What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Guest GhostRanger

I took my girlfriend's baby cousin to see Cars recently. I enjoyed that for what it is. Had a lot of laughs.

I was going to see The Devil Wears Prada tonight but I didn't feel like leaving the house so I watched Corpse Bride instead. Excellent movie for the second time.

Sweet, we made 1000 posts!

I saw A History of Violence and A Fish Called Wanda two days ago, and both were good.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

a spoof on war of the worlds, fairly good watch. not as good as some other tim burton movies, but still good.
Microfact: The sound effects of the laser guns are the same as used in the 1953 War of the Worlds movie :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

a spoof on war of the worlds, fairly good watch. not as good as some other tim burton movies, but still good.
Microfact: The sound effects of the laser guns are the same as used in the 1953 War of the Worlds movie :D

it did sound familiar :o .

Starsky and Hutch - ben stiller and owen wilson comedy. that pretty much sums it all up there. decent to watch once maybe twice.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I don't think we're really discussing the same this here(or even disagreeing with eachother :P ), but it's cool, as long as we both know what the other is saying(and I think we do) :)

Yep :)

i wouldn't go see a movie by myself or with a bunch of dudes.

So you saying you never went to a movie with friends? :?

o i thought you were saying i went by myself to a movie. before. nvm

This stinks :(. Summer started, and I have to work #-o . That means I don't know when or how many of the movies on my to-see list I'll be able to catch, because my work schedule, and my vacation schedule are going to be hard to work around :(. Oh well, that's one thing to look forward to when I go back to the hated school.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Guest GhostRanger
Watched the Break Up. It's meh. :| Don't waste your money on it and go watch Superman Returns or something.

Yeah I can agree with that. I enjoyed it but I wouldn't have wanted to spend money on it I don't think...

"X-Men" (season 1 and 2) - this was a cartoon from 1992. i remember watching it when i was little, and absolutly loving it. ive had a small obsession with anything xmen this past week, so i decided to watch the cartoons again. they are definently corny, with early 90s late 80s type music playing in the background. the voice acting is definently not very good. i have been kind of enjoying watching them though, so i will watch the last three seasons also.

Donnie Darko - needed a break from xmen, and i havent seen this movie in a while. it has been my favourite movie of all time for a while, and still continues to be. out of all the movies ive ever seen, this is my favourite, so its definently pretty good (maybe not the best movie, but it is my favourite). i love this movie.

Malibu's Most Wanted - its on tv right now, so i havent actually finished it yet. it looks really stupid, and it is. i cant help but laugh at some of the stuff though, its enough to keep me interested. ive seen the end of it before, all over its kind of a funny movie.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

hitch hikers guide to the galaxy :)

it tells that the answer to life the universe and everything else is 42 becouse we dont get the question right and that earth is a supercomputer designed to calculate that question for us.

but 5 minutes for the big answer the earth get destroyed by some burocrats becouse the earth is in the way for a highway between east and west galaxy :shock: #-o

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

The last movie I saw was an advance screening of Clerks II...

july21myspace.jpg

... what I can I say - the triumphant return to the big screen of Dante & Randal, a donkey show and Rosario Dawson jiggling... what more could you want? ;)

The Constant Gardener.

Its like a murder mystery.. Its sort of interesting but I stopped watching it half-way through. It's supposed to be a good movie. But then again, thats what a bunch of adults said. Adults find things interesting that kids and/or teens find stupid.

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - new one is coming out this week, so i figured i should watch the first one again before i see it. turns out its on the top 250 movies of all time at imdb.com now, which is kind of suprising. in fact, right after the movie finished i was thinking "movie wise" it wasnt as good as i thought. its still pretty enertaining though, enjoyable family fun O:) .

Super Troopers - well, its pretty funny. thats about it. watch it with friends, if possible. probably be better that way.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

United 93 - I am blown away. What an intense experience. Just speechless. This movie did everything good what World Trade Center is - most likely - going to do wrong. I don't think there could be a better start for movies about this subject, especially since it is pretty soon after the crash.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I just (ended half an hour ago) saw Adaptation (2002 movie with Nicholas Cage, Meryl Streep, etc). Someone remind me why this movie was so wow-ed over when it came out? It was too long, boring, had a lot of things that made you go 'wtf?' in disbelief and embarassment for what the writers could come up with to prolong the film a bit more and the ending was corny. Hm, now that I think about it maybe that was the point. As the movie was about a screenwriter who had a writer's block. Hmmm :-k

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

Saw lotr III (rotk) again yesterday, always lifts my mood.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I just finished watching Munich (2005), I'm still stunished, what a great movie.

Has anybody noticed that when the last scene ends and Avner walks away, the World Trade Center towers appear on the background? I'm pretty sure those were the WTC towers, I even zoomed it.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

I just finished watching Munich (2005), I'm still stunished, what a great movie.

Has anybody noticed that when the last scene ends and Avner walks away, the World Trade Center towers appear on the background? I'm pretty sure those were the WTC towers, I even zoomed it.

Why wouldn't there be? Aren't they in New York?
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Why wouldn't there be? Aren't they in New York?

The movie was made in 2005 (of course the story happens on the 70's). The towers were "photoshopped" there, obviously with a reason.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me