pretty much anyone, curious village could be witchaven or something, and the sheds could be the zanaris shed?

I'm not sure they're anagrams either, but it's worth a try in my opinion.

By the way, I think 'sheds' doesn't necessarily mean shacks. You can shed tears, skin, hair. It could mean the Tears of Guthix are in trouble. Shedding can also mean "to cause (blood) to flow by cutting or wounding", indicating the Vampyres may get in trouble with their already dwindling blood tithe revenue.

EDIT: I find it interesting that you can form 'Tyras' with the letters from 'the sheds are heavy'. Although Tyras is (presumably) dead and Mod MMG said that the next Elven Quest won't be for a while.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

This is just something that struck me as strange, it speaks of sleaping with the fishys

and in the barbarian training you go into an underwater cavern?

Also the mithril door in their may be the enterance into this city that they speak of.

This is just something that struck me as strange, it speaks of sleaping with the fishys

and in the barbarian training you go into an underwater cavern?

Also the mithril door in their may be the enterance into this city that they speak of.

Also, the mithril door has some other content in it... After WGS you can enter the door my using the key you get from the quest (no spoilers \' )

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009