Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Eh fine, I'll start research on nukes. Shouldn't take that long, since we already have nukes IRL.

you need fusion triggers so it would take at the very least 15 years better get cracking

LNYvk.png

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Eh fine, I'll start research on nukes. Shouldn't take that long, since we already have nukes IRL.

you need fusion triggers so it would take at the very least 15 years better get cracking

It took you 10 years. I have around 5x as many resources as you, so it won't take that long at all actually :wink:

Plus, I can just SURGE IN FUNDING to cut down on the time.

It took you 10 years. I have around 5x as many resources as you, so it won't take that long at all actually :wink:

Plus, I can just SURGE IN FUNDING to cut down on the time.

oi I only used that to get it to go 1.5 times faster in the last few years. c'est la vie if you want them you can research them. Also Ross never mind you have fusion nukes forgot that you did how thoughtless of me.

LNYvk.png

You and Sere both did it like 3 times each and shaved off 1/3rd of the research time. So, nukes will probably take me around hm, 3-5 years.

Then maybe I'll give the tech to Hex, just to piss you guys off hehe.

Actually, I did it once. It didn't shave that much off at all.

Also, your research should still take you longer than 3 years.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

You and Sere both did it like 3 times each and shaved off 1/3rd of the research time. So, nukes will probably take me around hm, 3-5 years.

Then maybe I'll give the tech to Hex, just to piss you guys off hehe.

Actually, I did it once. It didn't shave that much off at all.

Also, your research should still take you longer than 3 years.

Nah, you did it three times. I counted. It could take longer then 3 years. 3-5. So, you better step up the pace for your plan, no?

Doom, you need to update who has what planets. Opez was my home planet, but it wasn't marked, so I assume that it was an accident that a new player took it.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

My Drone Class Ships will be devastating in space combat.

I just noticed I have a relatively large surplus, so I will be taking the time to do a three year update on an old biotoxin.

Drone Class Ships: 4/7

Biotoxin: 0/3

yes but what would they do when hit with a concentrated beam of charged particles?

LNYvk.png

Project Stellar Strife B: 6/8

NPF (Nuclear Production Facility) in N. Scotland: 1/3

The old destroyers will be remade in a few months.

Civilian military training: 8/10

SWAG

[hide=History of the Holy Empire]

The history of the Holy Empire of Jerusalem is a rich one.

It all started when the Hegemony gave me Israel. From then on forward the King has made an effort to always have the best for his people. Going as far to unite the Palestinians and Israeli in peace.

From starting to join allies with China and Japan. To becoming the leader on green technology and on the forefront. Israel was there.

Working with other nations trying to keep Israel competitive while also making it the strongest army in the Middle East. Diplomatic and sometimes by force taking surrounding nations.

Then when our hegemony died, I spur into action and received some of that AID vaccine.

While obtaining the surrounding nations, I saw fit to change my name to the Holy Kingdom of Jerusalem to go back to nation Christian roots.

After a former ally in China quit. The Holy Kingdom reached out to him and was granted the land of China. With this new land, the Kingdom was no more. It was now officially an EMPIRE!

With the people and technology from China. The Holy Empire of Jerusalem quickly became a world force to be reckon with.

After seeing how the land of Korea was empty, the Holy Empire and his ally of Japan helped the Empire take it. Also given the land of Egypt and taking over Hawaii. This is the current Empire.

Now, wanting to promote World Peace, the Holy Empire joined with several other nations and became the NWO.

[/hide]

Titan just needs one day to be finished. Post results tomorrow.

Starting a civilian army program, and will also work to improve on the AK-103s, Lancelots, and Raptor Talon-FX.

Going to open up some new factories to up production even more.

Just a bit of an update:

Starting a project which will be known as ARCHIVE III (will take 15 years)

naval construction has restarted

I am pumping 50 billion a year into infrastructure

The ships I sent to the Sinabo and Fadou systems should be there now and are setting up colonies

The ship i sent to intercept the colony ship I sent to the system rocco has is decelerating.

I am beginning research to improve the efficiency of my reactors ( should take 10 years)

I am starting a 15 year long project with which I will train my citizens

The HADES system is getting 3 orbital CPC's

Also my surgical nano bots are open to the NWO so I think I should post their stats

Non self replicating

Used for various vision muscular and neurological improvements

After their surgeries are done they simply help repair the body

They are injected straight into the blood steam

It is not know what the long-term side effects are

that is all for now.

LNYvk.png

OK, I made a shipyard in the past 10 minutes. That's like a few weeks (reasonable?).

I'll be working for interstellar trade, a rich trade partner would be splendiforous.

Condoms are now being heavily taxed, in hopes of a slight rise in population.

I'll also be designing 2 new models of tradeships, One will likely be done soon. Production will begin as soon as the designs are ready.

In a few years, we will make a small fleet of ships for defense, as we have no intentions of attacking another planet.

You realize that by taxing condoms, you are increasing the poorer population. Poorer more often tahn not means less intelligent. At the very least, less morally stable. There's no way that the tax will compensate for your plumeting GDP in 18 years.

My colonists have been shuttled from Unoph to the paradise planet. One of my carriers has also been sent there.

Fertility accelerant is complete, and the kinks have been ironed out, so that the children being born aren't erm, defective.

TFed has taken the empty land that was previously Nigeria.

Spaceport is complete around Midgard, two more shipyards are being constructed. Active shipyards above Earth and Midgard have started production on a line of ships and fighters, should be able to churn out a capital ship and two carriers a year.

My colonists have reached the other planets in Midgard's system, Okao, as well as Uxiu II. Military outpost/bases are being built on Ogekrus.

Britannia is expelled from the EA.

Doesn't the taking of Nigeria break some sort of treaty you signed to not take any more Earth land?

I'm not gonna bother questioning the banning of BE from EA

I don't feel much like updating anything else going on atm. You all saw my posts anyway.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Now that I control Canada, production of a few sets of habitats is gonna start there. Once spaceship production slows down, I'm gonna invest 1/2 of my overall surplus into the following things: Fully mechanizing/robotizing as many aspects of production as possible. Using what nanotechnology I already have for medical uses. And overall improving the quality of life (and thus gdp) of all my citizens.

EDIT: Dusty, nigeria isn't empty yet. There are still like 248 million people there.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

The Holy Empire of Jerusalem Update Report:

Army Info (Active):

(People) Asian Sector – 20,000,000

(People) Middle Eastern Sector – 5,000,000

20,000,000 IMI Tavor TAR-21

15,000,000 AK 103 (Modded)

5,000 9K38 Igla

Navy Info (Active):

(People) Asian Sector – 500,000

(People) Middle Eastern Sector – 100,000

15 Type 092 submarines

10 Type 094 submarines

7 Type 096 submarines

Air Force Info (Active):

(Clones) 100,000

100 Raptor FX-Talon

225 Raptor F-22

400 Eurofighter Tycoon

50 AH-64

120 F-15

70 F-15E

120 F-16

45 AH-64 Apache

33 AH-1 Cobra

10 OV-10 Bronco

10 Hawker Hunter

30 Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk

30 Sikorsky S-70 Black Hawk

Other Technology Info:

Lightning Grenades

Shaker Grenades

Special Grenade Launcher

Allies/N.W.O Technology Info:

2,000,000 Exobreaker X-4 Suits

500,000 Lancelots

20 ARC Cannons

S2E/E2S Capabilities

Space Program Info:

1 Titan (still under development)

2 Space Shuttles (Magnate I & Magnate II)

1 USS Titan

1 Space Shuttle (Jamming Capabilities) (Polarization) (Range of 1,000 nmi) (Huge Laser)(Magnet)

3 Space Stations on Earth

3 Ship Yards For Space Shuttles

20 Industrial Ships

10 Mining Barges

10 Exhumers

Here is the earth map, please base all changes on this one. Also, dont use photoshop to edit the map, it messes with the borders.

map8q.png

Why did you put the Indian flag by the Britannian flag?

SWAG

Because the destroyers are nearing completion, I am going to produce 12 frigates a year until all 29 of my old frigates are remade and outfitted with new technology. This endeavour will cost 72 billion/year.

Three naval shipyards are being built over the next three years. This project will cost 50b a year.

SWAG

-Play realistically within the 1 day = 1 year ratio

-No nukes whatsoever

-You can make or join an alliance, but your alliances rules only apply for the members in your alliance.

-No extreme acts of war without retort. The country receiving the blow must retaliate.

-Your troop number cannot exceed your population. Your population must also be sensible and take the size of the land you own into consideration (I will not accept new countries having populations of 1 billion.)

-You may as of now expand your nations. However, taking over a country will take ATLEAST 3 days (if it is unpopulated) and potentially weeks if the other player retorts.

-Take into account troop movement time. Even though airplanes and cars exist it still takes awhile to GET to a country, which a lot of people have ignored.

-Crazy scientific advancements are to be shared with the entire world. Nobody has to right to discover energy-efficient cars and manufacture them exclusively.

-If a player quits or becomes inactive, his country disappears. I know many will oppose this law, but I assure you it is the best way.

Try getting back within the rules, please.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Okay, if I cannot make the reactor, I will make advanced mechs. :)

And Mather, we can't share advanced tech if we are aliens can we. :wink:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Okay, if I cannot make the reactor, I will make advanced mechs. :)

And Mather, we can't share advanced tech if we are aliens can we. :wink:

You can make nuclear reactors but not nuclear weapons theres a definte line there.

Also sharing crazy tech would be easy as we suposedly are in the same room, talking together about what we make our [bleep]ries/planets do.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1