Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd seems to be not rs, yet i was posted on the rs facebook along with all the other rs update teaser pics

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Here's what I posted on twitter for anyone wondering what Toad was talking about:

DenUsynlige @OfficialJagex http://twitpic.com/2nrh3u - For some reason, Dungeon Assault came to mind when I saw this.

http://undercroft.rakeingrass.com/

Looks like Undercroft to me.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hmm, no RS teasers this week? So its either a no update week or the Z-buffering since I doubt much would change for us to see. :(

There's 3 weeks left this month and only 2 updates, so one of them has to be a "no update week" which I imagine will be this one. We've had constant updates for a while now so I don't mind.

Hmm, no RS teasers this week? So its either a no update week or the Z-buffering since I doubt much would change for us to see. :(

There's 3 weeks left this month and only 2 updates, so one of them has to be a "no update week" which I imagine will be this one. We've had constant updates for a while now so I don't mind.

They have also been releasing teasers on mondays/tuesdays recently.

Sorry for the double post.

@Rubic2013 we have an update planned but no preview pics are available as it's a game-engine/technical update. [Ajd]

@Rubic2013 we have an update planned but no preview pics are available as it's a game-engine/technical update. [Ajd]

Zbuffering then.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Zbuffering then.

BTS is always in the order of release, it was always going to be Zbuffering - the question is will "damage control" launch with it.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Zbuffering then.

BTS is always in the order of release, it was always going to be Zbuffering - the question is will "damage control" launch with it.

If i read that developer diary correctly, (and i believe i did) damage control isn't coming out for several months.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Zbuffering then.

If i read that developer diary correctly, (and i believe i did) damage control isn't coming out for several months.

Nowhere did it give a time frame other than "In the development"; It could very easily be out any day now

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Zbuffering then.

Nowhere did it give a time frame other than "In the development"; It could very easily be out any day now

in development usually means several months to a year, from experience. just saying, dont get your hopes up for it soon.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

That may be the time it takes to go from concept to release. But we have no indication wat stage of dev it is in; but we can guess its quite late since there was leaked screenshots of the new void quests featuring them. Could be any time at all.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Zbuffering then.

Well, they did have it in the latest video development diary about Dungeoneering.

But they did the same thing about new Zarnis and FTP3, and it wasn't released until like a month or two after that video was released.

So maybe in October/November BTS.

But anyway. I'm looking forward to see the upgraded engine with no clipping/things cutting through eachother. Wonder how big visual difference it will give.

Coming this week to the RuneScape #Fantasy #MMO #VideoGame, playable for free at http://www.runescape.com

http://twitpic.com/2q1nzc

Gunnar's Ground. Not sure if I should be excited.

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012