My school bag/s

imbackstinkers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not feeling it, i think the pattern is a little much.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

rofl, I posted a picture of my school bag in a different thread a while back.

crappy schoolbag, posertastic, and it was 3 bucks in a hot topic, so i bought it. people like to color on it, its much more colorful now, but I can't be bothered to take a new picture. My backpack fails pretty hard.

[hide=]dsc00939mjk.jpg[/hide]

This prolly doesn't have much discussion value, but I had a readily available picture of my schoolbag.

Your school bag makes me think harry potter

I've been with this baby for a good four years.

I was sort of going through a skater phase when I bought it :lol:

[hide=]snapshot200905021y.jpg[/hide]

It has my name on the front pocket :P which also serves as my pencil case.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I personally don't like backpacks as I think they are bulky and the amount of times in school people have huge bags on their backs and swing around and smack you in the face with them, and I am sure half the time they are just filled with bricks because I don't know why they need so much stuff. I personally prefer to take shoulder bags in to school, they look nicer and you can fit much more in.

This is a bag I have just recently bought and I have yet to take it to school but it represents what most of my school bags look like.

miumiux.jpg

They're freakin BACKPACKS.

Why do you need them so damn fancy?

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

They're freakin BACKPACKS.

Why do you need them so damn fancy?

I don't mean this in a criticizing way, but you aren't part of the "popular" crowd are you?

Efficiency doesn't exist for them, it must either look good, or be expensive and well known, if both occur then all the better is the common view.

I'm in the rational side of society.

Is popularity not determined my number of friends?

If that was the case, yes I would be.

But then there's all of you guys's views on it.

Yeah, if the quality was good too, I'd buy it, but come on, I've seen $100 back packs that have next to [cabbage] quality.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Yeah, if the quality was good too, I'd buy it, but come on, I've seen $100 back packs that have next to [cabbage] quality.

but they look cool.

If it were to look good and have a great quality, yeah, I'd buy it. But the thing is, good looking stuff normally have NO quality. It's like this:

$50 for a gold painted piece of [cabbage].

$30 for a brown painted piece of gold.

-hint: the [cabbage] is [cabbage]-

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Looks awful, what's the point of those garbage Jansport bags anyways? They're so small and can hardly hold anything. Waste of money and they're over priced.

I've never seen a backpack that's interesting to me. I don't even think mine is a brand. It's like Sam's Club. I don't even understand the thing about looking good or being quality. All backpacks are the same.

I could use one of those bags from the clothing stores in the mall to better effect than my backpack. In fact, next year I just may do that. Just use three of those bags shaped into my own little backpack. Only it'll be big.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Not sure, but in my school "popularity" or "popular" aren't used in their literal term, "popularity" in my school is measured on how many "cool" friends you have, you can have 100 friends in my school, but if they aren't cool then you're not popular. Seems to be that way in many schools.

I love Janssports bags, I have a locker for a reason, when it comes to going to and from school, all I need to do is carry about 3-4 books and 2-3 copies, you don't need a big bag for that. If I need to bring in sports gear or other clothes, that's what my sports bag for, no point in lugging around heavy books in big bags when you have a locker.

Not to mention as well that my Janssport bag has lasted me nearly 4 complete years of school, the only damage to them is my friend's names written all over it in Tipex. Other than that, it's still in great condition.

Function > Fashion. I think they look relatively nice though. It might be a tad hard to pull of every day if you're looking to match. The one on the right appears better in my opinion.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Popularity is over rated. You just get slightly more girls slightly sooner. Not worth $200 of clothes each month.

On topic, my backpack is my old STX lacrosse bag.

I was popular in seventh grade, then I started acting like I actually am, and everyone hates me now. :lol: :D

This is my pimped up school bag.

DSC_00041.jpg

DSC_00042.jpg

It was originally a £2 bag from this cheap-[wagon] place that got last season's stock from other places. I pimped it myself. I've had a lot more badges, I'm missing quite a few :cry: The random stars thing on the strap came from my friend a few days ago :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Function > Fashion.

Yeah.

I hate those Country Road "Sports Bags".

Firstly, because the bags suck, secondly because Country Road have made it look like the scond coming of Christ, thirdly it makes you look like a - if you "wear" one, fourth it has replaced practicality with trendyness and lastly the only people who have it or "wear it" are complete assclowns.

I don't really care much for fashion. My school bag was one given to me by the school. Had all the necessary pockets, and made life convenient. I'll wear a sack if it made my life easier.

This is my pimped up school bag.

Pimped indeed. Nice man bag. I see you've also conformed to the "indie" "pop" "punk" label.

I have a Brown Dakine Campus backpack. Durable as hell, plus lifetime warranty. Doesn't look half bad either.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.