Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

A reminder that the deadline draws near for RuneScape Machinima entries: http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/J7bCX Great prizes to be won, so don't delay! -Zapp

I really want to see the winning videos. I tried watching some.. but almost all were so bad I had to stop.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A reminder that the deadline draws near for RuneScape Machinima entries: http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/J7bCX Great prizes to be won, so don't delay! -Zapp

I really want to see the winning videos. I tried watching some.. but almost all were so bad I had to stop.

I know what you mean. Like so bad when you're too embarrassed to yourself to watch them even if you're alone. They just make you squirm.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Still no hints as to next week's update.

...No, they can't be serious, can they?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Brazilian Twitter, checked all other twitters and this one is in quotes....so anyone translate?

Pensamento do dia: "Quem ri por último está com lag." Colaboração de Rafael G.P. nos fóruns de RuneScape. Bom final de semana! Mod Giuly

Asn_sensei.gif

Thought of the day: "Those whom laugh last have lag." With collaboration of Rafael G. P. from the forums of Runescape. Have a nice weekend! Mod Giuly

Nothing informative from these "Thoughts of the day" from the brazilian Twitter... :roll:

Thought of the day: "Those whom laugh last have lag." With collaboration of Rafael G. P. from the forums of Runescape. Have a nice weekend! Mod Giuly

Nothing informative from these "Thoughts of the day" from the brazilian Twitter... :roll:

It made me laugh anyway. :lol:

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

If there will be no game update this week, then I wonder why last week they posted that there wouldn't be an update. I mean, then just be honest about it say that there will be no update for two weeks. By saying "no update this week" you imply that there will be one next week.

And to make things worse...

Unfortunately, the Mechscape Q&A will not be taking place as originally scheduled, as we felt it was a little premature. The Mechscape team are currently busy concentrating on developing the game, but as soon as we have some information to share, you will be the first to know.

They'll cancel Christmas next.

They already did that.

I can't wait for the update this week, more excited about it than normal for some reason...

35b9enp.jpg

And to make things worse...

Unfortunately, the Mechscape Q&A will not be taking place as originally scheduled, as we felt it was a little premature. The Mechscape team are currently busy concentrating on developing the game, but as soon as we have some information to share, you will be the first to know.

They'll cancel Christmas next.

They already did that.

I can't wait for the update this week, more excited about it than normal for some reason...

Due to the continuous release of low end content and relatively small upgrades, you're brain has mixed expectancy along with hope that it will be a large update.

And while history has told us that we're likely to be wrong, I am guilty of thinking the same thing.

I'm going to be really pissed if this week's update is going to be some low-level quest which you can complete in 20 minutes. :| I'm not getting my hopes up. And I don't think y'all should be getting your hopes up either. You'll most likely just end up being dissapointed. Again. :?

I'm going to be really pissed if this week's update is going to be some low-level quest which you can complete in 20 minutes. :| I'm not getting my hopes up. And I don't think y'all should be getting your hopes up either. You'll most likely just end up being dissapointed. Again. :?

That's why I've taken up swordfishing on Karamja on f2p with gloves. Kinda boring, but nothing to get worked up about. Still no other twitter updates though which kinda stinks.

It's the little things in #RuneScape that will make all the difference, be you a journey-man or one more interested in the coin. Ajd

there u winers u got your hint =p and your probably right about the new exploring type skill that will either cost allot or take allot of time

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

It's the little things in #RuneScape that will make all the difference, be you a journey-man or one more interested in the coin. Ajd

there u winers u got your hint =p and your probably right about the new exploring type skill that will either cost allot or take allot of time

It'll be a graphical update to gp which took them 16 months to design. :lol:

Or it's a new D&D

priest_wiz.png

2 options coin or journey means w/e it is there is a cheap long way to do it and a short expensive way

Like almost everything in RS.

It does sound vaguely like a skill. But i'm going to bite my tongue and just wait to see what it really is...

I'll laugh if it's a skill and it's the f2p one.