Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
a_bert

How do you hide?

How do you escape? When bad stuff happens, emotionally or physically, what do you do?

Right now, I've got deathcore blaring at max volume at me.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Through the nearest exit. Quite possibly the window.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Music, a window, alcohol :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Music, I find some nice Muse and blare it loud. Or else I get wrapped up in a book, generally a good one but if I can't find anything else I'll use Breaking Dawn, it's useful for getting out of reality. :roll:

Get high :lol: But because that isn't available as readily as I want, isolation is good or else I'd do something regretful.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I haven't really had any bad/sad things happen to me, but I don't think I'd hide or something. Probably become a little moody, but that's about it.

2dvjurb.png

I take a ride on my motorbike, or cycle up the coppice.

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

I like to just go out walking, just be outside with my iPod. Reading is good too. I spent most of Saturday walking around Manchester and riding the bus, listening to my iPod and reading a new book. I needed to get away.

On a more day to day basis the internet helps me to forget [cabbage] that's going on, either that or it causes [cabbage].

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Reading, Music, Movies, Walking. As already been said by couple of people... Same stuff.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

I don't.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Depends what kind of bad stuff has happened. If it's something i can sort out (like an argument or something i've been in), i'll listen to some music then bite the bullet and face the problem. If it's something else/more serious, alcohol. It sounds pretty bad but sitting in a bar with some friends after a rough patch always helps put things in perspective.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I stop being a [kitty] and face up to what happens, it's the only long term way of dealing with a problem, isn't the easiest but you wont get through problems hiding.

Bottle it up and repress it! ::'

I write music. I also found I probably shouldn't talk to people if I'm feeling considerably down :?

wl7w9j.png

Get high :lol:

Yep, it gets the job done alright. :thumbup: Even when I'm feeling hopeless and think that smoking won't help, it does.

Get high :lol: But because that isn't available as readily as I want, isolation is good or else I'd do something regretful.

Yeah, getting high, as we all know, is a GREAT way to escape your problems :roll:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

In my mind. See the link in my signature for more info.

I'm an INTJ.

Wait...Cynic...

Are you a girl?

Yeah, getting high, as we all know, is a GREAT way to escape your problems :roll:

Well, you don't. Just sayin'.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Listen to the song "rise above this" by seether. Keep an ipod on you where ever you go, and you'll never be sad again.

What to listen to to immediately feel better about any problem ever:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

What to listen to to immediately feel better about any problem ever:

Eh... Not really.

I go in the woods, take a stick, and hit things while blasting heavy metal.

That, or I sleep. Yeah, I usually sleep.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Usually I just work mindlessly until I fix the problem. If it's something that I have no control over, I'll sleep or go for a run.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3