How could life be better?

Zierro

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life would be better without all this superficial crap and impulsive issues.

I kinda think we should be in the situation our bodies are suited for: living in tribes, and living off the land.

I know it sounds weird, but that scenario is what we are made for - there wouldn't be problems with things like obesity and world hunger, because we would have 'survival of the fittest' for real instead of this twisted adaption of it. Instead of going to the gym, we would be strong and healthy by building houses, catching and preparing food etc. People would have stronger immune systems after the initial population decrease, and having a high S+R value would again be our purpose in life, rather than being the means of attracting women.

With the way things are going, I think we are headed that way anyway. :roll:

Read the book Into the Wild or look up Chris McCandless...it doesn't end well when you live off the land....

Yea, if you're a [bleep]ing dumb [wagon].

But I sort of agree with Iamdan. I know this is about the 50th time I've posted it, but I'd like to live in the woods. Alone except for a dog of hardy breed and sturdy build, trapping my food and looking out for myself. Or maybe Siberia. Same situation. If I conquer forest, maybe.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

If I could change one thing about humans, it would be to remove our need for food. We'd still be able to eat it since it just tastes delicious, but it wouldn't be something we'd need to survive.
Really? I'd remove the need to sleep. We'd get so much more done if we never had to sleep.
Sleep finds you if you are deprived of it, food does not.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

If I could change one thing about humans, it would be to remove our need for food. We'd still be able to eat it since it just tastes delicious, but it wouldn't be something we'd need to survive.
Really? I'd remove the need to sleep. We'd get so much more done if we never had to sleep.

If we didn't need to sleep we wouldn't get 'tired'. Obviously we would need to rest after running a mile or two but not sleep for the 1/3 of the day we already do.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world?

Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster.

No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost.

Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world.

But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery.

The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.

Which is why the Matrix was re-designed to this: the peak of your civilization.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

If we didn't need to sleep we wouldn't get 'tired'. Obviously we would need to rest after running a mile or two but not sleep for the 1/3 of the day we already do.

I think he was stating that it's more logical to choose food, as you can't be found without sleep under general circumstances. :P
hopesolopatriot.jpg

There was no religion. Seriously.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Not to be cynical, but I believe that life would be better without people.

It wouldn't even be called life then though.

People refers to humans. But now that you mention it, life might be better without living.
There was no religion. Seriously.
I agree, to a certain extent.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Pain being replaced with an annoying sensation that caused you to withdraw your hand or whatever. Seriously, that would be so much better, but at the same time be worse, as more people would do stupid things.

Need for hunger eliminated.

I think we should keep sleep, though. I enjoy dreaming.

Oh, and superpowers would be sweet.

Also, life would be better If I did'nt just make you guys lose the game.

Life would be better if we all didn't follow a routine every day.

Wake up

Brush Teeth

Get Dressed

Go to School

Come home

Take shower

Go to sleep

Wake up

Brush Teeth

Shave

Get dressed

Drive to work

Work

Drive home

Take shower

Go to sleep.

So repetitive...

Agreed. This is what my schedule would look like:

Wake up

bunchies_av.gif

Go to sleep.

C2b6gs7.png

Life would be better if we all didn't follow a routine every day.

Wake up

Brush Teeth

Get Dressed

Go to School

Come home

Take shower

Go to sleep

Wake up

Brush Teeth

Shave

Get dressed

Drive to work

Work

Drive home

Take shower

Go to sleep.

So repetitive...

I agree with this. One of my life goals is to avoid it, or, at least the bit where you sit at work and in the car watching the clock and wishing your life away.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Life would be better without all this superficial crap and impulsive issues.

I kinda think we should be in the situation our bodies are suited for: living in tribes, and living off the land.

I know it sounds weird, but that scenario is what we are made for - there wouldn't be problems with things like obesity and world hunger, because we would have 'survival of the fittest' for real instead of this twisted adaption of it. Instead of going to the gym, we would be strong and healthy by building houses, catching and preparing food etc. People would have stronger immune systems after the initial population decrease, and having a high S+R value would again be our purpose in life, rather than being the means of attracting women.

With the way things are going, I think we are headed that way anyway. :roll:

I agree completely, that's what our species started out doing, and it worked fine. The world population would probably be about 500,000 at this point if agriculture had never been invented.

snowsigyy7.png

You can do whatever you like. Seriously. "I feel like hang gliding today."

A little fairy will pop out and hand you a map and list of directions, and whisper in your ear if you need assistance.

In the voice of Morgan Freeman.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

If we rid the world of everything negative, go figure.

Batteries would be pretty useless. No more Pokemon. :(

I rofled

But never fear the Gameboy Advance SP is here!

I think life would be better if things weren't so complicated. I have to grow up go to school, learn about things that probably won't help me in life to pass exams that MIGHT help me get into another place where I pass exams, then go to university where I have to pass exams for the possibility of having a good job where I earn money to pay back the loans and the money it cost to get me to a point where I can earn money... :| I'd rather be a caveman imo.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

if everyone were white atheist dead.

+1

whether you were kidding or not, I agree with this statement. Humans are what make life suck. Without them, it'd be perfect.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

if everyone were white atheist dead.

+1

whether you were kidding or not, I agree with this statement. Humans are what make life suck. Without them, it'd be perfect.

I said it first

:anxious: