Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attaching ruby gems to dragon armour as per our private forums for maxed players

And what's that supposed to do? I just went out and bought a bunch of legs and skirts...I hope you're right...

attaching ruby gems to dragon armour as per our private forums for maxed players

And what's that supposed to do? I just went out and bought a bunch of legs and skirts...I hope you're right...

Well, he could just be trying to manipulate some prices. ;)

Anyway, it's not like similar stuff hasn't been leaked on the high level forums before.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I herd dat teh Ruby Dragz be weak to the ruby specials from the bolts (e). so I buyed a ton of them.

I herd dat teh Ruby Dragz be weak to the ruby specials from the bolts (e). so I buyed a ton of them.

Lol? I like people who buy antifire pots bolts etc and find its a quest!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I always thought the chromatic dragons were already the colours of the gems.

Blue dragon, weakest, sapphire

Green dragon, emerald

Red dragon, ruby

Black dragon, strongest, not really diamond coloured but that was my original reasoning.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Green dragon, emerald

Red dragon, ruby

Black dragon, strongest, not really diamond coloured but that was my original reasoning.

Green are weaker than Blue Dragons, so that theory is out of the window.

is the jagax picture with the mystery man with the mysterious cape and a dragon hinting towards this, might be a addition to dun skill, higer lvl dungeons? new dungeon somewhere else? or quest?

i myself believe its a quest and that its part of the museum kudos iland, finally =P

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Green dragon, emerald

Red dragon, ruby

Green are weaker than Blue Dragons, so that theory is out of the window.

Shows how often I kill dragons, hehe

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Green dragon, emerald

Red dragon, ruby

Looks more like a belt system in martial arts (misses the white and yellow before the green tho .. and a brown dragon between the red and black) anyways green > blue > red > black

and I don't see anything wrong with Gem Dragons .. it sounds as logical as a Metal Dragon.

Sounds like FTP3 to me.

Get hyped.

I wasn't really kidding. A friend said some good arguments for why he though it to be ftp3. I can't remember them that good but it had something to do with dragons and some pic with their release schedule on it(which could very well be fake).

Anyway, don't worry I won't get hyped 'cause I'm not that into quests :P

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Today or yesterday, I saw this twitter message:

The #RuneScape #Wikia is now a supported RuneScape fansite! See their fine site at http://runescape.wikia.com - Great stuff guys! :-)

Now I see this:

10oljz7.png

Im dissapointed in you, Jagex. You support gold sellers as long as they follow the rules.

I heard a theory that Ruby Dragon refers to the next Myreque Quest for two reasons.

One: Ruby is the next gem to be added to the Ivandis Flail.

Two: Drakan, the vyre king, has a name that means dragon.

I feel that the obvious Dragonkin influence behind the vyres also supports this point. I am aware that this guess is a bit of a stretch though so i'm only presenting it as an interesting thought. I sure hope so, Myreque questline is my favorite.

Man, you got me excited. I love Myreque quests.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

The #RuneScape #Wikia is now a supported RuneScape fansite! See their fine site at http://runescape.wikia.com - Great stuff guys! :-)

Now I see this:

10oljz7.png

Im dissapointed in you, Jagex. You support gold sellers as long as they follow the rules.

TBH, the RuneScape Wiki has no control over the ads.

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

Now I see this:

>RWT AD Picture<

Then they shouldnt be a silver fansite, but a bronze one.

Silver Criteria:

These are safe websites who understand the basics of supporting players

These websites do not support Real World Trading and block adverts for any such services

Jagex are acknowledges whenever any copyrighted content/images are used

These websites have a friendly atmosphere and encourage players to help each other out

These websites are a good resource for game-related help and offer a number of frequently updated tools and guides

Silver Sites:

Runevillage

Global-rs

Draynor

Rsbandb

Runescapemedia

RuneScape Wiki

Lunagang.nl (Dutch)

Now I see this:

10oljz7.png

I just shot icee all over my desk...Thank you.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Now I see this:

>RWT AD Picture<

Then they shouldnt be a silver fansite, but a bronze one.

Silver Criteria:

These are safe websites who understand the basics of supporting players

These websites do not support Real World Trading and block adverts for any such services

Jagex are acknowledges whenever any copyrighted content/images are used

These websites have a friendly atmosphere and encourage players to help each other out

These websites are a good resource for game-related help and offer a number of frequently updated tools and guides

Silver Sites:

Runevillage

Global-rs

Draynor

Rsbandb

Runescapemedia

RuneScape Wiki

Lunagang.nl (Dutch)

At the risk of this turning into something more complicated, have you taken a look at RuneHQ's site? It's one big advertisement for Evony/Goldfarming/Powerleveling/You name it. And they're platinum.

Whatever, I think the whole ranking system is stupid, and just a way for Jagex to get some sort of editorial control over fan sites.

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

Runescape Wiki adverts are managed by Wikia who have been in discussions with Jagex about removing gaming adverts and gold sellers etc. And its not like any of the other fansites are squeeky clean.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi