• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Looks at watch*

About time!

I might actually get back into Runescape once this comes out. <3:

*Fluffy the rabbit drools he likes making paper planes*

I hope they release MA soon so they can make more skill relation updates that will be great. :D

It was a good read, hope the mini-game is great. I cant wait :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Looks interesting.

Wonder what the rewards will be.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I wil wait till its released before i will coment on it :-#

+1

Although I'm thinking that this could turn out to be a pretty cool addition to Runescape that would open so many possibilities. Hopefully this time it will actually be released and not delayed again. ::'

At least it's good to know that they have been working on it, and that it was a totally revolutionary piece of engine work to get it out there. I want to try it, but I can wait a little longer. Heck, I've waited for six months, what's another few weeks?

Also, smart PR strategy by downplaying this update. This should get some of the ranters out of the way when it actually launches, and it doesn't let the player really "expect" anything in terms of how good it is, what the rewards are, that sort of thing.

Needless to say, can't wait! Let's see Jagex show Murphy's Law a thing or two.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I just hope that the rewards aren't Exp or tradeable so that way bots won't do it much.. but eh, what are :roll: you gonna do? :shame: :cry: :ohnoes:

There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

RS BILLYMAYS.png

"you must forget about this awsome update, jagex must've canceled it... :cry: "

that's wat i had in mind till lately, but then....

WTF JAGEXXXX

now i know why they did so little updates lately, they'll never let me down ::' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MOBOLISING ARMIES FTW :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

want_a_box.png

I hate to play this card, but it feels like a PR attempt to me. Yeah, it won't be HUGELY fantastic and the wait probably isn't going to be worth it, but eh, they made a smart move with this blog.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

After months of flaming on the RSOF, the wait is over....

CAnt wait for this!! :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I hate to play this card, but it feels like a PR attempt to me. Yeah, it won't be HUGELY fantastic and the wait probably isn't going to be worth it, but eh, they made a smart move with this blog.

It's a brilliant PR move, anyway - it reduces the likelihood of ranters complaining how it didn't meet their expectations. Too bad it won't totally eliminate that...

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Maybe I can just play this within Runescape rather than Age fo Empires. :thumbsup:

I hope they added a scoring system and a couple rewards based on scores. It looks like it should be fun. I just hope my computer can handle it until I get a new one. :?

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Awesome move! People have gotten their hopes way and way too high in the past, maybe this will prevent that this time. It surely worked for me.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Why would you play this if you can play a good RTS like Warcraft or Starcraft.

Well, considering that it's a minigame on RuneScape, it will be intergrated into the game, and not like a separate game in itself (for example RuneScape related rewards, skills being useful within the minigame, etc.).

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

It's a brilliant PR move, anyway - it reduces the likelihood of ranters complaining how it didn't meet their expectations. Too bad it won't totally eliminate that...

The thing I'm thinking about is how many ranters do you think actually read the Development Blogs? Half of them just post on the forums without any background knowledge.

Of course the other half of the ranters that look at every little thing Jagex does and criticizes them for it may shut up for this update. ::'