200M in all Skills

Makilio

I think people are getting carried away with certain players' current, recent, and/or previous progress in envisioning who could obtain that coveted 200m xp in all skills.

There's no doubt that players like Skiller and Zarfot are peoples' favorites because they are/were out in the lead and are/were very efficient; and of course other players like SUOMI and Drumgun are also on peoples' list because of their more recent impressive gains. Even when Gertjaars was number 1 or Zezima before him, people thought they could do it too; although what 'it' was, I think, was not even known.

Before Neo got the first 200m xp in a skill (Fletching), or even Herbaman before him being the first to 100m xp (Thieving), the notion of 200m xp in a skill was not perceived impossible, but rather not even perceived at all. This being due to, I think, the limitations of the game not being realized as well as, and perhaps more importantly, the sheer amount of time required to obtain such a vast amount of XP.

Back then, and I refer to pre 2006, 200m xp was considered a massive amount of xp and a major undertaking, but since then, and especially nowadays, 200m xp doesn't have any real meaning anymore - much like having a 99 has lost its status. 200m is seen as something to do after obtaining 99 and many people do go for it.

It's been 10 years and there's not even a player half way there. Skiller is 49% "done", but its taken him around 4 and a bit years to get there. If you envision him going for that 5B xp and doing a negative split due to xp/hr increasing in the future then it could be under 4, maybe even closer to 3 years to reach it. That is still a major commitment.

I personally think that one day, definitely far into the future, 200m xp in all skills will be obtained but the main question is by whom? It is my contention that the first person to reach 200m xp in all skills is not even on anyone's radar right now. I personally think that none of the current top 15 will be the first or even ever get it - despite a number of them stating that it is their intention to do so. Players might burnout, they might realize other things are more important, or future updates may dissuade them from continuing further.

This is a marathon and not a sprint.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Wanna have a record day?

[...]

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.

It would take far more than 2 years to even get that many brimhaven tickets lol

I did say two years of Play Time, not just 2 years, but then again I don't really know the pace of agility tickets. So yeah this list is a little extravagant, but bits and pieces could be used if someone wanted to break Drumgun's record.

Not to mention 50k zeal.

It's 1.6m slay exp not 16m btw.

Yeah whoops, I added an extra 0 there. And its not zeal its slayer points and max is 64k, but you are right nonetheless. 64k/400 = 160, 160*10000 = 1.6m

i dunno, i think drumguns secret plan is to make 200mil slayer with zeals only and other boosts in 1 day, then he will do the rest and has 200m xp in everything in about 83 days :-)

Lol I think max zeal only gives 60m+ slay xp

50k zeal gives 71,775,000 slayer xp at level 99.

@ Skittles

Well said, this is also my stance that there is a high probability that the first player to all skills at 200M is not on anyone's list right now. But with every passing day, that probability grows thinner. It's been said a couple times throughout the topic that we are expecting someone to max out within 4-5 years with current XP rates. Effigies gave a boost to nearly all skills last year and we can expect this current year to have more updates that boost the XP rates even more.

I have a feeling we'll have a clearer view once the top players start hitting a wall at around 3,5B xp and find themselves tackling RC, fishing, agility..etc...

Also take into account that the average XP gains from the active top 15 last year was around 600-700M.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I think people are getting carried away with certain players' current, recent, and/or previous progress in envisioning who could obtain that coveted 200m xp in all skills.

There's no doubt that players like Skiller and Zarfot are peoples' favorites because they are/were out in the lead and are/were very efficient; and of course other players like SUOMI and Drumgun are also on peoples' list because of their more recent impressive gains. Even when Gertjaars was number 1 or Zezima before him, people thought they could do it too; although what 'it' was, I think, was not even known.

Before Neo got the first 200m xp in a skill (Fletching), or even Herbaman before him being the first to 100m xp (Thieving), the notion of 200m xp in a skill was not perceived impossible, but rather not even perceived at all. This being due to, I think, the limitations of the game not being realized as well as, and perhaps more importantly, the sheer amount of time required to obtain such a vast amount of XP.

Back then, and I refer to pre 2006, 200m xp was considered a massive amount of xp and a major undertaking, but since then, and especially nowadays, 200m xp doesn't have any real meaning anymore - much like having a 99 has lost its status. 200m is seen as something to do after obtaining 99 and many people do go for it.

It's been 10 years and there's not even a player half way there. Skiller is 49% "done", but its taken him around 4 and a bit years to get there. If you envision him going for that 5B xp and doing a negative split due to xp/hr increasing in the future then it could be under 4, maybe even closer to 3 years to reach it. That is still a major commitment.

I personally think that one day, definitely far into the future, 200m xp in all skills will be obtained but the main question is by whom? It is my contention that the first person to reach 200m xp in all skills is not even on anyone's radar right now. I personally think that none of the current top 15 will be the first or even ever get it - despite a number of them stating that it is their intention to do so. Players might burnout, they might realize other things are more important, or future updates may dissuade them from continuing further.

Skiller is not 49% done. Why the hell do people ignore actually looking at individual skills and just judge by Overall Xp?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Why the hell do people ignore actually looking at individual skills and just judge by Overall Xp?

well said

aribiterspar3.png

Drum, i got 1 question.

Im dutch like you, and i wonder how you can play so many hours per day without having a job or school...

I asked sushi the same thing once, she's also a dutchie, but she wouldn't reply.

He posted that before; there's a long post around page 40? idk atleast at 27 august 2010.

thats true the one and only player, i think is about 40% done is suomi,

also suomi is said to sleep how long he wants and wont burn out, if he doesnt lose interest in the game which i think he wont, he will be certainly the first to max, there is no doubt about this,

i mean have you seen a player train only 1 skill, or 1 type of skilling m/m/s trio, maxing it, then switching to the next, then maxing it.

not even drumgun has such a history

its like suomi enjoys every skill very much ;DD

thats true the one and only player, i think is about 40% done is suomi,

also suomi is said to sleep how long he wants and wont burn out, if he doesnt lose interest in the game which i think he wont, he will be certainly the first to max, there is no doubt about this,

i mean have you seen a player train only 1 skill, or 1 type of skilling m/m/s trio, maxing it, then switching to the next, then maxing it.

not even drumgun has such a history

its like suomi enjoys every skill very much ;DD

He just sleeps differently and not at set times like Drum?:P

Drum, i got 1 question.

Im dutch like you, and i wonder how you can play so many hours per day without having a job or school...

I asked sushi the same thing once, she's also a dutchie, but she wouldn't reply.

Page 38 for the answer mate ;) Posts #742 and #758 are the ones you're looking for!

Overal_Poep.png

Found 'm, and read 'm.

Same, that was a fun read. Did Drumgun ever make that thread he was talking about? Link if so please :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Drum, i got 1 question.

I'm pretty skilled at multitasking; 1 of the things I do at the same time while playing Rs is merching irl instead of doing it on Rs. And yeah, I have to give up some 'efficient' playing methods like fletching during Wc bla bla bla, but I'd rather have both irl and rs sorted instead of fully focus on (just) a game; there's much more in life than just that. Rather get 375k ranged/h + a good base irl + alot more fun instead of 400k/ranged/h...and thats it. :P

School >>> got too sick to run the regular school schedule so started studying at home on my own and do state exams during summer (1-2 weeks of various exams about all the chapters of the book). Even took a break from that to work on health but spent all the time on Rs so far lol (oops) XD. I'll get around to it this year though - hopefully. I don't get bored of Rs because I have lots of things going that keep me entertained and I could easily keep that up for a very, very long time. Besides that, my determination is very high so when I set a goal I just...get it pretty much - asap, because you know, there's more to do! That should answer your question yes yes? :)

Not sure what I wrote on page 40 but oh well lol. That was a long time ago anyway - gj for remembering lolz! :P

As for other above posts; I agree with Skittles, except there's really no telling who is closest to 200m all skills due to many factors that are involved (and of some you can't be sure). I also wish there would be more attention for the minigames - Seeing as they're a part of hiscores aswell now (and part of the game of course). There's quite a few good skillers who have a poor minigame hiscore - on that aspect I personally like Elvis alot, getting 1337 rank in MA. Those are things I personally enjoy to see :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Drum, i got 1 question.

I'm pretty skilled at multitasking; 1 of the things I do at the same time while playing Rs is merching irl instead of doing it on Rs. And yeah, I have to give up some 'efficient' playing methods like fletching during Wc bla bla bla, but I'd rather have both irl and rs sorted instead of fully focus on (just) a game; there's much more in life than just that. Rather get 375k ranged/h + a good base irl + alot more fun instead of 400k/ranged/h...and thats it. :P

School >>> got too sick to run the regular school schedule so started studying at home on my own and do state exams during summer (1-2 weeks of various exams about all the chapters of the book). Even took a break from that to work on health but spent all the time on Rs so far lol (oops) XD. I'll get around to it this year though - hopefully. I don't get bored of Rs because I have lots of things going that keep me entertained and I could easily keep that up for a very, very long time. Besides that, my determination is very high so when I set a goal I just...get it pretty much - asap, because you know, there's more to do! That should answer your question yes yes? :)

Not sure what I wrote on page 40 but oh well lol. That was a long time ago anyway - gj for remembering lolz! :P

As for other above posts; I agree with Skittles, except there's really no telling who is closest to 200m all skills due to many factors that are involved (and of some you can't be sure). I also wish there would be more attention for the minigames - Seeing as they're a part of hiscores aswell now (and part of the game of course). There's quite a few good skillers who have a poor minigame hiscore - on that aspect I personally like Elvis alot, getting 1337 rank in MA. Those are things I personally enjoy to see :)

What kind of health problems do you have? Just curious. (Het klinkt zegmaar raar dat je te ziek bent voor school, maar wel 19 uur per dag kan scapen :P (it kinda sounds like you're too ill for school, but you can play 19 hours of RS a day))

And i personaly never ever go for the full xp like you do. I most of the time sit watching at my rs screen, browsing forums, watching tv and moar stuff.

What do you merch btw? I want fr33 irl gp's aswell :P

Edited by Quyneax
Please translate :)

Quick find code: 154-155-864-61975974 For how long 200m xp in all skills take roughly

He has quite a few number wrong in that guide. A huge error his that he assumes you get all of the str xp from 99-200m fishing, but you in fact do not/it would inefficient. He has fishing placed after cave crawlers which means that he would not get any str xp from barb fishing. Since you get so many effigies slayer and finishing out melee at cave crawlers you will indeed do less fishing which means less str xp which means more effigies from cave crawlers so and efficient medium needs to be struck between fishing and effigies in order to not lose out on any str xp from fishing, but also get the optimal amount of effigies. This would also of course effect his agility calculations which are wrong to start with since all of his effigies collection figures are off. His charm figures are off, although the hours spent is relatively close. I also proved that it is inefficient to use the effigies from slayer on RC, it is faster to use the effigies on slayer then spend more time at cave crawlers. In fact it saves you around 853.5 hours.

Thanks for the link thought. It was a good read. I will try and take some of his XP rates which he has better knowledge of than me and I will try and correct some of his math to come up with a more accurate number in the near future.

Suomi has passed Erw J earlier today (or yesterday) for rank 11 just behind Paperbag.

Paperbag should pass Lan tomorrow for rank 9.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Nonono, first you can't use a cannon there and second the small ones are awful effigies. You cannon them in the Pollivneach well. Look into Vex's guide here on tif for more info (he told Zarfot about them).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted