08-July-2009 Mobilising Armies + patch notes

Toad

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you get your entire army to attack at once?

As far as i'm aware, you can't stack units to control more than 1 set at once.

2v8sgvs.png

^ it just takes alot of clicking to attack with your whole army.

Damn, one problem is definately the priority levels, i think at least 6 priority levels are needed tbh.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

You can now take familiars over the bridge towards Zamorak in the God Wars Dungeon, so you don't have to dismiss them and then summon them again after crossing.

Only took two years.

Weve added the ability for you to make notes. To access this new feature, click on the Notes icon at the bottom-right of the screen. This remarkably simple system enables you to leave up to 30 notes for yourself, each of which can be up to 50 characters long.

Finally.

New RS text is lame. There should be an option to change it. Who thought that looked good....oh well I'll have to get used to it. :|

When you right click people it's darker. There should be an option to change the colors of that too, like a skin on forums.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

You can now take familiars over the bridge towards Zamorak in the God Wars Dungeon, so you don't have to dismiss them and then summon them again after crossing.

Only took two years.

Summoning hasn't been out for 2 years.

New RS text is lame. There should be an option to change it. Who thought that looked good....oh well I'll have to get used to it. :|

When you right click people it's darker. There should be an option to change the colors of that too, like a skin on forums.

lol your asking for way to much stuff, it will take jagex atleast another 4-5 yrs to complete your demands

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Thanks a lot newge! That looks pretty sweet, but I won't sell my zerker for it.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

For me, seer and archer are the only two I'd be interested in. With imbued archer ring, ranger boots, accumulator, full armadyl, glory, unholy book, rfd gloves and rune c'bow that'll put range bonus at +203 :shock:

newge4.png

What rank do you need to imbue an archers ring?

I'd assume 400.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

How disgusting, even if you have done the most damage to a squad, you have to be the one to kill them in order to get the point. Beat one team, then another full of dwarves attacked, by then my Elves were all dead, although I faired up pretty well and started knocking down stacks of my enemy team to low health, the fourth team came along and stole all my kills! :wall:

Dark_Jab.png

How disgusting, even if you have done the most damage to a squad, you have to be the one to kill them in order to get the point. Beat one team, then another full of dwarves attacked, by then my Elves were all dead, although I faired up pretty well and started knocking down stacks of my enemy team to low health, the fourth team came along and stole all my kills! :wall:

wow that sucks bro,my first was a challenge as i was getting gang banged but the fourth guy helped me sucks to get teamed up

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

For me, seer and archer are the only two I'd be interested in. With imbued archer ring, ranger boots, accumulator, full armadyl, glory, unholy book, rfd gloves and rune c'bow that'll put range bonus at +203 :shock:

Archer and warrior are the only ones I'm interested in. +8 to attack should help when GWD'ing :thumbsup: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Same plus onyx ring. But I think I'll just observe and see how long does it take for people to actually obtain it. I played for a few hours and got to 21 rank.. Takes forever :(

M_A_R_T.png

Archer and warrior are the only ones I'm interested in. +8 to attack should help when GWD'ing :thumbsup: .

Archer ring is debatable, warrior ring isn't worth it. +2 slash (as opposed to onyx) isn't worth all the missed out def/attack stats. Seers ring is worth it, +4 mage bonus is huge.

Sumondskull6.png

Looks like seige and higher games are unplayable, as you need to play seige to unlock the other two, and seige seems to be glitched, as nobody is getting ingame (at least on w 99)

Conflict is pretty rubbish because theres nothing else but killing, so it takes 0 strategy really. The others look good though.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Looks like seige and higher games are unplayable, as you need to play seige to unlock the other two, and seige seems to be glitched, as nobody is getting ingame (at least on w 99)

Conflict is pretty rubbish because theres nothing else but killing, so it takes 0 strategy really. The others look good though.

I'm gaining points by setting cannons on my own troops, light ones then rushing others, dieng in less than 2-3 mins getting 10k points per round :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'd imagine the higher games r gonna be better for people palying it properly.

After all conflict is jsut out n out fighting.

siege, Horde and Rescue all require other things to get done.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Would it be too much to ask for if the ring enchantments carry over after you've enchanted themselves yourself? Could a Ring of Wealth actually provide bonuses and be a bit more useful than a less-than-comforting effect? Does anything know?

Has anybody even gotten into the ground floor rewards room yet? >.<

I'm gaining points by setting cannons on my own troops, light ones then rushing others, dieng in less than 2-3 mins getting 10k points per round :P

How does that tactic work? Do you get extra points from cannoning your own troops? And wouldn't you just be better off rushing another team with a full army and doing as much damage as possible before death? I'm not entirely sure since I just started playing.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.