Swine flu virus

Zygimantas

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I played Pandemic 2 and named a virus Swine Flu to see how this disease would go out.

A vaccine was created, but failed. Then I won. WE'RE DEAD!

Did you have it made exactly as the real Swine flu is? Or did you just give it everything you could to make it survive?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Its almost as it were planned..To be honest with you.

Califorina, Kanasas, New York.

Think abou it. West Coast, Middle, And the East Coast.

And I think I heard something about FEMA camps and coffins, trains being camped outside cities...

Crap, 2 people suspected of having it in UK.

OH [cabbage] :o :o

I think we should head to Tipitopia! The weapons might come in useful to kill the unclean ones :thumbup:

You'd think people would be serious in a topic like this rather than bring up zombies. :?

I didn't even think that this would be that serious, but now that it's overseas I'm a little worried.

It's just funny at the moment, when it starts to spread it gets exciting! (Yes I'm evil. ::' )

This isn't the topic for joking around. If it wasn't serious, they wouldn't have shut down Mexico and (from what's been posted here) the border.

If this thing can kill people, and is spreading around the world, I would be worried.

I think we should rename this thread to God plays IRL pandemic. Wouldn't blame him, it's a good game.

Loads of things can kill people and are spreading around the world. And like people have said, bird flu anyone?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I think we should head to Tipitopia! The weapons might come in useful to kill the unclean ones :thumbup:

You'd think people would be serious in a topic like this rather than bring up zombies. :?

I didn't even think that this would be that serious, but now that it's overseas I'm a little worried.

It's just funny at the moment, when it starts to spread it gets exciting! (Yes I'm evil. ::' )

This isn't the topic for joking around. If it wasn't serious, they wouldn't have shut down Mexico and (from what's been posted here) the border.

If this thing can kill people, and is spreading around the world, I would be worried.

Its killed 81 people so far.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So I played Pandemic 2 and named a virus Swine Flu to see how this disease would go out.

A vaccine was created, but failed. Then I won. WE'RE DEAD!

Did you have it made exactly as the real Swine flu is? Or did you just give it everything you could to make it survive?

That depends. Can it travel in air, water, insects, and rodents? And is the only symptom is sneezing, which disappears appear half of the world is infected? ...Probably not.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Its killed 81 people so far.

I'm actually being serious about the zombies, I have no doubt that they exist and I get incredibly paranoid when things like this happen across the globe.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

The end is nigh.

The end is extreamly [bleep]ing nigh.

[hide=]Props to anyone who know what movie thats from.[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

oh god.. i was reading an article that said several people in new york were "possible" cases after their return from mexico...

i thought i was safe from what goes on "down there"

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Crap!

Texas and Ohio have confrimed reports of the virus.

[cabbage] just got real.

After some brief speculation, I feel this is kind of a "pre cursor", the calm before the storm as it were.

Things wont get too bad from this minor out-break, however if the virus mutates, or comes back next flu-season - that's when the [cabbage] hits the fan. :(

Well, [cabbage].

Need to warn family. My brother tells me that there's been nothing on the news about it?

What the hell? What are these news stations' priorities?

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Crap!

Texas and Ohio have confrimed reports of the virus.

[cabbage] just got real.

Had them. We have hospitals, though. The reason it's killing so many in Mexico is because, when you cram 20 million people in half of Rhode Island, it's gonna get ugly.

madagascarht5.gif

Everyone to Madagascar! Quick!

Well, we could take the one boat that will go there in four hundred years.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Canada has comfrimed cases of the virus.

4 cases in nova scotcia (spell check?)

Thats too close for comfort for me!

*points to location*

Go north!

I hope that was sarcasm...

Sounds like Mexico is screwed, but don't most countries have a vaccine for this already?

Well not really sense this thing is 4 viruses in one..there isnt really much to combat it. They say.

But who knows.