15th July 2009 - PvP Changes

Xecer

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see how a no prot item button would stop claw pjers, since nearly all of them would lose their claws because of fury's, barrows and bandos.

2nhgdpv.png

Bought the bandos tassets just after I got a 17m d claws split(gf tds tbh) this morning, kinda bummed about that but it's no biggie, pretty much only a 1 or 2m loss since like nobody used them for pking anyways.

haha jagex do 1 thing and there wrong, they try and fix it and there wrong. people make me laugh.

Good job i sold all my stuff a little while ago =] sitting on cash pile atm. Sorry to all the people who will lose cash.

Good luck selling Sword Carbon Chris!

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

I can't see how a no prot item button would stop claw pjers, since nearly all of them would lose their claws because of fury's, barrows and bandos.

2nhgdpv.png

Bought the bandos tassets just after I got a 17m d claws split(gf tds tbh) this morning, kinda bummed about that but it's no biggie.

heheh i sold my ags for 82.1mill

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

But a dds is only 40k...sure you won't need to fear the AGS or D claws anymore, but for 40k, a dds is really strong. What's stopping the pj'ers from grabbing a dds? And now, there will be even MORE pj'ers because they know there's more to win.

I'm not saying this is a bad update, but I just want all of you who are saying "lol gf pjers" to know that there's more to be considered.

This is a step in the right direction. I hope it isn't the only step Jagex will take against 26k'ers.

yeap more pjers and claw rushers who will rush and kill take stuff and tele more

Well we do have teleblock. Cast that on any AGS'er or Claw'er and you'll probably send them running.

but the fish still got away :lol: , unless i chase it with my harpoon and kill it for ags and d claws

Entangle?

But a dds is only 40k...sure you won't need to fear the AGS or D claws anymore, but for 40k, a dds is really strong. What's stopping the pj'ers from grabbing a dds? And now, there will be even MORE pj'ers because they know there's more to win.

I'm not saying this is a bad update, but I just want all of you who are saying "lol gf pjers" to know that there's more to be considered.

This is a step in the right direction. I hope it isn't the only step Jagex will take against 26k'ers.

yeap more pjers and claw rushers who will rush and kill take stuff and tele more

Well we do have teleblock. Cast that on any AGS'er or Claw'er and you'll probably send them running.

but the fish still got away :lol: , unless i chase it with my harpoon and kill it for ags and d claws

Entangle?

lol i miss out on little thing like this, thanks for reminding me

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Am I the only one who thinks this might cause price increases? Think about it, supply of items like godswords, Dh, d-claws goes down as those who risk it lose them, while money entering the economy through artifacts continues to do so, causing inflation overall.

Flyingjj.png

Did all this yesterday.. glad I didn't keep them. :thumbsup:

moniese.jpg

lol yess i added 68mill+ from selling my 2 pairs of d claws

You have 2 d claws and ags and full arma?

And i think the 75k thing crushed what 26k used to do because i think they also nerfed the loot.

Am I the only one who thinks this might cause price increases? Think about it, supply of items like godswords, Dh, d-claws goes down as those who risk it lose them, while money entering the economy through artifacts continues to do so, causing inflation overall.

think about it, less people will risk d clawing in pvp now, which means there is more supply in ge and also that there is less demand which will make the prices go down to make people buy them, more demand+less quantity===high prices, this makes an item rare

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

moniese.jpg

And i think the 75k thing crushed what 26k used to do because i think they also nerfed the loot.

:thumbup: there's only one way to find out *cough* *cough*

moniese.jpg

:thumbup: there's only one way to find out *cough* *cough*

lol and that way is dangerous now, wonder if this will make I Mahatma I to come back to rs

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Time to go around on the rant threads on the RSOF and say "best update of 2009". :lol:

Gonna do that :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

think about it, less people will risk d clawing in pvp now, which means there is more supply in ge and also that there is less demand which will make the prices go down to make people buy them, more demand+less quantity===high prices, this makes an item rare

Most rushers were/are in bandos, etc. They'd have lost their claws anyway. All this selling is just panic, nothing else.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Jagex will change this IMO.

Prot item is a bit controversial, but the skulls for all is a good thing - too many ppl which 4 itemed with dharok.

Was tired of constantly typing "no" to 6 dharokers per minute tbh.

I'm not too sure, judging be the past (pest control, GE, original PKing, dueling, etc.)