Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

The update hints for #RuneScape are now over on @RuneScape

I guess we've seen the last of the twitter hints.

Where do they plan to put them? :o

*prays its not on the forum*

im afraid you guys aren't getting it right, they meant they moved the twitter hints over from #officialjagex to #runescape. In other words: hints will now be released on #runescape and retweeted on #officialjagex

Lord_Beloved.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im afraid you guys aren't getting it right, they meant they moved the twitter hints over from #officialjagex to #runescape. In other words: hints will now be released on #runescape and retweeted on #officialjagex

In other words: http://twitter.com/runescape

priest_wiz.png

Ah, i wish they would have used a word like 'at' instead of over. I don't use twitter often and I didn't realize http://twitter.com/RuneScape even existed.

theistsRdim.png

@@silentc0re That's the first part of Dungeoneering - http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/bfPjiD for more. Ajd

I knew a second batch of rewards were coming, but is it more content as well? :o

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

@@silentc0re That's the first part of Dungeoneering - http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/bfPjiD for more. Ajd

I knew a second batch of rewards were coming, but is it more content as well? :o

Of course, I mean the final boss right know requires a measly level 66, kind of anti climatic no? All the journals points out there are five demon generals in total with the leader demon possibly as the final boss(or Bilrach as a secret boss that can only be fought with maxed 5 men teams on large dungeons?)

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Of course, I mean the final boss right know requires a measly level 66, kind of anti climatic no? All the journals points out there are five demon generals in total with the leader demon possibly as the final boss(or Bilrach as a secret boss that can only be fought with maxed 5 men teams on large dungeons?)

Oh really? :o Thats awesome ^^ I was wondering why noone was posting info about the end of this dungeon...

Strange that they didnt mention it though (except in a forum post I'm sure). And I thought Dung already was pretty epicly rich in content...

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Im agreeing with you, I remember one of the Mods was finishing it off, Mod Maz I believe or something like that.

I suuure hope this means 5x 200k xp lamps for the five elite diaries + some xp lamps for the lumbridge hard diary

I'll let you guess where I intend to put those xp lamps.

If your thinking in spending them in dungeoneering then consider this heads up: the only way for dungeoneering to be usefull is through the rewards, therefore you will need tokens, which are 10% of the exp gaine INSIDE deamonheim, and since pretty much every reward bar the chaotic weapons/augury scroll require overtraining (considering you save the tokens from the beggining) it would be kind of a waste to spend it there.

Quite honestly, i'm still hoping dungeoneering batch 2 makes this a skill rather an overglorified breed between barbarian assault and stealing creation (actually, this new skill is how i imagined SC, but thats not the point)

If it is in fact the diaries i'll be getting myself a few herblore levels :thumbup:

Yeah because you will totally be able to do the diaries :roll:

Even if i can't complete the diaries ti will give me an higher goal for further in my carrier :rolleyes:

BTW, you need to update your sig

The lamps from the ardy diary could only be used on skills 80+

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

@@silentc0re That's the first part of Dungeoneering - http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/bfPjiD for more. Ajd

Oh really? :o Thats awesome ^^ I was wondering why noone was posting info about the end of this dungeon...

Strange that they didnt mention it though (except in a forum post I'm sure). And I thought Dung already was pretty epicly rich in content...

dungeon_journal.jpg

Notice how the chronicles of bilrach fills the entire box like that.

The full thing will most likely have 32 parts meaning that if level 67 or 69 (floor 34 or 35) gave you part 17 then you'll probably get part 32 from somewhere around level 120.

e: oh and there is five dungeoneering specific slayer monsters listed in the slayer guide. Only the night spider can be found from floors 1-35. (actually 25-30 ) The rest will probably be spread in the latter floors.

@@silentc0re That's the first part of Dungeoneering - http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/bfPjiD for more. Ajd

dungeon_journal.jpg

The full thing will most likely have 32 parts meaning that if level 67 or 69 (floor 34 or 35) gave you part 17 then you'll probably get part 32 from somewhere around level 120.

e: oh and there is five dungeoneering specific slayer monsters listed in the slayer guide. Only the night spider can be found from floors 1-35. (actually 25-30 ) The rest will probably be spread in the latter floors.

Ye, I was wondering where the big eyeballs were hiding ^^ Now thats very interesting info =)

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

dungeon_journal.jpg

actually ive seen a few spiritual guardians and seekers too,they are just rare is all

i still havent seen a single edimmu or soulgazer yet though

http://sam.ihku.fi/uploads/dungeon_journal.jpg

actually ive seen a few spiritual guardians and seekers too,they are just rare is all

i still havent seen a single edimmu or soulgazer yet though

I guess you can find them earlier if you're playing with multiple players then. I've been soloing only so I didn't know that :shock:

Maybe I'll try to team up with my friends later.

Im betting that killing Bilrach will be a quest that requires you to have reached the bottom of Daemonheim.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Im betting that killing Bilrach will be a quest that requires you to have reached the bottom of Daemonheim.

I can see the rants forum now..." y duz it tak 70 dung 2 do dis gud quest dat is 2 hard 4 me 2 do as a pure!"

Anyway, I like this idea, perhaps a quest where you unlock another level where there are tons of monsters and puzzles and you get to the final room only to discover it's empty. Then a high ranking Fremmy official tells you they found Bilrach's journal and it indicates that the 'mysterious power' was moved before Bilrach got to it and they lead you to another dungeon that needs 70 d'eering to enter. Then you work your way down and find Bilrach and the power, kill him and steal the power. Then in the follow-up quest, Guthix wakes up and you pwn him with the power and become supreme god of Geilinor!

Next week in #RuneScape: Ruby Dragon! ~Ems(RSDev)

I bet on ruby dragons

dont we need sapphire, emerald first?

Could final boss in dungeoneering be a ruby dragon? it says ruby dragon not ruby dragons.. so not plural meaning one.

Quest? lots of possibilities

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png