My favorite so far :thumbsup:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noob: (on a members world) Are you member?

Me: No I'm f2p! Hence my adamant plate (I was wearing torso)

Noob: I'm member

Friend: Yeah your dragon armor looks awesome!

Noob: hehe thanks! =) (He was wearing iron)

It's acutally sad he doesn't have a job or go to school lol, ah well, hope the sacrafice was worth it, congratz :?.

^lol

Noob: (on a members world) Are you member?

Me: No I'm f2p! Hence my adamant plate (I was wearing torso)

Noob: I'm member

Friend: Yeah your dragon armor looks awesome!

Noob: hehe thanks! =) (He was wearing iron)

This is mean't for noobs say the funniest things thread? :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Yay, mine is finally done. No special effects or anything since this is my first Machinima, but I hope you all like it.

[hide=DeathScape][/hide]

Wow your first? :shock:

I gotta give you props for that one and it made me laugh, but i don't know if people at Jagex know Death Note :roll:

I don't know death note either, all i know is that it's anime right?

well i don't think it's matter, for being a first machinima, yours looks damn good. some might have higher graphic quality entries, but i think yours is quite original, and i like it, alot=)

Also, your voice acting...nicely done dude!

Yeah, the voice acting is superb ;)

It is :)

Ewwww my voice sounds so horrible sometimes imo, some voices are pretty good though, they just... fit voice acting really well.

Edit: IGNORE ME!!!@@

The voices are from the anime itself, I believe. ::'

cliffside1ra5.png

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Opinions, If it's not good I'm going to remake it over next 2 days as another idea.

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Opinions, If it's not good I'm going to remake it over next 2 days as another idea.

hard to judge personally having seen it from draft :|

X_kaylin_X.png

It's been removed for improvements, thanks lady_h ::' .

Tbh I actually prefer this to other entrys, as this is fairy new and isnt a montage of older vids.

This one was actually pretty nice and the first one to make me smirk. Dont get me wrong, some of them in there are nicely made with some good effects and use of basic media skills, but dry humor does not amuse me in the slightest.

It's been removed for improvements, thanks lady_h ::' .

So does that mean I get sumfin when you win too? *a monument in Edgeville's fine*

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Sound of skilling is definitely a potential winner, but i think excl's entry may also be hard to beat.

I hope Jagex makes some sort of compilation of the best vidz.

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

Sound of skilling is definitely a potential winner, but i think excl's entry may also be hard to beat.

I hope Jagex makes some sort of compilation of the best vidz.

Sound of skilling is a great concept, but its very repetitive. I think whoever made it could improve it dramatically and easily with more sounds.

2v8sgvs.png

It's funny, two of your top 3 I've seen posted as people's favourites on other sites. Although, I hadn't seen Excl's. I personally think it was better than the other two because it made me laugh, and was quite original. :thumbup:

Post some more of your favourites please. \'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

would be videoing for mine today, but my computer running verryy slow so performing the first defrag of 09' got 2 ideas, will post both of them on monday probably, and get opinions on which is the best, also.. My personal favourites is Arrow_gun99 (I think that's his name) in second it Alternative Skillcapes, and in third is Excls, reason Excl doesnt really get the brownie points is 1 min 40 of it is old ideas being renamed and the kbd at the end is the only new thing and the kicking MMG in the you know what/where!

Aw, shucks. If my house only had the demonic throne and 3 steel drags I was saving up for, I could have a RS version of MTV Cribs. :lol:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

would be videoing for mine today, but my computer running verryy slow so performing the first defrag of 09' got 2 ideas, will post both of them on monday probably, and get opinions on which is the best, also.. My personal favourites is Arrow_gun99 (I think that's his name) in second it Alternative Skillcapes, and in third is Excls, reason Excl doesnt really get the brownie points is 1 min 40 of it is old ideas being renamed and the kbd at the end is the only new thing and the kicking MMG in the you know what/where!

I think sadly the excl vid might not make it because of the kicking thing.

Those three mentioned above are brilliant though, I was really expecting the usual dross (outlined in excl's video lol) so i completely avoided it until now but i'm actually really surprised at the quality of some of the videos.

Hopefully a fansite user will win because then we'll get to hear all the gossip about jagex hq :ohnoes:

Too lazy to quote. But Excl is definitely the most original and best vid for this contest I've seen.

Indeed, but no excitement or comedy involved. So it deserves only 6/10 rate.

EDIT: That comment and rate was for Sosolids, i thought he/she was called Excl.

Excl's deserv 8/10 Rate.

Too lazy to quote. But Excl is definitely the most original and best vid for this contest I've seen.

Excl's deserv 8/10 Rate.

It has some comedy. MMG gets kicked in the balls.

I kinda thought Sosolid's vid was kinda cool. The only problem is that it's too long.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Excl's deserv 8/10 Rate.

It has some comedy. MMG gets kicked in the balls.

I kinda thought Sosolid's vid was kinda cool. The only problem is that it's too long.

Sosolid's can easily be cut down to 2 min by removing some of the first scenes, for instance when she jumped over the rock in the lumbridge cave.