Worst Trouble You've Gotten In With Your Parents?

Maze

What did you do to get your parents super peeved and get a huge punishment?

My Story:

A long time ago, my friends dared me to call another friend and tell him that they (my friends that were with me) thought he was gay. So, phoned him up, and told him that. After saying, "Oh..." and hanging up, I got a guilt feeling. If that wasn't bad enough, his mom called my mom and told her what happened. Yup, got in some big trouble for that act. -.-

Post yours.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was younger me and my friends thought it would be funny to smash my conservatory's windows with stones. -.-

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Probably the times I got suspended from school.

Which is about 6 or 7 times.

Haha! I talk my way out of getting in trouble if I can't talk out of a suspension, works every time. I only really get in trouble for what I do at home. If it's worth getting in trouble over I make sure my parents can't find out. Like all the times I have (illegally) climbed stuff and done something stupid.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The worst punishment I got was being grounded for two weeks when I got a C, but it turns out my teacher made a mistake and I was really supposed to have a B.

The worst punishment I got was being grounded for two weeks when I got a C, but it turns out my teacher made a mistake and I was really supposed to have a B.

<.<

In eighth grade I was in trouble, but never got grounded, wouldn't let my mum ground me, But I was in trouble because I got suspended from school 9 times in a 7-8 week period. [bleep]ing principal had it out for me. I only should have gotten suspended two of those 9 times.

This is when I was 6, and my sister was 5. my sister had never owned a bike where you can't pedal backwards to brake...

We were at my mates house (my whole family) and we had a "funny" idea to tell my sister to bike down the driveway on the mountain bike (which of course you can pedal backwards to brake)... Yeah she didn't manage to work out how to brake during her run down the driveway and ended up on the main road of the town... So, so nearly got hit by a car.... Like seriously close...

And my mum who had come to check on us saw this... Yeah... When my mum screamed and thought she was about to get hit... Godamn that was scary... Becuase me and my mate didn't even realise what had happened... I got into alot of trouble for that.

That was ages ago though, lately I can't even remember...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

When I broke a stained glass window at my house :ohnoes:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Busted out a transformer. Blacked out the whole Neighborhood.

How did you do that? :lol:

Hmm...Probably the first time I got drunk haha.

I was playing around with a chain spinning it around when I decided to twirl it in the air, very hard.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

When my mom found cigarettes on me... twice >__<

The second time I was so [bleep]ing scared because she was going to tell me dad (The first time she didn't).

And once on holiday I told my cousin I was going to grab his balls and crush them. Yeah, my mom overheard that...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I told my dad to [bleep] off 3 years ago. I think I was studying for an exam (which is when I think of myself as super-important) and he was harselling me, demanding that I give my Starcraft CD to his colleagues kid. After telling him for the fourth time that I still play, I swore at him and he didn't speak or cook for me for a good month. He came back to normal when my mom told him he really should have [bleep]ed off, and that I just expressed my emotions a bit too harshly.

<3: mymom

hiccup.png

I flashed a girl's phone and home number in an online game 3 years ago. Buncha ingame players pmed me a bunch of "Thanks Bro!" but I soon felt horrible and my parents, school discipline teacher got involved.

Also probably a stupid thing to do..

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Probably the times I got suspended from school.

Which is about 6 or 7 times.

Sword is hardcore.

I got suspended like 6 times in year 3 dude.. :lol:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Probably throwing rocks at my brother for a really weak reason. I think I was grounded for about a month after that. Otherwise general arguments which escalate and generally result in removal of computer privileges.

Well, I was homeschooled from first grade until last year, so my parents are super over-protective. Now, of course, I have absolutely no idea about the etiquette of doing anything social with anyone my age... honestly. But I digress. This year they were on my back to do everything perfectly in school. I got a report card of all B's and A's, except for a C in Algebra I. (My mom only taught me through 7th grade math, and for reasons unknown to me she thought that repeating the fundamentals of math was the most important thing in the world.) I got grounded for three months. This year, I decided just to stop trying at it to piss off my parents. :\ Finished with a 2.3 GPA this year. :thumbsup:

If I got suspended at school, I'm sure I would be frigging killed by my parents. I would've been a few times this year, at least, if I'd fought all the kids that wanted to fight me.

Also, last year, I was messing around with my (fraternal) triplet brother, and accidentally chipped two of his teeth (and knocked out two more) in the fight. Of course, I felt amazingly guilty about that, and still feel guilty about it. Now every dime I get from a job goes towards $10,000 that we're going to use next year so that he can get his teeth completely fixed up.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg