Worst Song Covers EVER!

Maze

THIS is why I don't go to bars to see local bands...this is the worst cover ever.

God, please don't ever show that again, it was already painful hearing it months ago. Though, the guy that pulled the amp plug is my personal hero in that video :P

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This band is just annoying in general but this just takes the piss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCXiczrRUSg

You have to admit, "Poor Unfortunate Souls" is a good title for both this and anyother JB song.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Shinedown's cover of Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd is absolutely terrible.

I just posted that one on Best song covers right before I read your post......

I think The Jonas Brothers' cover of Hello Goodbye by The Beatles is the worst cover ever to have existed :evil:

So many new artists have no respect for the older bands that were VERY CLEARLY BETTER THAN THEM. Seriously, what they did was the equivalent of drawing on a Picasso with a pen (talking about the Jonas brothers).

jjroxlu7.jpg

THIS is why I don't go to bars to see local bands...this is the worst cover ever.

I just pooped blood.

Lmao here is a comment that sums that video up perfectly.

"they just scarred this song forever, the drummer wasnt too bad i guess but the singer is out of breath from jumping round like a mexacan on fire, the guitarist is either a [developmentally delayed]? or hasnt learned it properly, no distortion and wrong strumming.

i could go on bout every detail thts rong but i just cant watch this anymore..."

Anyway that takes the cake for this thread.

I just pooped blood.

Lmao here is a comment that sums that video up perfectly.

"they just scarred this song forever, the drummer wasnt too bad i guess but the singer is out of breath from jumping round like a mexacan on fire, the guitarist is either a [developmentally delayed]? or hasnt learned it properly, no distortion and wrong strumming.

i could go on bout every detail thts rong but i just cant watch this anymore..."

Anyway that takes the cake for this thread.

Agreed. Its like that band only heard 30 seconds of Smells Like Teen Spirit and somehow got some idea into their head that Nirvana never used distortion and that Kurt Cobain was a Mexican jumping bean.

safari20hat11.jpg

Any one ever heard of Morbid Angle and Rodeo Head?

Ive heard of more cover bands like for Through the eyes of the dead...

Never said they were the worst.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

John Lennon's version of Stand By Me. King did it much better.

I've actually heard Muhammad Ali sing Stand By ME quite well, it was on a documentary I watched about him.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

• 2 weeks later...

A lot will probably disagree but I think 'Guns N' Roses - Knockin' on Heaven's Door' cover is just awful. Leave it to Bob Dylan please!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JgIIGgxymU

~>~Check Out My Bursting Guide~<~

Current goals - 99 Slayer, 99 Summoning, 85 Dungeoneering

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

I can not believe that Fall Out Boy did this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI-0Hgu8mUk

Here is the good version for you people who want to cleanse your ears of this [cabbage]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

I can not believe that Fall Out Boy did this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI-0Hgu8mUk

Here is the good version for you people who want to cleanse your ears of this [cabbage]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8

I'm definitely not a fan of Fall Out Boy, but I don't think their cover of Beat It isn't *that* bad. :?

2:23 on that nirvana cover ended it for me, I closed the window. I don't mind incorrect guitar, if it sounds good, but just messing everything up and having a girl that sings like a dying cat just makes it the worst.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

nirvana played their first gig in my town's bar.. :/

i kinda died inside listening to this

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

IN HONOR OF A POP LEGEND, MICHAEL JACKSON, I GIVE YOU THIS COVER BY ALIEN ANT FARM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPa2yupZ3CQ

Wait until they start singing together, that's when the horror's really begin. God, compared to the original it sucks. And the original is one of my favorite MJ songs.

ORIGINAL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WjOn5TN ... re=related

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

A Local Guy's one reminded me: Green Day's cover of Lennon's Working Class Hero. Sounds horrible with the full band playing it.

Also, Girls Aloud are one of my favourite bands but their cover of Walk This Way with Sugababes was dreadful.

(I feel I should be ashamed of admitting I love them but what the hell, they're SO catchy)

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

nirvana played their first gig in my town's bar.. :/

i kinda died inside listening to this

:pray: Please make it stop... :wall:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Oh god, that is the best thing I have ever seen. :lol:

I practically died of laughter in the first chorus.

I don't understand. I cringed from the begining.....

mbqyk3.gif

[yt]1q-k-uN73Gk[/yt]

One of the worst covers, considering this was a previous version:

[yt]1xARbuaOy7c[/yt]

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1