10th August 2009 - Fur 'n' Seek (and Patch Notes)

Kirderf123

I give up.

[bleep] femur bone. Only thing I need.

this

Same situation im in. <.<

+1

Time to solo bandos

WOOT

Femur.png

Contuined to kill. A level 138 crashed me and Den. Den teled and I stayed. I took 3 kills in a row from the level 138 and this was the first. Also got shard 2 at kill #3 =D

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here is the video, like i promised. :P

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Youtube muted my music AGAIN, so the full length video is behind this link:

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Runescape_F ... _and_Boss/

I can't help but feel their title isn't their most creative.

How about Boned instead? :lol:

I have everything but the Femur... -.-

What's wrong with a pun on "Hide" and seek?

Because fur sounds nothing like hide. And it makes no additional sense like, say, Cold War.

But Boned makes some sense, since you're collecting bones, and once you've collected all of them, well...

Boned in the sense of 'screwed'. You'll understand it if you finish the second wishlist.

2dgucz6.png

Because fur sounds nothing like hide. And it makes no additional sense like, say, Cold War.

Ahem: Forensic.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I tried playing MA today, thinking it'd be crowded enough for that "fast ma" thing to work.

After two games I was quickly reminded of how [cabbage]ty that minigame is lol

I'd rather not waste 20-30 hours just for a minor boost to my equipment... it's like the fighter torso - so much input for so little output

Though at least if I were to lose any rings, I could easily get them back, unlike the torso.

(I haven't used my torso since 45 def btw >_>)

77yLQy8.png

Ahem: Forensic.

Excuse me, but a pun does not have to rhyme.

I'm guessing you're one of those people that complains that "A Tale of Two Cats," isn't a play of off "A Tale of Two Cities," just because it's not called "A Tale of Two Kitties," and a pun has to rhyme in order for it to be a pun.

Fur is what the Odd Old Man asks you to get from the monsters so he can make himself a nice new set of fur clothing. That is why it's called Fur 'n' Seek. Hide can be either the verb to hide or a noun as in the hide off an animal.

I don't think I even need to point out WHY the title is clever. It's just that Jagex usually doesn't use puns SO bad that they slap you in the face. The prefer slightly subtler puns. (Not saying you can't find some real bad ones in RS, though.)

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I tried playing MA today, thinking it'd be crowded enough for that "fast ma" thing to work.

After two games I was quickly reminded of how [cabbage] that minigame is lol

I'd rather not waste 20-30 hours just for a minor boost to my equipment... it's like the fighter torso - so much input for so little output

Though at least if I were to lose any rings, I could easily get them back, unlike the torso.

At least the imbued rings are actually better than anything else you could be wearing, unlike the torso, which is pretty much pure phailage compared to Bandos.

Where do I get fox hides?

South East of PoH Rellekka portal near agility shortcut.

Try to explore a bit before you ask.

It's not his fault Jagex didn't make attackable fox npcs before today.

After two games I was quickly reminded of how [cabbage] that minigame is lol

At least the imbued rings are actually better than anything else you could be wearing, unlike the torso, which is pretty much pure phailage compared to Bandos.

Good point

though I still hate the minigame too much to get the rewards :P

77yLQy8.png

Ill have to do this quest whenever I get the chance. Looks fun, kinda... :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Femur first Graardor kill. :D Seems like other people are having trouble getting it. :P

Yeah during the quest I noticed I got all the hides on my first kill. Something that didn't happen in the first quest.

I could see the Bonesack(e) to be a useful PVP item with 2/3 the stats of a skillcape while its free through it has no prayer bonus. :l

We got that item 6 years ago. It's called the cape of legends..... :roll:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I could see the Bonesack(e) to be a useful PVP item with 2/3 the stats of a skillcape while its free through it has no prayer bonus. :l

We got that item 6 years ago. It's called the cape of legends..... :roll:

Well... technically, the cape of legends isn't free, it costs 300 gp or so. :)

Careful_Maim.png

Wow, I just completely understood the title pun. Personally I got most of the harder bone drops on the first couple tries and had to try a little harder for the easier ones. (first try on bork, within 3 kills for most of the drags but about 20 kills from hill giants)

I thought the reward from the second list was nice and I'm hoping that the recurring rewards will be similar.

Also, stats from the Bonesack(e):[hide=]bonesacke.png

My opinion on the Skeletal Horror fight: melee gear, melee armor, mage pray, decent food. Pick up and bury the limbs that fly off to prevent the Horror from healing and getting stronger. After it gets down to level 100 you'll be able to finish it off (it starts at level 320).[/hide]

Eternis.png

But Boned makes some sense, since you're collecting bones, and once you've collected all of them, well...

Boned in the sense of 'screwed'. You'll understand it if you finish the second wishlist.

The flaw with that being in the quest you are NOT collecting bones, you are collecting fur

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

all bones achieved except femur bone...did bork...nothing.......and i really hate GWD. i'm more of a slayer&skiller.

that's really stinks, and i guess jagex will give more that drop this bone, but they'll prob update it only right after i'll get the bone -.-

i'm trying for looking for anything else bork&graador, is there any else confirmed place that dropping it?

want_a_box.png

all bones achieved except femur bone...did bork...nothing.......and i really hate GWD. i'm more of a slayer&skiller.

that's really stinks, and i guess jagex will give more that drop this bone, but they'll prob update it only right after i'll get the bone -.-

i'm trying for looking for anything else bork&graador, is there any else confirmed place that dropping it?

People have claimed to get it from orks (at gwd but not boss)

And also orge jorge morge skorge zorge as they are all big bandos followers, no 100% confirmation thou

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

People have claimed to get it from orks (at gwd but not boss)

And also orge jorge morge skorge zorge as they are all big bandos followers, no 100% confirmation thou

I was at orks and jogres in GWD for many kills as bork did not drop for me, they didn't drop it and many others are having the same problem. I simply waited till Bork reset and went again and got it that time, id say that's your best bet ;)

Orc.png