Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, if it was a F2P boss, I can imagine all the FTPers rushing there in masses of 100, and only getting something thats only worth 100k.

But, still it can be anything.

PS: Please no more Nomad; he sickens me :cry:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

What if this is an anagram as well?

I highly doubt it. I am 95% positive that the new area will become known as Daemonheim, especially since 'heim' is an Old Norse word and the Fremenniks are based on the Vikings.

Although, it is rather strange that a new Fremennik-related area is located on the other side of the Wilderness.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

"The words daemon, dæmon, are Latinized spellings of the Greek δαίμων (daimôn) used purposely today to distinguish the daemons of Ancient Greek religion and mythology, Hellenistic religion and philosophy, good or malevolent "supernatural beings between mortals and gods, such as inferior divinities and ghosts of dead heroes" (see Plato's Symposium), from the Judeo-Christian usage demon, a malignant spirit that can seduce, afflict, or possess humans.[1]"

...and the designation "heim" would just mean it's the city. Plenty of cities are like that and I think reading more into it is probably something that's done often and never seems right.

So, I've got a feeling it has something to do with the wilderness (revenant related?) and the new area.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

"The words daemon, dæmon, are Latinized spellings of the Greek δαίμων (daimôn) used purposely today to distinguish the daemons of Ancient Greek religion and mythology, Hellenistic religion and philosophy, good or malevolent "supernatural beings between mortals and gods, such as inferior divinities and ghosts of dead heroes" (see Plato's Symposium), from the Judeo-Christian usage demon, a malignant spirit that can seduce, afflict, or possess humans.[1]"

...and the designation "heim" would just mean it's the city. Plenty of cities are like that and I think reading more into it is probably something that's done often and never seems right.

So, I've got a feeling it has something to do with the wilderness (revenant related?) and the new area.

The way you put it reminds me of the Blood Runs Deep quest, with the afterlife of the fallen warriors. However, I doubt that feature soon.

Also, WGS, the fallen dead heros of that quest, but I doubt that too, seeing as we're promised the sequel at the end of the year? :unsure:

Wilderness is probably right, I agree, would make sense, but not too sure... :mellow:

To those saying F2P boss: I really doubt Jagex is going to do three straight F2P updates (The Blood Pact, Easter then this)

Easter really doesn't count because holiday events are always f2p and p2p.

I start my new job tomorrow at 9am. When I get home this update BETTER be decent. Or else I'll start a riot like all those successful wildy ones.

We pay, we say, today. ok?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I start my new job tomorrow at 9am. When I get home this update BETTER be decent. Or else I'll start a riot like all those successful wildy ones.

We pay, we say, today. ok?

Who said it was tomorrow?

If the update comes tomorrow, that would be pretty epic. I have to go to school a few hours late because of some business that I have to take care of. Maybe it will update during that time so I can check it out before heading off to my classes. :thumbup:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

It probably wont come tomorrow because the easter event will be removed along with it. I'd think they would want to keep the event in for at least a couple of extra days, but who knows, I may be totally wrong.

Hopefully it's a new boss or dungeon, a quest wouldn't be too bad either.

So.. Trollheim is a mountain sort of thing in Troll country, right?

Daemonheim is a mountain where the daemons be?

I daresay that hill near the Wilderness would qualify for a home for a daemon.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

"Like good mysteries they come in four. A temple may sit between the two." So if i'm right-

1. Strange Power.

2. Wilderness Castle.

3. A small release of the Wilderness Castle. Full content not released.

4. Release.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

So.. Trollheim is a mountain sort of thing in Troll country, right?

Daemonheim is a mountain where the daemons be?

I daresay that hill near the Wilderness would qualify for a home for a daemon.

This :thumbup:

La Vallett1

A.k.a. "Nostalgic Vallett"

What's been said must be done.

I think it might be the new skill, guys.

I have a feeling it might be called Dungeoneering. Dunno, just a guess.

Will it suck? Take a guess. ;)

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.