Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Anyone found the URL for news page yet? :3

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No update I guess.

JaGeX: "Wellllp! We did our update for the month! We'll be eatting tea and crumpets today and tomorrow so we can't even go to our site and post whether or not there will be an update. Have fun playing in dung guys."

No update I guess.

JaGeX: "Wellllp! We did our update for the month! We'll be eatting tea and crumpets today and tomorrow so we can't even go to our site and post whether or not there will be an update. Have fun playing in dung guys."

You fail at mocking British people. They don't "eat" tea. They "drink" it. Next time you try to own someone, please make sure you don't make yourself look stupid.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

No update I guess.

I have hopes that they could not think of a catchy hint this week so they are just going to release it without any twitter hints. Not too likely though.

No update I guess.

we already got our no update week for this month yes? and FTP was presumably our big update

i guess that leaves 2 small updates for the next 2 weeks

Naaxi.png

No update I guess.

You fail at mocking British people. They don't "eat" tea. They "drink" it. Next time you try to own someone, please make sure you don't make yourself look stupid.

Aw, poor you. Taking offense to my writing? :thumbdown: Perhaps I should've said "drinking tea and crumpets." But you can't drink crumpets, can you? I guess you're one of those people who would say both; "drinking tea and eatting crumpets", even though it's unnecessary because people will get the general point. :rolleyes: I was well aware of what I was posting. I'm sure you are not smart enough to understand so I'll rewrite it for you.

JaGeX: "Wellllp! We did our update for the month! We'll be drinking tea and eatting crumpets today and tomorrow so we can't even go to our site and post whether or not there will be an update. Have fun playing in dung guys."

P.S

Definition of eat: a. To take into the body by the mouth for digestion or absorption.

Makes more sense than drinking tea and crumpets, does it not? :thumbup:

No update I guess.

Aw, poor you. Taking offense to my writing? :thumbdown: Perhaps I should've said "drinking tea and crumpets." But you can't drink crumpets, can you? I guess you're one of those people who would say both; "drinking tea and eatting crumpets", even though it's unnecessary because people will get the general point. :rolleyes: I was well aware of what I was posting. I'm sure you are not smart enough to understand so I'll rewrite it for you.

JaGeX: "Wellllp! We did our update for the month! We'll be drinking tea and eatting crumpets today and tomorrow so we can't even go to our site and post whether or not there will be an update. Have fun playing in dung guys."

P.S

Definition of eat: a. To take into the body by the mouth for digestion or absorption.

I'm going to assume that you mean eating not eatting. And I'm going to assume that nobody is going to reply to this because it would mean getting off topic :) Let's not get into a flamefest, everyone.

But yeah, there isn't going to be a Twitter hint tonight (11:43, already). But I think there's a good chance of them posting it tomorrow morning. We can just wait and see.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

No update I guess.

P.S

Aye, but eating is the process of breaking down food and swallowing it. Drinking is consuming liquid and swallowing. You swallow in both cases but lets come to agreement and say this doesn't really matter.

(PS I'm not British).

OT:

It looks like there is going to be no hint today.

Edit,:

just saw what Racheya said. Sorry about replying to the above.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Well they've updated their Twitter account on Monday before and considering FTP3 came out late last week I think there's a good possibility that this week's update won't come until Wednesday or Thursday again.

Well they've updated their Twitter account on Monday before and considering FTP3 came out late last week I think there's a good possibility that this week's update won't come until Wednesday or Thursday again.

Perhaps it is the second batch of dungeoneering?

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

I wouldnt hold my breath

Lord_Beloved.png

Probably not until like mid-June :thumbdown:

I wouldn't mind. Mid-August or maybe a bit later would be nice because I have hopefully maxed all my other stats by then :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind. Mid-August or maybe a bit later would be nice because I have hopefully maxed all my other stats by then :thumbup:

MId-June - ok for me id be early-mid 90s

mid-July- sure maybe id be 99/100 dungioneering by then

Mid-August - eh id be ready to go to school by then and prob will be totally bored of dungioneering the exp will get dull after 99 or 100 lol...

StarViv.png

:cry:

Don't get me wrong I loved FTP3. I just like weekly updates more.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Tweet Of Doo-ooo-ooom: Just to confirm, there will not be a game update this week. ~Ems(RSDev)

I'm happy with that, I have exams next Monday and Tuesday I need to study for so it works out well for me :lol:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."