Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

A menagerie of renovations are being marshaled for your #RuneScape pleasure and shall be issued from the stores soon... Ajd

From their twitter. :o

edit: Thanks for the moving, I didn't see this thread. *hits self*

I think this means they're releasing pet houses for construction. :)

Menagerie=zoo right?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitions of menagerie on the Web:

* a collection of live animals for study or display

* the facility where wild animals are housed for exhibition

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* The Menagerie is an original novel written by Martin Day and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Menagerie_(Doctor_Who)

* The Menagerie is a dark fantasy novel series written by Christopher Golden and Thomas E. Sniegoski. The Menagerie is made up of legendary characters, each with his or her own powers and mystical, mythical origins. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Menagerie_(series)

* Menagerie is a name shared by two anti-heroes in the DC Universe, both members of The Elite. The two are Puerto Rican sisters who are linked with a symbiotic alien weapon crèche, called symbeasts. Both were created by Joe Kelly and Doug Mahnke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menagerie_(comics)

* Menagerie is the term for a historical form of keeping calm and exotic animals in human captivity and therefore a predecessor of the modern ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menagerie

* A collection of live wild animals on exhibition; the enclosure where they are kept; A diverse or miscellaneous group

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/menagerie

* This is a term to describe carousel animals other than a horses. A "menagerie machine" would indicate at least some of the animals were ...

www.carouselmuseum.com/language.html

* A short column where readers send in descriptions and pictures of their personal projects.

www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/SERVO-Magazine

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Is this a new Item in the Jagex Store or an update for RunScape? :| I know game hints are usually today so yes probably game update.

As to what it is no idea, anyone able to get on french twitter? I have no idea for the link for that.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Menagerie defenitely refers to animals^^

Yes definately wouldn't be a book :P foreign twitters will give a greater perspective not sure how to get on them though :(

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

They are probably going to be updating the summoning interfaces so make them more user-friendly. We saw a picture of the updated summoning interface with the big claw thing, and they said they were working on the ability to customize which option you want for the left-click on the "Summoning Bubble" in the HUD.

td2sig.jpg

They are probably going to be updating the summoning interfaces so make them more user-friendly. We saw a picture of the updated summoning interface with the big claw thing, and they said they were working on the ability to customize which option you want for the left-click on the "Summoning Bubble" in the HUD.

they even said they were working on an overhaul of the summoning skill.

but im not sure if thats gonna happen next week, it seems more to me like they are making a pet/summoning room for POH

Lord_Beloved.png

but im not sure if thats gonna happen next week, it seems more to me like they are making a pet/summoning room for POH

What would they change in the summoning skill?

What would they change in the summoning skill?

they didnt say:

From reading your feedback, Ive seen a lot of discussion regarding the way the new Summoning icon functions. I would like to take a moment to address a few of the raised issues and answer a few of your questions.

The Summoning tab will not be returning. This is because when it was a tab, it behaved differently to the rest of the tabs all the other tabs, once you have gained access to them for the first time and when they are not disabled for cutscenes etc., are constantly available and useful for some purpose regardless of your characters status in game. Conversely, the Summoning tab was only available or useful when you have a Summoning follower with you. This was inconsistent with the rest of the icons, and a large tab alongside all of the critical, always-relevant menu tabs is not the appropriate place for this functionality.

That said, we recognise that some of you are experiencing usability issues with the way the new Summoning icon functions, and apologise for any detriment this may be causing to your gaming experience. We are currently working on implementing a new system that will allow the player to choose which function to have as their left-click option, however there is a complex update to Summoning currently in the works, and so we will release the change alongside this update, as the changes cannot be separated at this stage of development.

I hope this clears up your questions.

Mod_Liono

Quick find code: 15-16-573-59188308

/edit: i previusly said "overhaul" this might get misinterpreted, it wont be an overhaul like summoning 2 or even with new familiars, just an overhaul of the way summoning works (so probably faster attacking of fighting familiars (with the new button), that sort of things)

Lord_Beloved.png

Jagex on Construction:

"We're making Construction twice as expensive, as a result anyone who's bought planks will have some money drained from their bank accounts, we think this will help the economy"

:roll:

asrhasrh.jpg

I hope they make something like that so I have an idea what to make my 30th room to be. They ruined the POH tok-xil by making it a midget, so I don't want one anymore. Saves me 5M. :thumbup:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

"A menagerie of renovations are being marshaled for your #RuneScape pleasure and shall be issued from the stores soon... Ajd"

menagerie

a. A collection of live wild animals on exhibition.

renovations

1. To restore to an earlier condition, as by repairing or remodeling.

marshaled

2. To arrange, place, or set in methodical order

so something we can buy like cages or display things for our PoH to store our summoning pets?

all the other thoughts would not make since with the issued from the stores.

other thoughts:

varry museum update/island

slayer monster update

ardy zoo update

sailing(had to add this one)

omfg it just hit me

sailing is coming out and the quest for it will be noah's ark quest where we gather 2 of each monster/animal in runescape but them on this big boat that the store supplies the parts for we use our construction skill to build the boat then we take the boat to the dig site island and we give them the animals/monster to put up on display for all to see.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

"A menagerie of renovations are being marshaled for your #RuneScape pleasure and shall be issued from the stores soon... Ajd"

menagerie

a. A collection of live wild animals on exhibition.

renovations

1. To restore to an earlier condition, as by repairing or remodeling.

marshaled

2. To arrange, place, or set in methodical order

so something we can buy like cages or display things for our PoH to store our summoning pets?

all the other thoughts would not make since with the issued from the stores.

other thoughts:

varry museum update/island

slayer monster update

ardy zoo update

sailing(had to add this one)

omfg it just hit me

sailing is coming out and the quest for it will be noah's ark quest where we gather 2 of each monster/animal in runescape but them on this big boat that the store supplies the parts for we use our construction skill to build the boat then we take the boat to the dig site island and we give them the animals/monster to put up on display for all to see.

I lol'd.

Seems like a summoning update for pets in house, maybe they are bringing back tab somehow also?

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Well here it is:

First off, all combat familiars will now follow you into a fight much more promptly. Weve also updated the Summoning status globe (the button near the minimap) so that you can configure what happens when you left-click on it. One of the many options will allow you to send your familiar into action against an NPC (or another player on a PvP World) with just one quick click.

If you want a place to keep your pets, you can now do this with a new room for Construction - the menagerie. Its a pet-owned house to complement your player-owned one, if you will, in which you can store a number of fully grown pets of any kind. You could create a haven for all three god birds, for instance, or build your very own little dragons den.

While were on the subject of houses, your butler has learned when its time to talk and when its time to get on with it. So, when you are training and need the same materials you just used, you wont need to explain what youre after. If they come back from the bank with logs, you can send them straight to the sawmill. And if the butlers payment is due and you dont have any money on you, they can fetch it from your bank the next time you send them there. They also follow you around unless told otherwise. Other features include a Make-x option for flatpack furniture and teleport tablets, and some options for the Teleport to House spell. You can set the spell to deposit you outside your houses portal or into your house (with building mode switched on or off). More details for these updates can be found on the Knowledge Base.

Mod Fetzki

Head of RuneScape

Found in Brazilian Twitter, was updated 13 hours ago...

can someone translate this as I am horrible at translating haha

Pensamento do dia: "As casas são construídas para serem habitadas e não para serem contempladas." Aproveitem o seu POH! Bom final de semana!

Asn_sensei.gif

Found in Brazilian Twitter, was updated 13 hours ago...

can someone translate this as I am horrible at translating haha

Pensamento do dia: "As casas são construídas para serem habitadas e não para serem contempladas." Aproveitem o seu POH! Bom final de semana!

Thought of the day: "Houses are meant to be inhabited, not contemplated." Enjoy your POH! Good weekend!

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

*** [ JAGEX ]: [twitter] No #RuneScape Update Hints this week, as no RuneScape Updates this week. But we do have some excellent ones coming up soon :-) Ajd @ http://twitter.com/OfficialJagex/

Come on...

Looks like we will be seeing a lot more of these... :wall:

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!