Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Remember the fairy dagon from RFD? I though it looked quite gemlike; so could be something to do with FTP3...i wanna see more fairy dragons :thumbup:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the fairy dagon from RFD? I though it looked quite gemlike; so could be something to do with FTP3...i wanna see more fairy dragons :thumbup:

It have been years since I did that quest, but I can't recall any fairy dragons from FT2. What role did it have in the quest?

(perhaps you should put the answer in spoiler tags, just to be nice to the questers here :) )

Scherzo.png

It have been years since I did that quest, but I can't recall any fairy dragons from FT2. What role did it have in the quest?

(perhaps you should put the answer in spoiler tags, just to be nice to the questers here :) )

It was in RFD, not in FT2. It was found within the realm of Zanaris.

priest_wiz.png

Also to point out the obvious the OP nvr said a word about FTP2

He said "remember the fairy dragon from RFD"

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

There is another, more definite schedule right above the center monitor, but it's far too fuzzy to see. Perhaps some techno-geek can fix it up and we'll see what we're getting for the next 9 months :rolleyes:

234234c.jpg

Indeed.. I've probably spent an hour + trying to get the picture as clear as possible. No luck. :(

Though if I do get lucky, I can see a bit of a buzz on Future Updates. :lol:

Is that SAILING I see in there!?!? :shock:

Jerk stole my joke! I was gonna make a fake. Any way, short of Hollywood-FBI-grade programs, I doubt it will be worth trying. It just seems too blury.

[hide=Blur]csizoom.jpg[/hide]

Jerk stole my joke! I was gonna make a fake. Any way, short of Hollywood-FBI-grade programs, I doubt it will be worth trying. It just seems too blury.

OMFG I laughed so hard at that :thumbsup:

td2sig.jpg

OMFG I laughed so hard at that :thumbsup:

Haha now that is brilliant =D>

Orc.png

Also to point out the obvious the OP nvr said a word about FTP2

He said "remember the fairy dragon from RFD"

Lol. >.< I guess it was a little too late when I wrote that. Thanks for pointing out the obvious x]

But I still think that it's a bit far fetched, and I don't really think we'll see much of that dragon later again. It felt so weird in the whole fairy setting in Zanaris

Scherzo.png

I hope we get the update today. Else this is time I'm not spending in large dungeons :mellow: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

a little girl named Ruby have lost her Dragon necklece, or something along those lines.

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

proof and spoilers or it didnt happened Jolletzu

You will see....

And yes i know it might be bit hard to believe, but i won't tell my sources.

If this turns out to be false Racheya will eat your head.

Srsly

Hem hem.

Dinner time :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

What I'd like to know is how the heck does this relate to the phrase, "Ruby Dragon"?

:s

Maybe it's what you have to steal for one of the thieving guild tasks?

Or maybe it's the codename for the guild. :P

whiteboard.png

Looks like the Theiving Guild got bumped forward a bit.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

proof and spoilers or it didnt happened Jolletzu

You will see....

And yes i know it might be bit hard to believe, but i won't tell my sources.

If this turns out to be false Racheya will eat your head.

Srsly

Eat away.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

This was such a low blow from jagex, copuldnt they have given, i don't know, A FEASIBLE CLUE?!?!?!? D:

Its what all clues are like to be honest. we're the ones who are bending over backwards to make it fit what we want it to be. I cant remember the last time where the twitter "hint" actually contained something for us to find out...

Lord_Beloved.png