School Start Times

Kaphias

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8:30-3:10.

Starts 5 minutes earlier on Wednesdays for some reason. Personaly, I'd rather get up at 5am and be out by noon. I can't bear lazy mornings and I'd rather have more free time afterwards.

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, where does that leave God?

This is my times for Tafe.

MON: 9:30 - 3:30

WED: 9:30 - 11:15 (finishes at 12:00, but I leave early due to train times)

THURS: 9:00 - 4:30

If I have to catch the bus (whenever my mum doesn't have to drive my sister's to school) I get there at 8:00 and just sleep outside my classroom till someone throws their bag at me when they arrive. If by train then it's usually 8:40-9:20.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

9:50 - 16:20

9:00 - 14:40

8:10 - 14:40

8:10 - 14:40

8:10 - 15:30

The day is cut up in 9 classes of 50 minutes and two breaks of respectively 15 and 25 minutes each. Not too bad if you ask me :P

2dvjurb.png

Primary was 8:50 - 3:30 everyday

Juniors was 8:40 - 3:15 everyday

My first secondary school was 8:40 - 3:15 everyday except Friday which eas 8:40 - 2:10 (good times... :thumbup: :D )

And my current secondary school is 8:40 - 3:10 everyday.

We have a 40 min lunch break and a 20 min morning break with 5 periods in a day :ohnoes:

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Primary: 8:55-3

Intermediate: 8.40-3

High School: 8.40-3

THose are the schools I've been to, not the same3 for every school round here.

40 mins for lunch, 25 interval. 5 Periods of an hour a day :P

Jeez at the 7.00am starts, wouldn't it like be still dark on a few days?

Doomy edit: I like sheep

When I was in highschool it was:

Start: 9:00

End: 3:15

It ended at 3:15 because we had to go from one town back to another in order to take our busses back home. When I was at the other school in elementary the day would end at 3:30. However for school I would be on the bus at 7:30 am and get home from school at about 4:30. College will be nicer. A quick walk to school and the same back to my room. :lol:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

When I was in highschool it was:

Start: 9:00

End: 3:15

It ended at 3:15 because we had to go from one town back to another in order to take our busses back home. When I was at the other school in elementary the day would end at 3:30. However for school I would be on the bus at 7:30 am and get home from school at about 4:30. College will be nicer. A quick walk to school and the same back to my room. :lol:

What school are you going to?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

8.30-2.40 for years 7-11

8.45- 2.40 for years 12 and 13. However, most 6th form classes get let out earlier than that, usually around 2.20.

I am pretty much happy with my school times. I prefer getting out at that time and having an hour and a half for lunch rather than only have 40 minutes and getting out of school earlier.

I already posted,

Basically 7:25-2:45

But I catch the bus at 6:30. And I get home at 3:30.

7 classes, 54 minutes long. With 25 minutes for lunch (includes getting released from class and returning to class) and ~6 minutes to get to class.

This is in a high school with a "silver mile", it's a mile from my Biology class, upper east wing, to my Orchestra class, lower west wing...

Life is fun... :P

I read about some studies that show that teenagers (highschool age) need the most sleep out of anybody, that's probably why they did that.

In my district:

Elementary: varies, some are 9:00-3:30, others are 8:00-2:30.

Middle school: 7:50 - 2:20

High School: 8:20 - 3:00

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Man, you guys have awesome systems. Here in elementary, I think it's 7:45-3:00, while in Jr. High and high school it's all 8:30-4:00, although due to 85% of people being in competitive athletics it's 7:30-5:30.

Hate you guys. Where am I, Japan?

Sorry for double post, but athletics only go an hour and a half? Where I live, during my baseball season my schedule goes from 8:20 - 3:00 into 8:20 - 6:30 or 7:00

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Well, it's different on what you're in. Football and lifting and basketball have to get there at 7:30, then aren't done until 9:30, and have to get back at 4:10 until 5:30, although during football you never know how long you'll stay for sure. The other sports are usually just 2:40-5:00.

But still, I find it odd how short all these schedules are. Some two or three hours shorter than mine. I thought you all had longer days than me. Crazy.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well, it's different on what you're in. Football and lifting and basketball have to get there at 7:30, then aren't done until 9:30, and have to get back at 4:10 until 5:30, although during football you never know how long you'll stay for sure. The other sports are usually just 2:40-5:00.

But still, I find it odd how short all these schedules are. Some two or three hours shorter than mine. I thought you all had longer days than me. Crazy.

And to think, we still have low SAT scores nationwide :wall: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Elementary: 8:15-3:15

Middle 9:15-4:15

High 7:15- 2:15

Bit weird I guess. They originally ended 30 minutes eariler but was then changed because the state failed at science. We learn nothing more than usual in any science class.