My first attempt at tormented demons update : more claws!

I worked slowly over the past few months questing (having not done so since recipe for disaster) to finish While guthix sleeps, and to try my hand at TD's

I geared up and took a few trips solo into the dungeon and killed a whopping 3 demons in 2 trips, I decided to hop to some occupied worlds and observe their methods for killing these beasts to see what my mistakes were (mostly luring and avoiding being tag teamed). my friend aneron offered to show me the ropes, we did a duo trip and i felt i had the confidence to solo some competently.

I managed 5 kills on my first attempt. my second trip, 7. and on the 8th kill of my third trip this little guy appeared on the floor

Clawdrop1.jpg

I sold the claws at mid, upgraded my gear (fury over glory, karils over black hides, archers ring, etc..) went back for another trip and on kill 11 got these

clawdrop2.jpg

Not bad in under 40 kills i think?

edit - claw 3 just under 50 kills later

clawdrop3.jpg

rate/hate

j_birdd.png

[bleep] you. You get 2 claws in under 50 kills and it took me over 400 just to get one. Lucky son of a [bleep].

I've killed 1,000 of them without solo claws. 1 in 400 is pretty good in my book #-o

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Impressive, now get a third set :)

9/10, keep up the great work.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Prepare for one hell of a dry streak.

Did I mention damn you.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

[bleep] you. You get 2 claws in under 50 kills and it took me over 400 just to get one. Lucky son of a [bleep].

I've killed 1,000 of them without solo claws. 1 in 400 is pretty good in my book #-o

i was averaging mine every 150, which isnt bad considering that they drop a crap load of charms, and at 33m a piece its pretty good

also, nice one zel, lol. i wish i could have YOUR luck, i seriously do. >_<

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come