Quests

Natedoggygog

I'm sure that this topic has been up before, but since there has been a few updates since then, I guess I'll start it up again...

I'll get to the main question, short and simple. Which quest do you like most? Or do you even like quests? I'm interested to know about what quests you enjoyed and which ones were just a let down for you.

For me, I really liked Hunt for Red Raktuber, it was very funny to me, and I found its storyline interesting. :lol:

So what about you?

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

Fremmenik Isles was my favorite quest. I found it hilarious, especially the guards on insult duty :lol:. Typing that almost makes me want to go over there and watch them. I also did it day 1, therefore I saw one of the NPCs use the word "damn". I was surprised and instantly screenied it. It got changed to "blasted" due to a number of complaints from players who wanted to be able to say "damn" and other words in game.

Rocking Out was another favorite of mine, due to my character's weird condition that I forgot the name of, and the examine info for vaccum, pump, and gull. "It sounds like a law firm."

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

My Favorite quests are Meeting History and Making History. I just really loved the story line in Making History.

I love the quests that have Runescape history in them, specifically these too as well.

While Guthix Sleeps was a masterpiece in my opinion and Jagex are going to have a hard time to top that quest. It had such a great storyline, many puzzles, and a thrilling end.

There are very few quests I actually dislike. Deep down inside they are all great in their own unique way.

Fremmenik Isles was my favorite quest. I found it hilarious, especially the guards on insult duty :lol:. Typing that almost makes me want to go over there and watch them. I also did it day 1, therefore I saw one of the NPCs use the word "damn". I was surprised and instantly screenied it. It got changed to "blasted" due to a number of complaints from players who wanted to be able to say "damn" and other words in game.

Rocking Out was another favorite of mine, due to my character's weird condition that I forgot the name of, and the examine info for vaccum, pump, and gull. "It sounds like a law firm."

show me the screenie of the guards i loved every quest

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Stealthing through Meiyerditch was epic fun, and in turn that has given it the title of my favourite quest. Rocking Out was good as well, epically funny. :thumbsup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I really liked Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf, it was pretty funny.

My favorite one would have to be Meeting History though, I just really loved the idea of it.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

I can't say I realty like quests, but the rewards are just too useful to not do them.

ill second to that

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Nothing can compare to WGS. Epic story, epic animations, epic new areas, epic movie clips, epic reward. If it were more difficult, it would be the perfect quest.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

My favourites must have been WGS and Dream Mentor. ::'

MEP2 was kinda fun, if you don't count in the handholds. :ohnoes:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

eww quests nty...

Actually enjoyed One Small Favour though ::'

And I remember loving legends back when I was a chewb.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

• 4 weeks later...

Meeting History was fun with all the time travelling and what-not, and some of the "harder" quests like Desert Treasure and Legends Quest that seems impossible until once you complete them you feel like a noob just for doing so :lol:.

Kasalisk.png

I haven't done nearly enough to be able to say much about them, but of the ones I've done, Spirit of Summer was one of the best. I spent most of the quest trying to figure out what exactly was going on, and that's a very good thing.

Grognarklu Snargle Ungle'Bla.