How could life be better?

Zierro

How do you think life should be?

I think it should be more like our dreams where limits are unheard of and everything seems like an adventure. In real life it seems like you're just a piece of clay molded by your environment but in dreams you are what gets to determine everything. I also think it would be better if people learned lessons permanently and didn't forget so much.

This is a very open discussion so don't be scared to share your thoughts.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'm thinking, why would we want life in the first place? If everyone were dead, we wouldn't need to worry about all this.

But then you think, if we never lived we would never have experienced the happy sides.

Life as it is isn't bad, it just has flaws, and I'll add two very nice sayings here:

"Life is simple, but we make it hard," and "For every shadow there is a light cast." Basically ,we need to try not to make big deals out of everything, and we should know that there'll be a bright side, that a bad time will pass if you give it time: Time heals all wounds.

So, to answer your question: life can be better if we all just stop making it so hard. If life was a simple thing, where money and such weren't something to make people kill. But we're too far into human evolution to change in such a drastical manner, and a Utopia is and always will be nothing more then a dream.

Life would be better if we all didn't follow a routine every day.

Wake up

Brush Teeth

Get Dressed

Go to School

Come home

Take shower

Go to sleep

Wake up

Brush Teeth

Shave

Get dressed

Drive to work

Work

Drive home

Take shower

Go to sleep.

So repetitive...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Life would be better without all this superficial crap and impulsive issues.

I kinda think we should be in the situation our bodies are suited for: living in tribes, and living off the land.

I know it sounds weird, but that scenario is what we are made for - there wouldn't be problems with things like obesity and world hunger, because we would have 'survival of the fittest' for real instead of this twisted adaption of it. Instead of going to the gym, we would be strong and healthy by building houses, catching and preparing food etc. People would have stronger immune systems after the initial population decrease, and having a high S+R value would again be our purpose in life, rather than being the means of attracting women.

With the way things are going, I think we are headed that way anyway. :roll:

I kinda think we should be in the situation our bodies are suited for: living in tribes, and living off the land.

I know it sounds weird, but that scenario is what we are made for - there wouldn't be problems with things like obesity and world hunger, because we would have 'survival of the fittest' for real instead of this twisted adaption of it. Instead of going to the gym, we would be strong and healthy by building houses, catching and preparing food etc. People would have stronger immune systems after the initial population decrease, and having a high S+R value would again be our purpose in life, rather than being the means of attracting women.

Read the book Into the Wild or look up Chris McCandless...it doesn't end well when you live off the land....

Read the book Into the Wild or look up Chris McCandless...it doesn't end well when you live off the land....

Yea, if you don't know what the hell you are doing.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

That's only 1 person, living in tribes would allow survival because everyone would have jobs. The people who live through the first year or so will have learned quickly, and would have the experience and knowledge to survive.

Yea, if you don't know what the hell you are doing.

lol true, but he was actually really smart, just made some costly mistakes

I think a more primitive life would be less stressful and hectic, because there would be less stimuli to distract us to what is truly important. But... I also think it would get boring at times and doesn't allow for individualism.

if everyone were dead.

if everyone were dead.
if everyone were white atheist dead.

if everyone were dead.

:|

If everything was how we WANTED it to be, life would be so boring.

The whole point is to struggle and find light in the dark, to find a will and a way.

Life isn't perfect, it never will be. ::'

If everyone just gave the time to think about how their action would affect the other person before they did it, then acted upon that thought. Maybe then there would be a lesser amount of murder, exploitation and just plain jerks. If everyone just got along things could be heaps more fun, spend less time complaining and hating each other and more time being sociable and pleasant.

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png

The "good guys" should get cool capes, and all the bad guys will have evil beards, laughs, and bad postures. Now, for some reason it will be like deja vu, and we'll have trouble telling whether you're a good guy or a bad guy. All money will come in huge tan bags with "$$$" on them, and all alcohol will come in jugs with "XXXXXXX" on them. There will be public water fountains that never get gross, and always dispense a delicious, cold Hawaiian Punch, chocolate milk, Mountain Dew, or Coors Lite.

In football, the good quarterbacks will be able to throw a hundred-yard, picture-perfect spiral straight to their man, who easily outran the entire team. There's always a place where you can go, where everybody knows your name (and they're always glad you came). People will always be reasonably fit but still original, unless they choose to be comically or cutely chubby.

First ten seconds of thinking. I couldn't begin the rest. But I know I'd get bored with it eventually. Gotta keep on changin' it on up.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

If life was perfect, we wouldn't appreciate good things when they came around. Everything would be taken for granted, and we'd just want more. Human nature.

But, life would be better if I was less unlucky. Every time I have something important, something really damn unlucky comes along and ruins it for me :evil:

if everyone were dead.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

If I could change one thing about humans, it would be to remove our need for food. We'd still be able to eat it since it just tastes delicious, but it wouldn't be something we'd need to survive.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

If I could change one thing about humans, it would be to remove our need for food. We'd still be able to eat it since it just tastes delicious, but it wouldn't be something we'd need to survive.

Really? I'd remove the need to sleep. We'd get so much more done if we never had to sleep.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg