Micheal Jackson dies of heart attack

Brad25891

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P Michael Jackson

This is a sad day for me i love his music and i think back 1989 when me and my friends make a video of us trying to moon walk those were fun days and thats how i will remember him.

My condolences go out to his family.

Ps: Me and my wife are still and will alway be big fans of Michael Jackson my hes legacy life for ever.

I think his life was pathethic, his old days atleast, and his music rather crap. However, he had a great influence on the music industry so ofcourse it is a sad day.

Not trying to talk him down, that's just how I felt about him.

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

I think his life was pathethic, his old days atleast, and his music rather crap. However, he had a great influence on the music industry so ofcourse it is a sad day.

I guess people are entitled to their own opinions...

You can't deny that trying to dye your own skin is weird?

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

You wanna' try looking on page 7 ?

I'll make it easier for you :

Changing his skin colour and face alterations, sure, was disturbing...

I guess this was the main qualm :

his life was pathethic ... his music rather crap

Don't agree with you there. Especially on the second one.

Damn. What about his zoo :cry:. I could use a giraffe here or there...

Unless I misinterpreted you, he didn't. He had some skin disease which uh... removes pigmentation (poor medical science explanation) from your skin. Then again I'm terrible with health stuff so if anyone could help me on this one...

Damn. What about his zoo :cry:. I could use a giraffe here or there...

Unless I misinterpreted you, he didn't. He had some skin disease which uh... removes pigmentation (poor medical science explanation) from your skin. Then again I'm terrible with health stuff so if anyone could help me on this one...

He had Vitiligo.

Vitiligo is a chronic relatively common dermatologic disorder that causes depigmentation in patches of skin. It occurs when the melanocytes, the cells responsible for skin pigmentation, die or are unable to function.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

For everyone saying he was found innocent in court theres been a lot of murders, rapists, etc who have also been found innocent in court (only to reoffend, new evidence appear, confessions and so on lead to them being caught).

Just because hes been found innocent for one offense doesn't mean he never molested a child.

Some of the previous cases were settled out of court (why would anyone do this if they were innocent?), the sheer number of witnesses, the level of description in the witnesses statements and a few other things lead me to believe he was a guilty on at least one count.

Now lets not turn this into a agreements, lets just be a bit more mature (yes I know this is the internet....) on how we get our points across.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I'm not a big fan of Michael Jackson either, but this still shocked me. I didn't know until someone told me while we were dancing to Billie Jean during our school prom last night, and I didn't believe him :|.

My legions of fans:

thestigclipboard.png

For everyone saying he was found innocent in court theres been a lot of murders, rapists, etc who have also been found innocent in court (only to reoffend, new evidence appear, confessions and so on lead to them being caught).

Just because hes been found innocent for one offense doesn't mean he never molested a child.

Some of the previous cases were settled out of court (why would anyone do this if they were innocent?), the sheer number of witnesses, the level of description in the witnesses statements and a few other things lead me to believe he was a guilty on at least one count.

Now lets not turn this into a agreements, lets just be a bit more mature (yes I know this is the internet....) on how we get our points across.

True, OJ Simpson was found innocent too. Famous people and their lawyers. :lol: Not to say he did anything, but the American court system isn't 100% reliable.

I'm getting pretty sick of all the attention this gets now. Jesus, you can't turn on the t.v. without hearing or seeing michael jackson.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I love thriller and the old Jackson 5, I will never miss him because I have his music and I didn't meet him! Timeless, especially with Quincy Jones.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

Van Halen PLAYED THE GUITAR PART ON BEAT IT!

No, he didn't.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Van Halen PLAYED THE GUITAR PART ON BEAT IT!

No, he didn't.

Eddie Van Halen? Yea, he did. At the very least, he did the solo.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif