99 Farming and lots more

Well, this thread is just to show what I've done in the last 4 months. If anyone feels they want to nominate me for AotM, the achievements I've made this month are 99 Farming, 88 Summon, 88 Slayer, and gotten a Visage drop; so far.

I decided that this year, I was finally going to get some nice progress done on this account. I've been playing nearly 5 years now (5 years in June), and I've usually preferred just leveling up all my skills, rather than lots of 99s. Grinding skills down has never been a huge thing for me. But, I only three 99s wasn't cutting it anymore.

Started the year off with Fletching and Slayer. Decided to knock out Fletching since it's fast with bolts, but I hate it so much... So just got it out of the way.

[hide=99 Fletching]99fletching.jpg[/hide]

Then with Slayer, I decided to max out my melee stats. And with that I came across many good drops, as well as 85 Slayer :) And afterwards I got 86 Summoning, which got me 135 Combat :)

[hide=99 Def, 85 Slay, 99 Str, 86 Sum/135 Cmb]99defn.png

85slayer.png

99stra.png

86summon135cmb.png[/hide]

At this point, I slowed down my training a bit, unsure of what to do. I realized I was close really close to 99 Magic, so I went for it. Getting me my 7th 99, and my 4th of the year.

[hide=99 Magic]99magic.png[/hide]

Then I started skilling random levels again. In which case, I achieved 91 Thieving (94 now though), which means I can go into the top level of Pyramid Plunder for epic experience :)

[hide=91 Thieving]91thieving.png[/hide]

And during a bit of fun, I got a KQ head while doing a few solo KQ runs. I would prefer the KQ head over a D Chain :P

[hide=KQ Head]kqhead.png[/hide]

While skilling again, I only had 1 more skill underneath level 80. So I built up the courage to finally level up my Hunter, my least favorite skill. And, I got 80, all skills 80+! :D

[hide=80 Hunter, 80+ all skills]80hunterg.png[/hide]

Right as Partyhats began to rise again, I realized if I sold my beloved SGS, I could afford one finally. It's been a dream of mine since I was f2p my first year, but never could afford it. I've had enough networth for one before, but it wasn't until now I chose to get one. It took nearly 10 days max offer in the GE to buy it, but I got it :D

[hide=Purple Partyhat]purplepartyhat.png[/hide]

This last week, SnC's Skill of the Week was Slayer, so I thought I would try to get a Slayer level (88). On the first day, one of my first tasks of the week, and I manage this. A wonderful drop, took roughly 2.5-3k dragons to get it :) After buying the Partyhat, this put me up some :) Also on top of this, I got a whip later this week, just to make the week even better.

[hide=Draconic Visage]visage1.png[/hide]

And then, all of these next 3 pictures I got today, which just makes it a really epic day in general :D 88 Slayer, which got me 88 Summon banked, which I got today. As well as 99 Farming. My first, really good 99. It took me about 5 months (with basically a month break, because I went through a phase of not farming), doing Yews/Palms from 83-97, and Maples/Papayas until 99. Doing lots of Herbs of course. I will continue Farming a few trees I have banked from Mtk, as well as doing plenty of herb runs each day for extra ranks/xp and money.

[hide=88 Slayer, 99 Farming, 88 Summon]88slayer.png

99farming.png

88summon.png[/hide]

So there are the big highlights in the last 4 months. Everything is in order of the date. 99 Farming is my proudest achievement as of now, just took lots of dedication and patience :D

I achieved 83 Slayer either late December or early January, but it's not saved on this computer, as I got it on January 4th or so. Since then, I have gotten 13 Dragon Boots, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 2 Dragon Legs, 1 Dragon Half Shield, 6 Whips (4 in the first 250 Demons I killed, all on task), and the Visage :D I also got a Karil's Top drop from PvP and another from Barrows (I don't PK, and I don't do Barrows much anymore, but together that was 2m in drops :D). That's about it that I can think of, drops wise. Oh, and I don't keep track of my DK drops, but I've had a few Axes and Rings. Haven't done much this year yet, but I had a week where I did a couple trips, got 2 Axes, 2 Berserker Rings, and a Warrior I think.

I am currently at 2178 total, with a little over 184m total xp. My current goals are 99 Thieving, Woodcutting, and Firemaking, as well as all skills 85+. I currently only need 5 Construction levels (banked minus SC Hammers), 3 Agility levels, and 5 Hunter levels (Skill of the Week in SnC, so planning on that this week). For the summer, I am hoping to get 99 RC and 99 Slayer, which will set me up pretty well :D

So, this thread is me just showing what my year has sort of looked like so far, and so far in this year, I have gotten 66 levels, and over 35m experience. 99 Farming and 88 Summoning are the reasons behind this thread, but I don't post threads often here, so a big one will do just fine.

You can rate if you so desire. I'm just showing what I've done, I could hardly care if people rate or compliment. It's your choice and opinions. But thanks for reading!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Nice farming cod, now go do more hunter ::'

I am! I swear!

Oh and I forgot to put in 85 Smithing. But nowadays, that's just too easy :P haha, I'm just too lazy to edit it in now...

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Zomg ur hot! Sorry I wasn't on for your 99 Farming party cod!

Gratz again!

10/10 for sure!

Peace,

Vann

Very nice achievements you got there. Good luck with Fm, wc and hunter.

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

cod 4 prez.

Legalize weed irl pls with your knowledge of growing jank.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well done Cod, looks like it's been a good year so far. Good luck with the rest of your goals.

;) :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Amazing job on all the achivements cod :shock:

Good luck with your future goals.

10/10

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

grats, but wtfness ffs add hide tags -.-

i have dsl and its still taking forever

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

grats, but wtfness ffs add hide tags -.-

i have dsl and its still taking forever

I completely forgot hide tags! Thanks for the reminder :)

Thanks everyone for the comments :) I think I've only posted one other achievement in here, which was 94 Magic and 1900 (or was it 2000...) total, lol.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

YsoHawt 10/10 :twss:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

NO

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

OMGLOLWTFBBQ CODGUY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME READING THIS THREAD. I'm commenting the first tiem liek a gud prsn wuld.

Gratz on all ur lvl99s.... but y r u still farming????????????? lol

k bai

fai

and these children that you spit on as they try to change

their worlds, they are immune to your consultations;

they're quite aware of what they're going through.

- david bowie

OMGLOLWTFBBQ CODGUY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME READING THIS THREAD. I'm commenting the first tiem liek a gud prsn wuld.

Gratz on all ur lvl99s.... but y r u still farming????????????? lol

k bai

fai

Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

y ty and i laik farmin

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :) Working on Hunter now, got 81, 82, and 83 yesterday, going to get 84 and 85 today. I may stop there... I may not, not sure yet. But I want to get 85+ skills and 2200 total this month.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

ILU2

Planning on adding on to this thread in a bit. Hoping to have 85+ all skills, 2200 total, and 99 Thieving to add here by the end of the month :) Almost done with all of them tbh.

codguy.png

Codguy.png