What's up with people picking random fights?

HugeFireman

So I was doing my own thing and going to finish the Haunted quest, I was walking along the path where the "Evil Tree" was and this was my first time seeing the tree since I've ever been banned ( 2+ Years ago ) I said " wtf is going on " the other person proceeded to say "stfu noob", I didn't know who he was talking to really but then realized it was to me because after I said that I said this is some epic lulz and he told me my stats were epic luls, yes my stats sort of suck but I'm sorry I haven't been on in a couple of years do you expect me to be lvl 138 or something? Which then I started to follow him and asked " quit being a jerk " while he answered with no free stuff newb. Yes like I need some free stuff from a lvl 117 wearing Ahrims and netiznot helmet. I then just left and saw his words " no free stuff noob!! " I was never asking for free stuff in the first place..

Ugh, what has Runescape come to? People don't talk anymore, they always start something for absolutely no reason and curse alot.

x_b_0_x_f0ur.png

Going for 99 str and 99 range.

it really is to bad the direction some of the population of runescape is going

based on my experience most people are out for themselves and dont even wanna offer help. in your case while it is possible that he had been asked for help by many ppl previously it sounds like he was just being a jerk i have no idea.

but if you want to vent about the stupidity of some of the people be my guest

good cc for that is: "tehfarmclan"

my freind and i feel the same thing lol

i remeber the days when ppl would freely offer help even if it took them out of thier way

oh those were the days

PS. High combat is for people that have nothing better to do :thumbsup:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Which makes me say good job to Jagex for allowing us to turn public chat off. Also the last thing you want to do is follow him and continue talking, ignore him and play the game.
I only told him one thing then I left :P

Oh and this is the wrong forum...I just noticed I accidentally posted this in Help and Advice, I meant to put it in Rants. Could a mod or someone put it in there? Thanks.

x_b_0_x_f0ur.png

maybe cause they think its funy. i start fights at training spots like fire giants and rock crabs all the because its entertaining, funny, and helps pass the time. You call somebody a noob or a nerd and they start listing the reasons why their better than you and start making up dumb insults. LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ

2_am_10_hp.png

maybe cause they think its funy. i start fights at training spots like fire giants and rock crabs all the because its entertaining, funny, and helps pass the time. You call somebody a noob or a nerd and they start listing the reasons why their better than you and start making up dumb insults. LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ
You can do other things by passing time, reading stuff on a different website, etc.

Making fun of people is a good way to pass time? Times have changed.

btw "iskateandpk4" you end at 4 as in for correct? what do you skateandpk4..you finished what you did it for

x_b_0_x_f0ur.png

You can do other things by passing time, reading stuff on a different website, etc.

Making fun of people is a good way to pass time? Times have changed.

btw "iskateandpk4" you end at 4 as in for correct? what do you skateandpk4..you finished what you did it for

i go through this on a daily basis and im lvl 113, i just learned to use the ignore list or turn public chat off/private chat on friends to get rid of those pesky people who like to run their mouths and wont back it up.

You sir, are an idiot.

I don't even feel as if I need to state my reasons.....

2Xeo5.png

The points,

So I was doing my own thing and going to finish the Haunted quest, I was walking along the path where the "Evil Tree" was and this was my first time seeing the tree since I've ever been banned ( 2+ Years ago ) I said " wtf is going on " the other person proceeded to say "stfu noob", I didn't know who he was talking to really but then realized it was to me because after I said that I said this is some epic lulz and he told me my stats were epic luls, yes my stats sort of suck but I'm sorry I haven't been on in a couple of years do you expect me to be lvl 138 or something? Which then I started to follow him and asked " quit being a jerk " while he answered with no free stuff newb. Yes like I need some free stuff from a lvl 117 wearing Ahrims and netiznot helmet. I then just left and saw his words " no free stuff noob!! " I was never asking for free stuff in the first place..

Ugh, what has Runescape come to? People don't talk anymore, they always start something for absolutely no reason and curse alot.

Vs.,

Ignore ftw.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

haha give me two good reasons why starting a fight makes me an idiot?

Picking fights on the internet? Jeez wouldn't want to mess with you IRL :roll:

Runescape is full of idiots. If you can't mentally ignore people, the ignore list works a charm. As a general rule, it isn't worth arguing with an idiot, it just drops you to their level half the time.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

no offence to fireman but i suggest this thread get closed before it becomes a full fledged flame fest.

Oh and this is the wrong forum...I just noticed I accidentally posted this in Help and Advice, I meant to put it in Rants. Could a mod or someone put it in there? Thanks.

It's actually a rant, so this is somewhat allowed, unfortunately.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

no offence to fireman but i suggest this thread get closed before it becomes a full fledged flame fest.

yea but its also in the wrong section so at least have a mod move the thread to the right section.

haha give me two good reasons why starting a fight makes me an idiot?

Picking fights on the internet? Jeez wouldn't want to mess with you IRL :roll:

Runescape is full of idiots. If you can't mentally ignore people, the ignore list works a charm. As a general rule, it isn't worth arguing with an idiot, it just drops you to their level half the time.

Ya RS isn't the only place with idiots, just look at TIF.

Hell, look at this topic :roll:

And its allowed, but in the rant forums. Not H&A.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

yea but its also in the wrong section so at least have a mod move the thread to the right section.

This is probably already in progress to be moved.

Tainaith.png

~Moved to Rants.

Beacuse help and advice doesnt know how to help or advice u on noobs

:lol:

Tainaith.png