200M in all Skills

Makilio

Drumgun really is gaining in Range insanely.

lol yea. Once he maxes Range, the only combat skill left for him to max is prayer, which could possibly go very fast.

He'll be at 2.35B xp already, after 200m rng :D

Yep long gone are the days of Uloveme and Lilyuffie when females were at the top!

Hmm what about Villandra, if you consider all her her accounts?

she is awesome tbh

tbh i dont know why drum doesnt merchant....it still takes time to make money but from a daily/weekly/monthly perspective instead of nolifing 15 hrs a day for it...

And yes I still train for more 200m's, but the main reason now is to just entertain people and show them what humans are capable of doing. The world could sure use some good things to be amazed about and yeah, that's just my view of life I guess hehe. I'm talking about questions like whats the purpose to live etc now, so we really shouldn't be getting into that on a all 200m skills thread lol! XD

I remember you saying you'd be a millionare at age 23 if you continued at the same pace? :P

That'd really be amazing

Can your health condition be cured? Because maybe after you quit RS you can do great things in RL because you have a really special 'karakter' like inhuman capability :P

Hopefully. It's a rare form of sinusitis + previous surgery failed due to a poor diagnose, only making it worse. Had to wait till laser surgery (age 18+), but requirments have to be met first. Will be looking to do stuff irl once that all goes well, yup :D

:o I have something with my sinuses lol I'm allergic to like all grass pollen and stuff :l I was thinking of surgery of some sort but, reading here it didn't work for you makes me hesitant anyways on topic; If someone comes out of nowhere I wonder how fast the person would have to be to "catch up" to these guys >.<

lol yea. Once he maxes Range, the only combat skill left for him to max is prayer, which could possibly go very fast.

Oh? I've slowed down a bit actually because I had to get void back (died with it due to dc) but did get it back now so...rawr :P ; so tempted to try out the new boss though omg! Didn't expect those gear prices to be so high hehe :o

Also Zrzu, it usually doesn't need surgery - only in bad cases. I'm pretty sure meds will work for you IF it isn't very serious. And thanks Oscar ^_^ I'll try to check it out for one!

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Oh? I've slowed down a bit actually because I had to get void back (died with it due to dc) but did get it back now so...rawr :P ; so tempted to try out the new boss though omg! Didn't expect those gear prices to be so high hehe :o

Also Zrzu, it usually doesn't need surgery - only in bad cases. I'm pretty sure meds will work for you IF it isn't very serious. And thanks Oscar ^_^ I'll try to check it out for one!

Ya I talked with my allergist about it a few months ago, the allergy shots don't make that much an Impact I'm basically almost allergic to everything outside lol and I get alot of bronchitis Etc because of sinuses idk about you but, it sucks lol he told me I'm the worst patient he's seen after 22years of being in the field :l but, I hope I can get it resolved so I can play sports and stuff

The new boss takes 5 mins to kill with a 30 man team. I suggest waiting for a week until there are good method's/strategy's available.

And the prices won't go down.

the bow will most likely crash to 2 mil, fact. and im quite sure only the melee armour will be high in demand

Teamed you post a LOT on this topic, not that theres a problem with that, untill you realise that half your posts just seem to be unproductive spam.

anyway, its hard to predict where the prices of the new armours will sit after everything calms down but i wonder if this new boss would be better money than tds or frosts. even so, you'll probably get a lot more effigies from tds and frosts. players who refuse to merch might have it easier to buy the buyables to 200m :P

Dr_Paul_Leet.png

Teamed you post a LOT on this topic, not that theres a problem with that, untill you realise that half your posts just seem to be unproductive spam.

anyway, its hard to predict where the prices of the new armours will sit after everything calms down but i wonder if this new boss would be better money than tds or frosts. even so, you'll probably get a lot more effigies from tds and frosts. players who refuse to merch might have it easier to buy the buyables to 200m :P

Just trying to breathe some more life, some people's seriousity make my toes curve.

Just trying to breathe some more life, some people's seriousity make my toes curve.

Because posts talking about spam obviously don't create more spam.

On topic, depending on the power and reliability of the new ranger armor, could soloing corp become a viable method for effigies? Considering that woox16 has managed to kill it in 2 minutes(?) And corp has an apporximate effigy drop rate of 1/18, Corp would be a better effigy dropper than anything else. Not suggesting it as a method for 200m all skills as it would take a ridiculous amount of time to get that good at corp, but it's still some food for thought.

Also, Apparently Nex drops 2 effigies at once?

ZMFg2.jpg

On topic, depending on the power and reliability of the new ranger armor, could soloing corp become a viable method for effigies? Considering that woox16 has managed to kill it in 2 minutes(?) And corp has an apporximate effigy drop rate of 1/18, Corp would be a better effigy dropper than anything else. Not suggesting it as a method for 200m all skills as it would take a ridiculous amount of time to get that good at corp, but it's still some food for thought.

i think most of us, including top players have never soled a corporal beast, it is not like a jad where you switch a few prayers, there are only a very few who are actually able to solo it more than once in 1 trip, it is not like woox16 hasnt died from the corporal beast, he dies quite a lot, like every other who attempt to solo it, him being the most elite player out there, he could think of this in theoretical way, still luck factor is also a problem, which you havent involved in cave crawlers for example,

nex being not soloable, quoting jagex mods, is not very accurate, everything this company releases has minor bugs, so there will be a way,

also you can mention that drw brother / a loser, has almost maxed runecrafting as 2nd person

I woouldnt believe the effigy thing, noone is going to be FFA nex already.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

No idea, should be above 50k or prolly even 60k

No, 60k is unrealistic. Atm Vex is doing his 95-99 slayer at just under 40k/hr but he's taking breaks from playing too much by doing dark beasts in Kuradal, for example. He's also averaging like 1k cannonballs/hr including those tasks, lol.

I'd say 50k is the highest realistic max but you wouldn't be focusing on effigies with such a list.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted