GF !@@ DUSTIs DROP!@

gratz, its a very rare drop and I'm sure ur happy. But in reality its only a 4m? drop and it'll have to be a 4/10 :oops:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Value has jack to do with anything....this is one of the rarest drops in the game, and for that, I rate this as 8/10. I got one a few years ago....best feeling in game!

P.S. Keep it....hotter than plate all day!

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

gf dusties, you have said that.

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

4/10.

-3/10 for annoying combination of capitals and lower case, annoying use of zero instead of an O, and just being rather annoying in general.

1/10

Theres a monster drops sticky for stuff like this.

Also, Musky says "0/10 s0n"

Yeah.

2Xeo5.png

0.000000000000000000000000010/10

quote for hidden message

theres a monsterdrops sticky for a reason. use it. 4m drops do not warrant their own thread

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

0.000000000000000000000000010/10

quote for hidden message

theres a monsterdrops sticky for a reason. use it. 4m drops do not warrant their own thread

:ohnoes: i quoted :ohnoes:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I killed about 30,000 Dust devils without 1 Dragon chainbody. It's not about the price of the item but the achievement of getting it..

It's extremely rare. However i think it deserves only 7/10 Rate.

I do clue scrolls alot, and i also do dragon tasks. Why? To achieve a Visage/3rd age. I don't give a darn about the price of it, because i can get one of them other ways...

But getting them without using gold, is way better and is a huge achievement.

When it comes to Rune defender VS DFS, i believe they are both good at very weak defense monsters like Dusties. Because Rune defender is a shield slot item you use to penetrate high defense.

I killed about 30,000 Dust devils without 1 Dragon chainbody. It's not about the price of the item but the achievement of getting it..

I do clue scrolls alot, and i also do dragon tasks. Why? To achieve a Visage/3rd age. I don't give a darn about the price of it, because i can get one of them other ways...

When it comes to Rune defender VS DFS, i believe they are both good at very weak defense monsters like Dusties. Because Rune defender is a shield slot item you use to penetrate high defense.

But rune defender is better. Fact.

2Xeo5.png

Only should be usin DFS at GWs/Chickens, Rune defender is better for anything, hands down, and it is a FACT not an opion

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Only should be usin DFS at GWs/Chickens, Rune defender is better for anything, hands down, and it is a FACT not an opion

I am gonna go a bit off the topic, but it has some relevance towards what the topic poster was using so hopefully it's okey.

I use Rune defender at any monster that i can (Dragons no). I believe that at monsters with similar defence like Dust devils, that DFS can be put to good use like Rune defender. But for a player without much sources of healing and weak defence leve, a DFS have a big impact.

1) Rune defender attack bonus helps in penetrating. It does not help you hit high damages...

At Dust devils you hit through their defence very well, even without Rune defender.

Example of a penetrating defence of a monster - General Graardor. Players used DFS with Abyssal whip and reported that Abyssal whip was bad to kill the boss. Even i myself did think that until me and a friend thought of same idea "Abyssal whip w/Rune defender" to penetrate boss defence.

Guess what? It worked. So my point is: Do you need further attack bonus to penetrate Dust devils defence? Not really.

So if i had weak defence level, i would go with a DFS. Because fact is that armor have more impact on defending than level does.

So let's compare that. A player with level 70 defence.

DFS

+7 Strength bonus

Great defence level (Less damage taken)

Rune defender

Better penetration, but is it really necesssary with Dust devils defence?

+5 Strength bonus

More damage taken

So as you can see, DFS can be just as good as Rune defender for all you know at monsters with weak defence such as Dust devils/Bloodvelds. Unless you have tested it well, don't say "It's a fact".

No matter how great attack bonus/weak defence a monster has, i still hit 0s now and then.

About 4/5 of the people who have posted here are trolls and need to get over themselves. Money has no issue with this drop. It is such a rare drop a very, VERY small percentage of people probably have ever even seen one drop, let alone obtained one through a dust devil, and furthermore, through a dust devil TASK.

10/10. Amazingly rare drop and despite the falling price still one of the most coveted drops in Runescape.

Trolls, take your jerkishly low ratings and your "-100/10 because itz worthless, tbh" comments somewhere else.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png