200M in all Skills

Makilio

Yesss Skittles, I deffo know who you are hehe ;) they were talking about you a few pages ago actually! I'll try to send you a message via Tipit so we can catch up :D , good to see you again! And to answer your question; if people decide to bother I'll just spend more zeal on ranged than planned, so yeah I feel secure enough to get a top 22 spot. But the main reason would be to get the daily record in ranged...not really a fan of getting records that way, but it's the only way to beat people who do it aswell. Well anyway, tyvm :) and I THINK this will be the year that I'll enter first page overall yeah. Preferably as rank 1, lol. Will do dung in parts, so IF it ever dies out I'll atleast be somewhat close to 120.

@Jojoe: Didn't hear you complain when whole pages were devoted to Suomi and such but ok lol :P . If you want to open a different subject that's relevant to the thread, go right ahead oi :o

@Teamed: must be nearly impossible then XD!

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

I remember getting 330k ranging xp with red chins at ape atoll. That was without steel titan, without overloads, without void deflector, and without rigour (and at around 95 ranged). I can imagine that with all those things combined, you can get over 400k ranged xp per hour. Combine this with Drumgun's 18-20h a day playing style, and you get 8m xp gains per day.

@Drummy

Do us all a favour and turn your a-log on public? XD

Save you alot less questions and also we can see some of these epic boss drops funding your 200m xp's :)

This..

@Drummy

Save you alot less questions and also we can see some of these epic boss drops funding your 200m xp's :)

But that's the part that's supposed to be 'classified!' lol :P sorry, idm answering a few questions either so hehe. Will consider it though; when my alog gets a bit more interesting. It's all about ranged atm >.<

@Bed: You gotta bank frequently though which is quite a long run, + a certain random event after each trip, + steel titan melee's quite alot. Those things make 400k/h impossible :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

@Drummy

But that's the part that's supposed to be 'classified!' lol :P sorry, idm answering a few questions either so hehe. Will consider it though; when my alog gets a bit more interesting. It's all about ranged atm >.<

@Bed: You gotta bank frequently though which is quite a long run, + a certain random event after each trip, + steel titan melee's quite alot. Those things make 400k/h impossible :P

So whats your hourly rate? :D.

Now for some non-Drumgun news ;)

Elias has reached 200M crafting for his 5th skill at 200M. He's moved back to dungeoneering, another skill he could max out shortly.

Suomi has (re) passed Kingduffy for rank 12, next up being the inactive Erw J.

Paperbag enters the top 10 by passing Erw J, next up is the inactive Lan.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I kinda think Skiller will do it. I also think Telmomarques would get all 200M skills. Also Drumgun and Kingduffy.

But I think that Zarfot has a really good chance tbh. (I wish he would just unquit tbh lol)

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

@Drumgun

Wanna tell us how many zeals you have banked at the moment, how much you are through to the costs of 200m prayer through frost dragon bones (%) and if you are going for 100m+ xp gains on 1 day with the help of prayer (25mil a day), dungeoneering tokens (18m if maxed), SW (no idea how much you can tear off atm), + 400 effigies in the near future?

Lol Tery ^_^

Yeah uhmmm Zhow, you think a bit too hardcore man! Lol - that thought hadn't even crossed my mind. Thanks for the idea though! I'm a bit uninterested in daily records though; anyone can have a nolifing day or week even. Not sure why me training combat is instantly linked to sw, I've only trained ~50m str exp there;thats less than 1/10th of all my combat exp. I'm not training ranged there - sorry to dissapoint :P, tho I do like that idea alot Xen haha XD! I think Paper is down for it; then all we have to do is ask Aasi :P

Though I will spend a bit of zeal on range and save some for prayer to get the daily record - just for fun, nothing serious. I can't tell my exact amount of money/zeal because well...that simply wouldn't be fun then would it! Rather keep the competition in the dark and have them guessing :D

you would want the prayer daily

get it high when you get it cause i plan on havin it to when i do it ^_^

I leaked enough information to sleep fine today ;-), thanks,

and if the day comes where you max a days xp gains, get 50k brimhaven tickets too and snatch off jebrims daily and weekly record for most agility experience so we, the community can laugh in our sleeves and troll all 173 accounts of Jebrim down =), 1M 53R10U5!!

Been following this thread for a while now, just thought I'd mention that Elias said he's going for 200m Slayer after Dungeoneering. A wise choice because of all those effigies. :thumbup:

A13d.png

Drumgun doesn't like Agility that much. :P Besides, if he ever did do such a thing, I'd turn around and get 100m Xp in tickets and beat his Overall records. ;)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Question btw for Drumgun: anyone/himself know. can u currently afford 200m rng?

Easily :P I've been boss hunting lol, just cuz I don't gain so much exp sometimes doesn't mean I've been loafing ;D

Just saying, I have been wondering how many charms you had when you did 200m sum. So I was happy to see it in your sig. :thumbup:

pere_grin.png

Question btw for Drumgun: anyone/himself know. can u currently afford 200m rng?

Easily :P I've been boss hunting lol, just cuz I don't gain so much exp sometimes doesn't mean I've been loafing ;D

Just saying, I have been wondering how many charms you had when you did 200m sum. So I was happy to see it in your sig. :thumbup:

:) , it's a random pic though! Only made it cuz I hit 300k crims - did get some more after that hehe. And noes, I wouldn't do that to Jeb :D

P.S. don't you just love it when your internet provider goes 'omg we're gonna disconnect your internet for 10 mins without warning!' while you're doing something risky? Bai 50m and void gear :(, was in the middle of my week record too, now Ima have to finish it in arma and spend time on getting void back :\. Losing about 30k exp/h...not a happy camper atm.

yIUqy.jpg

10.1m Range xp today, Drumz0r! :D.

Ok drumgun, as netherlanders under eachother (Teamed is also one), please tell us how the [beep] you are getting 10,1m range xp in one day! Have you started using zeal or what?

You do know that if you continue, let's say 8m a day, u will have reached 200m range xp in 12,5 days! That's really impressive dude.

Good luck on your goals.

backgroundsignature.png

10.1m Range xp today, Drumz0r! :D.

Ok drumgun, as netherlanders under eachother (Teamed is also one), please tell us how the [beep] you are getting 10,1m range xp in one day! Have you started using zeal or what?

You do know that if you continue, let's say 8m a day, u will have reached 200m range xp in 12,5 days! That's really impressive dude.

Good luck on your goals.

Netherlanders undr eachother :lol:

Yup zeals, wat anders? :P

Yup Week, thanks :P uhm, idk if you're watching the news atm, but I might have to evaquate due to those chemical explosions :o (wouldn't be able to play lol), depends on the situation after rain has fallen + the substance results that the smoke contains. Sucks that they don't know anything atm...

yIUqy.jpg