Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Lol, what could Party Pete possibly have done to go to court?

He partied. He partied too hard this time.

Not really looking forward to Court Cases all that much. I am looking forward to faces, though.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jagex dont release faces today, im convinced their only adding them to the previews to mock us. :(

Looking forward to the cases though, they had some humor in some last time. The dialogue is the best part of court cases. :P

Lol, what could Party Pete possibly have done to go to court?

Drunk and disorderly? :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The latest #RuneScape video is available to view on our YouTube channel. Find out more about Dungeoneering here: http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/bpTvjd

O.O

The latest #RuneScape video is available to view on our YouTube channel. Find out more about Dungeoneering here: http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/bpTvjd

O.O

What's the monster at 2:13? It doesn't look like any of the behemoths we've seen so far. :o

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

That's not an elite task though is it? I thought releasing a barbarian spirit was already part of the hard diary.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Double checked. A pyre ship with chewed bones is ALREADY a part of the Fremennik Elite Diary

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

That's not an elite task though is it? I thought releasing a barbarian spirit was already part of the hard diary.

Yeah, but that was using an arctic pine, as Jagex is pretty unoriginal it will probably require magic logs for the Elite...

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Could be with Magic logs (85 Firemaking & Crafting Req) ;)

Double checked. A pyre ship with chewed bones is ALREADY a part of the Fremennik Elite Diary

that can be done with mangled bones though

perhaps the elite one will stipulate chewed bones.

Nope, Mod Maz quote coming up..

Some people: Will we have to get a slayer task assigned for the slayer based task?

Answer: Just like all diary tasks after Karamja, we don't include random possibilities in our tasks (I learned my lesson from putting the gout tuber in there!)

Basically items to chance are not included meaning 100% mangled drop rate included (angry barbarian)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

@ above ya.

Even though it is a "repeat" of sorts, I can see them requiring a magic log for it.

85 Crafting & Firemaking could be considered "elite".

Should have kept my bones from when I was clue hunting >.<

Some people: Will we have to get a slayer task assigned for the slayer based task?

Answer: Just like all diary tasks after Karamja, we don't include random possibilities in our tasks (I learned my lesson from putting the gout tuber in there!)

Basically items to chance are not included meaning 100% mangled drop rate included (angry barbarian)

How not sure I trust Mod Maz

How is 93 slayer being implemented as a requirement if not with an ice wyrm task, somehow?

Naaxi.png

How not sure I trust Mod Maz

How is 93 slayer being implemented as a requirement if not with an ice wyrm task, somehow?

You'd be able to kill one to complete the elite task as an exception to the slayer task rule.

You'd be able to kill one to complete the elite task as an exception to the slayer task rule.

willing to place a bet on that? :)

I'm more inclined to believe that Jagex took the lazy way out and went back on their word

Most definitely, as Maz had a Q&A session on the diaries 3 days ago and that was the answer, since it's already been coded and QAed there's no way they could have gone back the week of release to change that ;)

Quick find code: 198-199-9-61623420

Last Question of the first post ;) check the edit date of the post also :P

willing to place a bet on that? :)

I'm more inclined to believe that Jagex took the lazy way out and went back on their word

Most definitely, as Maz had a Q&A session on the diaries 3 days ago and that was the answer, since it's already been coded and QAed there's no way they could have gone back the week of release to change that ;)

60k then? or would you have something else in mind :P

Naaxi.png