200M in all Skills

Makilio

So yup, first 13 skills 200m is pretty certain. I'm a bit scared to put too much effort into it, since I think the game might shut down. Atleast I'll have gained alot of (gaming) records from it when that happens, besides fun. :)

I think you'll be fine for beginning part of 2011 (until around Spring/Summer).

Once SD is released I'm sure they'll concentrate mostly on that as a Jagex team (I know RS have their own staff and SD is a different staff) but Jagex meetings will generally be about pushing SD, I'm pretty sure of that.

Depending on how successful SD is for the year, I think 2012 could be a slow year for RS, possibly 2013 will see a stand-still on RS similar to RSC was, until they find a way to boost revenue again.

i think its pretty obvious that jagex will improve solo dungeoneering a lot. not only because the keyer is actually doing 90% of the dungeon and a team would be unbalanced with activity whatsoever, i usually dont take predictions very serious, but aasiwat has mentioned something similar to that, i mean the improvement of solo dungeoneering, and him taking it on then probably

More Binds are coming sometime :thumbup:

Rs will be around for 50+ Years :razz: Someone should ask the Top 15 in Exp if they are planning to go for all 200M.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

i think its pretty obvious that jagex will improve solo dungeoneering a lot. not only because the keyer is actually doing 90% of the dungeon and a team would be unbalanced with activity whatsoever, i usually dont take predictions very serious, but aasiwat has mentioned something similar to that, i mean the improvement of solo dungeoneering, and him taking it on then probably

Says who?

Jagex may fidgit with interface.

Maybe one day you'll be able to figure out who you are on the map without having to be alone at home. (coordinates please)

Jagex may add a timer so the skippers can skip harder. (skip-o-meter from 20 minutes to 2 hour oddessy)

And for a pipe dream, Jagex may even release a % npc killed so I can figure out what my bonus with be. (-13% to 10%).

But, the best chance for meaningful change was right after the release.

And we got mediums...

Now its out of sight, out of mind.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Says who?

Jagex may fidgit with interface.

Maybe one day you'll be able to figure out who you are on the map without having to be alone at home. (coordinates please)

Jagex may add a timer so the skippers can skip harder. (skip-o-meter from 20 minutes to 2 hour oddessy)

And for a pipe dream, Jagex may even release a % npc killed so I can figure out what my bonus with be. (-13% to 10%).

But, the best chance for meaningful change was right after the release.

And we got mediums...

Now its out of sight, out of mind.

You do realize that you can tell who you are on the map by hovering over the arrow with your cursor, right?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

^

Couldn't help but think of this vid when I saw that post lol. 1:00 XD

P.S. totally overdue and forgotten in previous post(s), but should be in order lol. Happy 2011 everyone, hope y'all have a good year :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

You do realize that you can tell who you are on the map by hovering over the arrow with your cursor, right?

No way, I have been waiting for a map key for forever.

I wonder when they snuck that in there.

A map key will still be better in my opinion.

Coordinates would be the best since I'd never have to waste much time bring up and closing that silly map.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

No way, I have been waiting for a map key for forever.

I wonder when they snuck that in there.

A map key will still be better in my opinion.

Coordinates would be the best since I'd never have to waste much time bring up and closing that silly map.

It's been there for a long, long time now.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Question btw for Drumgun: anyone/himself know. can u currently afford 200m rng?

Easily :P I've been boss hunting lol, just cuz I don't gain so much exp sometimes doesn't mean I've been loafing ;D

Woot :D 8m a day wth. Also, how much you have left after?

Question btw for Drumgun: anyone/himself know. can u currently afford 200m rng?

Easily :P I've been boss hunting lol, just cuz I don't gain so much exp sometimes doesn't mean I've been loafing ;D

Woot :D 8m a day wth. Also, how much you have left after?

That depends on fletching costs. Not enough for prayer though, so as said, I will probably go tds to get what's left + gain effigies for fishing. Dunno though; new boss might be good money :o + never solo'd tds before so I might fail/not like them...we shall see :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

^

P.S. totally overdue and forgotten in previous post(s), but should be in order lol. Happy 2011 everyone, hope y'all have a good year :)

That vid brought back some nice memories, thanks :) Happy New Year Drumgun, good luck on those xp records :D

ichigosig2da4.jpg

^

That vid brought back some nice memories, thanks :) Happy New Year Drumgun, good luck on those xp records :D

Haha yeah, same here :P . Yw, thanks, and you too! :)

P.S. looking for a cool sig, don't have one atm so this old random screenie of my charms will have to do for now har har XD

yIUqy.jpg

^

Haha yeah, same here :P . Yw, thanks, and you too! :)

P.S. looking for a cool sig, don't have one atm so this old random screenie of my charms will have to do for now har har XD

Lol nice sig :D, avarage players obviously have more then that saved up..

Sig-BlackOps-DjTeryaki.jpg

@Drumgun

Wanna tell us how many zeals you have banked at the moment, how much you are through to the costs of 200m prayer through frost dragon bones (%) and if you are going for 100m+ xp gains on 1 day with the help of prayer (25mil a day), dungeoneering tokens (18m if maxed), SW (no idea how much you can tear off atm), + 400 effigies in the near future?

@Drumgun

Wanna tell us how many zeals you have banked at the moment, how much you are through to the costs of 200m prayer through frost dragon bones (%) and if you are going for 100m+ xp gains on 1 day with the help of prayer (25mil a day), dungeoneering tokens (18m if maxed), SW (no idea how much you can tear off atm), + 400 effigies in the near future?

He could possibly get a huge record using all of the sw points he gets on slayer and just range in the game until 200m, or better yet like 170m and then get the last 30m at tds getting a lot of money, then in one day drop all of the effigies and sw points on slayer getting a huge record. Plus prayer (and dungeon points if you really want to take it that far, but if you do that much set up you might as well get 250 PC points to use on prayer, do penguins early in the day, maybe circus, and even some agility tickets, but that might be taking it a bit too far.)

However I had an interesting thought, and I know it wont happen, but I thought it would be interesting to see; since you(Drumgun) and Paperbag are both chinning now it seems, and Assiwat had been training quite a bit of mage lately, that the 3 of you should get on a soulwars team and have assiwat barrage the grave spawn or middle w/e you chin and then you and paperbag would be able to hit 9 people quite easily all the time and it would be probably be some of the fastest xp possible.

@Drumgun

He could possibly get a huge record using all of the sw points he gets on slayer and just range in the game until 200m, or better yet like 170m and then get the last 30m at tds getting a lot of money, then in one day drop all of the effigies and sw points on slayer getting a huge record. Plus prayer (and dungeon points if you really want to take it that far, but if you do that much set up you might as well get 250 PC points to use on prayer, do penguins early in the day, maybe circus, and even some agility tickets, but that might be taking it a bit too far.)

However I had an interesting thought, and I know it wont happen, but I thought it would be interesting to see; since you(Drumgun) and Paperbag are both chinning now it seems, and Assiwat had been training quite a bit of mage lately, that the 3 of you should get on a soulwars team and have assiwat barrage the grave spawn or middle w/e you chin and then you and paperbag would be able to hit 9 people quite easily all the time and it would be probably be some of the fastest xp possible.

good idea lol

aribiterspar3.png

@Drumgun

Lol Tery ^_^

Yeah uhmmm Zhow, you think a bit too hardcore man! Lol - that thought hadn't even crossed my mind. Thanks for the idea though! I'm a bit uninterested in daily records though; anyone can have a nolifing day or week even. Not sure why me training combat is instantly linked to sw, I've only trained ~50m str exp there;thats less than 1/10th of all my combat exp. I'm not training ranged there - sorry to dissapoint :P, tho I do like that idea alot Xen haha XD! I think Paper is down for it; then all we have to do is ask Aasi :P

Though I will spend a bit of zeal on range and save some for prayer to get the daily record - just for fun, nothing serious. I can't tell my exact amount of money/zeal because well...that simply wouldn't be fun then would it! Rather keep the competition in the dark and have them guessing :D

yIUqy.jpg

@Drumgun

Lol Tery ^_^

Yeah uhmmm Zhow, you think a bit too hardcore man! Lol - that thought hadn't even crossed my mind. Thanks for the idea though! I'm a bit uninterested in daily records though; anyone can have a nolifing day or week even. Not sure why me training combat is instantly linked to sw, I've only trained ~50m str exp there;thats less than 1/10th of all my combat exp. I'm not training ranged there - sorry to dissapoint :P, tho I do like that idea alot Xen haha XD! I think Paper is down for it; then all we have to do is ask Aasi :P

Though I will spend a bit of zeal on range and save some for prayer to get the daily record - just for fun, nothing serious. I can't tell my exact amount of money/zeal because well...that simply wouldn't be fun then would it! Rather keep the competition in the dark and have them guessing :D

you would want the prayer daily

get it high when you get it cause i plan on havin it to when i do it ^_^

aribiterspar3.png

@Drumgun

when you said 'you'll use a bit of zeal on ranged' is this to ensure top 22? (as you did with strength). If it is so, as i do hope, then that'd be awesome. Prayer you'd definitely get top 22 since that skill will take a while to fill up 22 200ms, but then to have the first 7 skills all at 200m is something to marvel at; but having them all top 22 as well is an even more extraordinary feat in my opinion.

Thing is though it could be tight. Rank 2 slay will definitely make sure he gets his spot (as he did with strength) . Bryce i think is training it slowly with slayer but he might race for it if he gets passed and Aa Snake may train more feverishly if he sees his spot in jeopardy.

I hope you do get a top 22 spot though, good luck!

BTW: I remember when you were at 111,111,111 xp in attack, cooking and hunter (or roughly so). Seems so long ago. I only bring this up because we actually met in game once about a year and a half ago - you were woodcutting in tai bwano and banking the mahogs - and I, in passing, pointed this out. Disregard my display name should you wish to recollect this incident as it is not my username - it is merely a hint. I quit 6 months ago, just found about this thread, but didnt want to use my username for various reasons.

Anyways, I also questioned why you weren't training farming, but its good to see you finally did get it up. On a side note, do you regret not getting top 22 overall (or top 21 as it was then) back when you could've and/or do you have any plans of getting top 22 overall in 2011? I do realize you have other 200m skill goals (fishing, etc), but any plans for 120 dung? As people have pointed out, the skill could die down (much like duel arena tournaments but to that extent i think quite unlikely).

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx