Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

That "with cooldown" is there for a reason :mrgreen: .

Obiviously there would have to be some restrictions for certain places like GWD etc.

The cooldown could be anything from 10 to 30 minutes so it wouldn't be too overpowered for RC and some other skills.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say either cooking related, or vampire related, which means the next quest in that line.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I think either a new Vampire quest or more likely Fairy Tale Part 3 ("sink your teeth into" could be something to do with a tooth fairy, which may be related to this)

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

Tbh these "clues" are as ambiguous as they come, it can be related to anything really... My money is on either Elite Diaries or FTP3 just because those were first on the release list. Not sure which one of those two i'd want first though :P

Lord_Beloved.png

Finally, they better make it either outrageously hard or have a good reward for the 9000 quests they made while anticipating it in dev blogs

Vampire quest would make me spasm.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

If it is FTP 3, I'll be looking forward to it considering that the last 2 or 3 quests have been easy. Hopefully it will be difficult.

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

Braces for herb training to become (even) more expensive due to high requirements....

Then to drop after new herb based minigame being introduced...

Then to rise again when the minigame fails.

Just my wild guess.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

most definitely the urology skill we've been waiting for.

or ftp3

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I Say next myreque quest, apart from the Tooth Fairy there is nothing to be related to fairytale

but from a previous hint, we already know the tooth fairy will play a role in FTP3

quote from mod chiriho

Although it took considerable rewriting and tweaking, we have a brief now that we’re happy with. There are some cool ideas in there that I’m looking forward to see in game! Development on this is starting soon. I‘m sure we’ll tell you more about the quest as things progress, but if you want a little teaser, don’t forget to brush your teeth!
Naaxi.png

Cant wait to see this :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Nice find Morionic!

Definitely FTP3 then. :) Hopefully it lives up to all the hype it's been getting.

Dont forget it will probably be accompanied with bloom and other new graphics! :D

(also the boss is supposed to be really awesome right?)

Lord_Beloved.png