What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Yep, those were the twin towers. But I think that last scene happens in the late 90s, so it's no wonder the twins are there.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I think the scene happens much earlier, Oy.

Anyway, the twin towers would fit perfectly in the general feel of the ending of the story.

Why wouldn't there be? Aren't they in New York?

The movie was made in 2005 (of course the story happens on the 70's). The towers were "photoshopped" there, obviously with a reason.

Well then why did you ask if they were put there with a reason? :)

And you're probably right what concerns the date; it's more likely to happen in the 80s or even late 70s. Been a while since I watched it.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Last night I started a new Pok̮̩̉̉ adventure with Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys AKA Pok̮̩̉̉mon 7. I still don't know why.
See, you gotta stop watching movies just to watch movies. That is funny though :lol:. I actually saw the first Poke movie when it came out, but I actually was into it then.

Ah well, it got released on DVD here yesterday, and I felt like seeing something stupid. :P

Revolver the last movie from Guy Ritchie (Lock Stock & Two Smokin' Barrelts, Snatch), I didn't like it that much. He left the more humoristic side, aiming for something deeper resulting in an ordinary movie with a bad tasting art-house sauce. And Statham's accent is getting pretty old as well. Did I mention the plot was overcomplicating?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I watched 12 Angry Men, I thought it was excellent. I never thought that you could have 12 actors that all give such an amazing performance. There's a lot of subtlety in their acting, and you can actually see these as real people, as opposed to actors portraying "real" people, which is what you find in most movies. That's the major thing, but the rest is good news to. The writting is excellent; it's well-paced, realistic, and grabs your attention from the get-go. It seems like this could have actually played out in real life. There's no larger than life hero, no terrible villain. Just people, who can't see eye to eye. It really never drags on, looks good in BW (though it's only on one set, and there's not really much that could be done with it, the lighting really adds a lot). I quite enjoyed this movie, and it's short and painfree to watch, so I'd be likely to watch it again. I also liked how everything was explained well, and we are, for the most part atleast, on a level playing field with the actors, since we do not know the truth.

Oh yea, and I've now seen 25/25 of the first 25 movies on IMDB's list. I'm only 40/50 of the top 50 though :( . Got some watching to do.

This week/end I'll be watching The Matador, The Manchurian Candidate (original), and possibly Basic.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Guest GhostRanger

I just saw the second Pirates of the Caribbean. It was actually really really enjoyable. Definitely left you waiting for the third one...nice little cliffhanger. :P

butterfly effect (DC version)

2nd time i saw this, but this time i put sum thought into it.

it was amazing, to say the least.

the ending was so emotional, almost made me cry, which i rarely do O:) :cry:

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

I just finished watching Munich (2005), I'm still stunished, what a great movie.

Has anybody noticed that when the last scene ends and Avner walks away, the World Trade Center towers appear on the background? I'm pretty sure those were the WTC towers, I even zoomed it.

Holy crap, I didn't even notice that. That was weird thing to see...I didn't notice that.

I've also seen that movie, but I was somewhat not quite satisfied from "that" movie with their historical incidents.

xtra post:

One of the good DVd movies I've seen is the Chorus. The original name is "Les Choristes" It's supposevely a french canadian film about a music teacher who changed the children's life with his teaching and motivation. It seems it's not popular internationly but it's a well made story and drama with sad and shocking events.

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...

I watched The Matador, and rather enjoyed it. My brother, and dad, ended up leaving half way through, but I wanted to see how it wrapped up (I was enjoying it throughout, I saw no reason at all to leave :? ) Maybe they just didn't get it. But I enjoyed it, it was very witty, not outright hilarious, but you have to be paying attention and then you could pick up just how clever the script was. Pierce Brosnan is quite good. It's a pretty fun movie to. Good messages in it too.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Don't trust the trailers: they make it look like an action movie. It's not that at all, not even close.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I just saw the second Pirates of the Caribbean. It was actually really really enjoyable. Definitely left you waiting for the third one...nice little cliffhanger. :P

Did you stay after the credits? :P

I watched that today too, it was a lot like the first. Enjoyable and not cliche, but some parts weren't realistic(I'm talking about the parts that are suppose to be realistic, not stuff like The Cracken) I don't want to be specific since that could ruin the movie for someone.

Clerks - ah man, this movie is freaking awesome. one of my favourite comedies ever. all of kevin smiths movies are great, and this is probably the best one. i cant wait for clerks 2.

I just bought that and am planning to watch the whole thing for the first time, seen most of the beginning and clips here and there. It's great to know that it's a great movie, never heard a bad thing about it. :D

Donnie Darko- Aha! I understand this movie now, I missed a small, yet very cruicial, point in the movie that draws the whole thing together.

Guest GhostRanger

Did you stay after the credits? :P

I watched that today too, it was a lot like the first. Enjoyable and not cliche, but some parts weren't realistic(I'm talking about the parts that are suppose to be realistic, not stuff like The Cracken) I don't want to be specific since that could ruin the movie for someone.

I stayed after the credits 3 times last night when I was cleaning the theaters (I hate it when they move me to usher duty...blah). Silly waste of time after those long credits in my opinion... glad I didn't stay when I actually went to see the movie.

Elektra - generic comic book movie. a little less enertaining than i would have liked, and not much to it. jennifer garner can look pretty good though :P .

Hellboy - copy+paste from above. minus jennifer garner.

Wake Up, Ron Burgundy: The Lost Movie - Quote IMDB: "This "alternate film" companion to _Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)_ was compiled from dropped sub-plots and alternate takes. While Ron Burgundy's rivalry with Veronica Corningstone continues, a group of unprofessional theives better known as 'The Alarm Clock' try to make the truth known, whatever that may be." its like a whole movie of scenes that didnt make the cut in the regular movie. it was funny at times, but not quite as funny as anchorman. if you really enjoyed anchorman, you would probably like this as well.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

American Pie 4: Band Camp. I really enjoyed it. The scene where Matt put his [bleep] into that oboe-thing... Lol :lol:

barrowsmsanta,Saukko93.gif

Barrows drops: 17 - Ahrims staff x 2, Guthans platebody x 2, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks platelegs, Karils leathercoif x 2, Veracs flail, Ahrims robeskirt x 3, Guthans warspear, Karils leatherskirt, Karils leathertop, Torags hammers x2

Last movie I saw was one called MirrorMask - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366780/

OK movie, but the people writing it must have been high as heck. Neil Gaimen can make some pretty odd movies when he feels like it...

Here's one quote...

"What's green, hangs on a wall and whistles?"

"I give up. What?"

"Um... A herring."

"But a herring's not green..."

"Well, you can paint it green..."

"But a herring DOESN'T HANG ON A WALL!"

"Well you can NAIL it to a wall!"

Odd movie...

"X-Men" Season 3, 4, and 5 - still bad voice acting, and bad animation. the nostalgia and recent obsession with xmen started to wear down to almost making me stop watching it at the end of season 4. the first 2 episodes (one story, a two parter) of season five revived my interest enough to make it to the end. all the xmen captured except beast, and then he teams up with mr sinister, magneto, and forge. crazy stuff. kind of glad im done with them. the quality actually droped a bit there at the end.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg