Trying to not quit...

Death123141

Well i've been thinking about quitting although if i do ill just be bored. I've been trying to get a phat and probably will till they out of my price range. So other then that i was thinking about some minigames like cw(getting gold armour), BA(getting some or most armour although i don't really now how to play), Trouble Brewing (honestly don't really know what it is but i think it gives the cool pirate stuff), And MA(for the clothes), And other then minigames i was thinking about 99s but id rather not grind right now.

So some help with stuff and maybe helping me prioritize things?

And is there any fun clans that i could join?

Have you tried GWD? or PVP?, at your stats you would fair well on both of these

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Have you tried GWD? or PVP?, at your stats you would fair well on both of these

I've tried GWD but soloing is kinda stressful, and finding a team for me is hard cause i hate RSOF. And i'v thought about PVP but i don't really have any experience outside of safe minigames.

Join TSG. You don't have to slay, but you can come pal around. They usually go do masses and that in the GWD and at TDs.

But if you don't like playing, don't force yourself. Maybe take a small break and come back and see if you're still as bored or w/e.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Sometimes I think of Runescape as a chat site, and I just sit at the G.E talking to people while buying/selling things.

But even that gets boring sometimes.

Look, if you're bored with runescape nothing else is going to help very much since it's all technically clicking. Take a break for 2 weeks to a month and you should wanna play it again.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Join TSG. You don't have to slay, but you can come pal around. They usually go do masses and that in the GWD and at TDs.

But if you don't like playing, don't force yourself. Maybe take a small break and come back and see if you're still as bored or w/e.

What is the site for TSG?

Sometimes I think of Runescape as a chat site, and I just sit at the G.E talking to people while buying/selling things.

Look, if you're bored with runescape nothing else is going to help very much since it's all technically clicking. Take a break for 2 weeks to a month and you should wanna play it again.

Well I don't really like just talking to random people although i have been just sitting around edgie bank for a couple days.

And if i do take a break from RS ill either be playing MS or doing nothing at all... -.-

Go to Video games and consoles subforum in Off topic. People there really have good ideas for console games to play if you dont wanna play runescape, not to mention some free PC games.

I dont recommend this but ROMs are great fun. Especially GBA ones! :lol:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Go to Video games and consoles subforum in Off topic. People there really have good ideas for console games to play if you dont wanna play runescape, not to mention some free PC games.

I dont recommend this but ROMs are great fun. Especially GBA ones! :lol:

Actually i did go there...

viewtopic.php?f=151&t=778842&start=120

neer the bottom.

And what is a ROM?

Well you gotta search for it. Its what we tell them when they ask in the CC.

Check your PM.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I'd just blow money PvPing. Doesn't have to be dangerous, just go out to CW or CLW with ancients, or whatever, and have fun. I do that whenever I'm getting bored of the grind. Otherwise, just do stuff you normally don't do, or in different ways. Like, training on earth warriors for nostalgia.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

I'd just blow money PvPing. Doesn't have to be dangerous, just go out to CW or CLW with ancients, or whatever, and have fun. I do that whenever I'm getting bored of the grind. Otherwise, just do stuff you normally don't do, or in different ways. Like, training on earth warriors for nostalgia.

Well if i wanted to CW i would likely just get a GS and barrows as magic isn't my strong point.

Me too!

You can just quit and come back. There's literally no pressure. you ever thought of doing quests?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Do some quests? Or try finishing all of the Diaries if you haven't already?

There's not much more I can say really, if you take a break even for a few days, things should be a bit more fun when you come back to them.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Just stop playing, if you continue to try and play when you are getting bored you'll just end up hating the game and quitting for good. Unless that is what you really want ;) if you are into other online mmo's, a good one is Guild Wars. No monthly fees (just but the game in-store or get a code off there website for around $50) and its pretty fun. But I can guarantee you that you'll return to Runescape. they all do :twisted:

disturbeda.png

Do some quests? Or try finishing all of the Diaries if you haven't already?

Quest make me hate the game a little because I'm easily confused.

Just stop playing, if you continue to try and play when you are getting bored you'll just end up hating the game and quitting for good. Unless that is what you really want ;) if you are into other online mmo's, a good one is Guild Wars. No monthly fees (just but the game in-store or get a code off there website for around $50) and its pretty fun. But I can guarantee you that you'll return to Runescape. they all do :twisted:

Well if i do stop playing id probably be MS i used to play GW but i kinda gave away my account.

I know you already said this, but MA is great if you're into rts's... It's really easy to win because nobody knows what they're doing... That can get annoying though :/

I have no clue how to play it >.>

One thing; do what you like.

I lost my interest in RuneScape a while ago too, I spent all my money back then on ice bursts and went to Castle Wars because it's so fun and indeed, I had a blast and I wanted to start doing other stuff again.

If I wanted to quit right now i'd buy a bgs and go pk with it, do what you like.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

TSG is a great clan. Another fun clan for the purpose of monster hunting is SODB. You could try that one out.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

TSG is a great clan. Another fun clan for the purpose of monster hunting is SODB. You could try that one out.

I might in a bit.

There's a whole word outside of Runescape!!!! :o

I don't believe you.

I was in your situation and I got soooo bored after getting like 20 castle wars tickets (I'm also trying for CW GOLD but I usually end up putting it off after a couple of games).

My advice is to make videos and join "Mod MMG" cc. They both can be fun although the cc can be quite spammy. Anyhow, these are the only things that would give me an incentive to play Runescape nowadays. Maybe it will help you as well.

Soloing bosses can be fun too.

Then there's PvP. Some prefer BH while others prefer PvP worlds.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

I was in your situation and I got soooo bored after getting like 20 castle wars tickets (I'm also trying for CW GOLD but I usually end up putting it off after a couple of games).

My advice is to make videos and join "Mod MMG" cc. They both can be fun although the cc can be quite spammy. Anyhow, these are the only things that would give me an incentive to play Runescape nowadays. Maybe it will help you as well.

Soloing bosses can be fun too.

Then there's PvP. Some prefer BH while others prefer PvP worlds.

I will think about this ty and currently still trying to get a phat, and still havn't gotten a confirmation on if you have the buy screen open does it auto update price?