Those "Last Change" Moments

Tim

I think we need a bit of brightness in off-topic, and not the sadistic rude version of it either. Have you ever had that moment, your down to say your last $2.50 Change and when you go to use it, it turns into a waste (Vouchers work too)? Here's a start off:

Sunday night, As me and a friend headed back home from a night of clubbing I was extreamely thirsty, So whith my $3.20 Change left over I decided to buy a 600ml Coke. after inserting the last of my money, I pressed the button, eagerly waiting to quench my thirst... I wait a moment, nothing happened. I tried the other buttons (would suck if they work now wouldnt it?) and no response from them either. So very dissapointed I pressed "Refund" on the vendor, and it refuses to cough up my beloved change. In the end, I was stuck on a Train followed by a walk which in total lasted 40 minutes just to get home and depressingly get a glass of water from the tap.

Popoto.~<3

A similar thing happened to me at a rest stop once. I was heading up to my grandparents house and stopped at a rest place. I went to buy a Pepsi but it refused to give me the Pepsi or my $2. :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I was lucky once and had the exact opposite. The machine went really weird, and accepted 20 Cents as 2 Dollars :D Press refund a few times and boo yah!

But...It was at some training camp, and the guys that ran it decided to ruin the party and not let us use it. Then I caught one of them using it. Lol.

But usually they are fairly good to me.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I think we need a bit of brightness in off-topic, and not the sadistic rude version of it either. Have you ever had that moment, your down to say your last $2.50 Change and when you go to use it, it turns into a waste (Vouchers work too)? Here's a start off:

Sunday night, As me and a friend headed back home from a night of clubbing I was extreamely thirsty, So whith my $3.20 Change left over I decided to buy a 600ml Coke. after inserting the last of my money, I pressed the button, eagerly waiting to quench my thirst... I wait a moment, nothing happened. I tried the other buttons (would suck if they work now wouldnt it?) and no response from them either. So very dissapointed I pressed "Refund" on the vendor, and it refuses to cough up my beloved change. In the end, I was stuck on a Train followed by a walk which in total lasted 40 minutes just to get home and depressingly get a glass of water from the tap.

I was at a card show once and a dealer had a nice box of stuff he was selling. I ran out of my $100, and me and 3 guys cleaned him out, He then put out 9 more boxes.

Thank god for ATMS :lol:

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Well, i remember a year ago or more. 15min til the store closed, i had been without snus (tobacco product) for a few hours and felt i was gonna blow up if i didn't buy a pack. I had like 2 in my wallet (didn't have internet bank at the time, so couldn't transfer money to my card). Was home alone, so couldn't borrow any money... I ran around the house searching for that last 1, and 10min before stores was closing i'd found some money so i took my bike fast as hell and bought a pack.

Ahhh... The joy lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I hardly ever use vending machines, cuz they usually

end up taking my money, but thats probably cuz I fail

at using them. :wall:

You also fail at English. Type properly, please.

please don't go there. :wall:

i don't use vending machines even when its necessary for a drink. i rarely have those last change moments because i usually care a lot with me in case if i get a little carried away with spending.

please don't go there. :wall:

i don't use vending machines even when its necessary for a drink. i rarely have those last change moments because i usually care a lot with me in case if i get a little carried away with spending.

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother with him. I gave up after the... second post trying to debate with him?

OT: I usually end up using last change on small stuff like milkshakes from Sonic or something like that. Seriously, it's hot as hell here after work most days, and I need something to chill with.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

So now "cuz" is unacceptable?

Yes.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Last week was my birthday (turned 22) and at work they were having a cake in my honor. I wanted some coffee to go with the cake and I knew there was a vending machine in the lobby. The party was planned for 2pm so at 1:50 I leave to get coffee. I get there and realize my wallet is in my car so I quickly walk over there, get my wallet and get back... to realize the machine demands exact change only. -.-

I go to the business office down the hall and ask for change, they tell me to wait a minute, finally they find some quarters in the drawer and I'm all set to go. I walk back to the lobby and finally get my coffee. At this point I thought back as to why I was getting coffee in the first place... oh crap, the party! :ohnoes:

It was 2:08 when I realized this and I hustled back to the floor where I work, I get there at about 2:12. There was an empty room and a slice of cake left on a plate... i missed my own party :cry:

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

It's not unacceptable, just not proper English, and most people don't like that round here.

Now enough bickering about his, "choice" of language.

And this relates to last change:

You buy yourself a good, meat pie, with your last $2, and just as you are about to eat it, the middle falls out onto the ground :(

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well, i remember a year ago or more. 15min til the store closed, i had been without snus (tobacco product) for a few hours and felt i was gonna blow up if i didn't buy a pack. I had like 2 in my wallet (didn't have internet bank at the time, so couldn't transfer money to my card). Was home alone, so couldn't borrow any money... I ran around the house searching for that last 1, and 10min before stores was closing i'd found some money so i took my bike fast as hell and bought a pack.

Ahhh... The joy lol.

I know that feeling very well. D:

Aw man, c'mon, leave the kid be.

1260955552084-1.jpg

I went to buy a Kit Kat out of a vending machine. I had previously used it with no problem. I put in the $2.50 and it moved, but didn't drop down. Thing is, the canteen is in the same room the vending machine is, could've just bought one from there :wall:.

sig1p.jpg

i went to go buy some Skittles about a month ago and the vending machine swolled my money...

So i decided to punch the vending machine, Cracked the glass D: But I win! I got My skittles!!

dzuz3d.jpg