15th July 2009 - PvP Changes

Xecer

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING! 26kers will now just move to 76king. A little more cost but still loads of money. In the mean time all the pkers are screwed over because they can't protect whip, godsword, or anything of remote value to them. D scims will probably shoot up now. And brawlers are absolutely worthless because you lose them guarenteed if you die!

Claw rushers will still be invincible in their bandos and protect melee, they'll just be a little more nervous than before. AGS's will probably plunge and maybe claws will drop a little from those 1 iteming rushers who are new screwed over. The only good thing that came out of this is that 1 itemers no longer can 1 item, and they weren't evne that big of a problem in the first place!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

We waited so long for them to fix their mistakes and this is what we get? Not to mention the new Slayer monster is still not out.

Now increased from 25K to 75K....and what is that gonna do?

So [bleep]en stupid idiots.

I swear everything works great until Jagex decides to ruin it.

TBH they should just remove skulls, they're probably gonna be a pain in the butt now that everybody will have them.

I don't mean remove the effect, just the graphic.

yea they should have a little skull icon on right instead of having it on everybodies head

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Its funny. Standing in Ardy everyone was saying this was coming when we saw the countdown til update. Guess it has. I hate not being able to Pro item. So much for buying an AGS to PK with.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I don't see the problem with having to risk more, doesn't that mean you will get better drops because everyone else will be risking more too?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

fail jagex

Dscims are the new pvp weapon of choice

Smelles like its time to pvp :twisted:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Players who enter a PvP or Bounty World will now automatically become skulled and unable to use the Protect Item prayer.

Don't expect a new pvp video till next year guys.

Sold my ags to some idiot for 82m, enjoy your new sword dropping to 50m

No surprises here, HAHAHAHA

77yLQy8.png

I'd be willing to bet this is temporary until they find a way to really kick 26king in the balls

Before artifacts 26king did not earn so much cash...

Then artifacts were added, and peopled 26Ked. It's not 26king that's wrong, it's Jagex and the players who do it for a unfair advantage (Artifact 26king is what i would call it).

Honestly i loved 26King before Artifacts, i did not do it to earn cash but it was really nice break!