the long road home now

[hide=]Picture2-1.png[/hide]

[hide=]Picture3-2.png[/hide]

[hide=]Picture4.png[/hide]

I would like to thank everyone who came, and everyone who supported me throughout

if a mod could change the title to something like "the end" or something cheesy like that, would be appreciated!

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

There a real reason you are getting def up so far over your other stats? You will not be very useful for combat unfortunately, and your attack and strength are too high to be a tank ranger now (technically).

5/10, sorry but I hate it when people have 1 high stats, ever other stat low.

There a real reason you are getting def up so far over your other stats? You will not be very useful for combat unfortunately, and your attack and strength are too high to be a tank ranger now (technically).

If by saying im too high for a range tank are you referring to pvp? because i have no plans at all for pvp really.

This, and the fact you're using a mac.

4/10

the fact you're using a mac.

Was gonna say lolmac[bleep]

anyway still a nice lvl 8/10

vouldn't you of waited a little longer to post 99?

I've said it in many of these sort of topics, 3/10

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Lolmac.

Anyways.

I don't understand why you would decide to get defense so much higher....

6/10

Because im tired of people thinking that strength is the only decent melee skillcape out there. Whats wrong with defense? Its just a skill, like attack or ranged or construction. As I dont pvp, mainly pvm what does it matter?

I prefer defense over the other skills, it's just how I like to play. Keep going for that last level! :)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

8/10

but if you make a topic for 99 then that'll only be 2/10 since it'll basically be 98-99 which is like level 1-74 or so, so thats what Ill be rating for

naw ill probably post it here, see if I can get the title changed, and probably post it in general forums

Lolmac.

Anyways.

I don't understand why you would decide to get defense so much higher....

6/10

Because im tired of people thinking that strength is the only decent melee skillcape out there. Whats wrong with defense? Its just a skill, like attack or ranged or construction. As I dont pvp, mainly pvm what does it matter?

Defence wins. Epically.

8/10

Now you won't get hit as much and will be able to train easier

How can he train easier? He won't hit nearly as much. With higher att/str you'll hit much faster and harder, and you can just throw out a bunyip.

:wall: I hate people like you.

98/99. :anxious:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

You're an idiot. That's all.

OT: Grats, def nub. :P Good luck on 99.

8/10.

~Wolf

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

You're an idiot. That's all.

OT: Grats, def nub. :P Good luck on 99.

8/10.

~Wolf

Haha, thanks! as that being my first comment it really made me think that tip.it was going crazy because generally we have really nice folk round here, guess not sometimes lol :roll:

9/10 for 98 Defence

4/10 for overall

Since you didn't ask for a rate on what. Ill give you a rate on what you wanted us to rate.

98 Defence is 9/10 nice achievement and must be quite annoying to train with such low attack/strengh/range/magic and such.

4/10 for overall , 1530 or total levels isn't impressive it's a cool , but far from great. Hence why i give you a 4/10, and i kinda wondered why only have one high stat.

A combat skillcape is only so useful by itself , i would rather have 80 attack 80 def and 80 str rather then one 99[soon to be] like you.

Well when it's all said and done congrats.

nice, i like it how u decide to train the skill u like instead of the skill that is said to be "good", my friend keeps bugging me on how im going for 99 att instead of str and i say, "its not that i think att is better, i just like it more" and thats exactly what you are doing and i appreciate you for that

btw, 9/10 (would be 10/10 if it was 99)

2h87rk8.jpg

Drops:2x Dragon Chain, 8x Dragon Platelegs, 3x Dragon Plateskirts

Recently Demoted to F2P, now getting 99 attack via giant spiders