200M in all Skills

Makilio

i think all this zezima worshipping is giant bs. comparing him to suomi who started later, suomi did something incredible while zezima maxed cooking and theving, suomi destroyed fishing and agility.

zezima was imo a player comparable to aasiwat. who say, they dont nolife the game, while the truth is they still play 10-12 hours each single day, i mean you can decide it, since 4-6 leisure isnt considered as having a social life at all. suomi is outdoing zezima not only by hours, also by dedication by purity and by steady goal setting. if suomi would have done the easy skills first, there wouldnt be zezima or gertjaars in top place, and we all know this

while i think drumguns slightly odd excuse of efficiency-contradictions is just a major lack of a fully functional brain, suomi has overthought and analysed the situation, he probably has deep connections into the future updates, but now we are here. he maxed mining fishing agility, skills which didnt really improve very much he did them. but he left runecrafting which now seems to be an effigy fest. he left prayer and all the other buyable not only because of his money issue, also because he knew they will update those skills, there will be new and faster ways to train them. zarfot just seemed to specualte on nothing and rose every skill to somewhere, so he could benefit each update.

some people might say, suomi isnt merching so he certainly isnt the master of the game. whereas he truly is a mastermind when it comes to the important things. time is passing by and he seems to gather not only a fortune but also ride on the cloud of luck anticipation and connections throughout

That Thomas Edison was an idiot. Nowadays we know everything about light bulbs. We know 1000x more information about them than he did. There are thousands of people nowadays dedicating their careers to the advancement of light bulbs and technology of that kind. Thomas Edison worshiping is a bunch of BS. He had no competition at the time. Quite pathetic indeed.

Moving on, Zarfot wasn't that competitve. He got 200m prayer because he saw an opportunity and liked the training (very clicking intensive). After that, he just trained whatever he felt like and didn't really have any definite goals. It's as casual as it sounds. But ask yourself, if 200m everything is your goal, training all skills a little bit at a time is the most efficient thing to do (as you get more benefit from updates). You can say suomi is truly a mastermind for his keen anticipation and he may have timed mining, agility, etc. just right, but it's really for the present time. In the next few years, the speeds will increase for these (either by finding new methods, or Jagex launching something new, both of which have happened time and time again since jan 4 2001). Suomi will have lost hundreds of hours of training in those slow skills because he chose to do them so early. Yes, truly a mastermind it seems. O wait... Additionally, training slower skills to 200m is more dangerous because when updates that come out that double (say agility goes from 65k to 130k or w/e xp/hr which is likely in the next few years), good fight you've just wasted 1500 hours. Whereas, if herblore doubles (which I guess you could use the most recent example with overloads (averaging with preping for the pot) doubling to roughly 750k xp/hr), good fight you've just wasted 250 hours.

EDIT: But o wait I forgot the only thing that matters in the universe is how many hours you can incinerate grinding at skills changing a bunch of 1's and 0's on a computer server in Africa.

But really, the only way to play RS efficiently is to wait for an update that will raise the speeds of skills and not play until then thus gaining 0 xp/hr in all skills but nolyfing the scape of the IRLscape for all eternity. Gud fited. Only way to win in RS tbh.

Drumgun is gaining a bunch of Ranged xp lately. I saw that he was interested in cannoning cave crawlers with the void range set up, so I hope he is doing that saving up effigies for another record day. I doubt this though since he has gained no herb xp. You would think he would pick up at least 1 herb and clean it in 4m range xp. However he may be using a yak to lessen the cost since he doesn't merch and that would explain the no herb xp.

On a side note I wonder if charms really annoy him now? Since they are effectively useless for him and they drop from just about everything he may kill; they must feel like just clutter in his drops.

while i think drumguns slightly odd excuse of efficiency-contradictions is just a major lack of a fully functional brainsome people might say, suomi isnt merching so he certainly isnt the master of the game. whereas he truly is a mastermind when it comes to the important things. time is passing by and he seems to gather not only a fortune but also ride on the cloud of luck anticipation and connections throughout

I agree with this except for the part about suomi having beforehand knowledge on skill updates.

What's this madness?! Oi :( my brain is working fine tyvm lol *slaps Jeb*

Edit: Xen - more charms don't annoy me :P IF they ever raise 200m cap (unlikely but still), then I'll be like omg woop woop XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Out of interest, do you still collect charms?

Obviously he doesn't. Why else would he be super excited ("XD" "woop woop") if they raised the cap? Obviously he would be super excited about the fact that he didn't collect thousands of charms after 200m so he didn't have to get all of that extra XP.

O wait...

Out of interest, do you still collect charms?

Yep! Tho I don't kill alot of charm drop monsters anymore, but yeah cant resist charm drops @ corp for example :)

P.S. lol Jojoe thats 1 way to put it I guess XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Drumgun is gaining a bunch of Ranged xp lately. I saw that he was interested in cannoning cave crawlers with the void range set up, so I hope he is doing that saving up effigies for another record day. I doubt this though since he has gained no herb xp. You would think he would pick up at least 1 herb and clean it in 4m range xp. However he may be using a yak to lessen the cost since he doesn't merch and that would explain the no herb xp.

On a side note I wonder if charms really annoy him now? Since they are effectively useless for him and they drop from just about everything he may kill; they must feel like just clutter in his drops.

I was told the effigy rate from cave crawlers had been nerfed recently, is this not the case?

@jopo: just because he's training a skill now doesn't mean he's going for 200m exp in it

ichigosig2da4.jpg

I was told the effigy rate from cave crawlers had been nerfed recently, is this not the case?

@jopo: just because he's training a skill now doesn't mean he's going for 200m exp in it

I cannoned 99 ranged there recently and the drop rate was what i expected it to be, doubt it's changed.

I cannoned 99 ranged there recently and the drop rate was what i expected it to be, doubt it's changed.

Vouch, I averaged an effigy every 50 minutes there last week.

ZMFg2.jpg

In the past, the hiscores were really low on competition. I recently wrote several long posts on the RSOF explaining the history of the Agility hiscores. I decided to share it with you guys, particularly with this talk of Zezima and RSC hiscores going around. These posts are in reply to someone else, btw.

[hide]

Competition sucked. I have the whole history of the Agility hiscores in over 100 screenshots. Let me give you some info.

Agility came out in December, 2002.

Thehate reached 99 Agility on April 19, 2003.

Mad Max 87 was the second person to reach 99 Agility, 4 months later.

By April 2004, a year after Thehate had reached 99 Agility, only 7 people had 99 Agility! Dakini Sword was rank 1 with 17m Xp.

3 months later, there were 8 99's and Dakini Sword was rank 1 with 18.5m Xp. Back then one could maintain rank 1 without ever training for a very long time. This state remains for years.

By March 2005, 2 years after Thehate got 99 Agility, Dakini Sword was still rank 1 and with 22m Xp. During this time, she really had no competition. Inuyasha8750 is about to change that, as he gets 99 Agility about now and then trades in 10m Xp's worth in tickets in April to surprise her and take rank 1. In March, though, he is the 16th player to reach 99 Agility(not counting his secret tickets).

Over the next few weeks, they battle it out for rank 1 and Dakini loses, giving up on trying to beat Inuyasha while in the upper 20m's. Inu continues to train to 40m Xp and then stops. Dakini stops at 29m Xp. It is July, 2005 now. Rank 3(Chesstiki) is at 20m Xp and doesn't ever train again. Ranks 4 and down are all 15m Xp or less, never doing any serious training. 20 people have 99 Agility at this point, 2.5 years after Agility came out.

By February 2006, the hiscores haven't really changed much. In almost a year, Inuyasha has gained only 5m Xp, Dakini less than 2m, Chesstiki none, and ranks 4 down are still at 15m Xp or less. Competition is seriously lacking, as nobody feels the need to do any further training and 200m Xp Agility isn't even conceived of.

By March 2006, 3 years after Thehate got 99 Agility, we finally have Lover Romeo appear. He's the first to train past the 15m or less group and passes Chesstiki(who is still at 20m Xp). Lover Romeo sits at rank 3 and 21m Xp til summer.

During the summer of 2006, Lover Romeo trains to 27m Xp and stops again. Inuyasha8750, who's been at 47m Xp since April, decides to start training again and enters the 50m's. At this point, Dakini Sword still remains in 2nd at 31m Xp, with Romeo just 4m behind. In August 2006, there are now 3 people with 20m Xp(including the disappear Chesstiki), and the other ranks are 17m and under.

In October 2006, the top 3 start training a bit. Inuyasha reaches 55m Xp, Dakini Sword reaches 35m Xp, and Lover Romeo reaches 30m Xp. Rank 4 is Sundance48 at 23m Xp. She later gets banned.

During November and December 2006, Lover Romeo begins his real Agility training. At this point, he becomes the first person to actively work towards constantly training Agility, even if he goes back and forth with Mining(which he's already got a ton of Xp in right now). Inuyasha8750 hits 60m Xp and stops, Lover Romeo passes Dakini Sword and enters the 40m's, Dakini Sword only does a little training to 36m, and Sundance48 does the same to 26m Xp.

The hiscores remain uneventful rank-wise until March 2007. This is now 4 years since Thehate got 99 Agility. Lover Romeo finally catches up with Inuyasha8750 at 61m Xp and passes him for a short time. Inu, after being rank 1 for 2 years, doesn't like this one bit so he nolifes hard and passes Lover Romeo again. When both reach 70m Xp in April(the biggest Agility nolifing since Inuyasha took #1 from Dakini 2 years ago), they come to some sort of agreement and both stop. Dakini Sword trains to 40m Xp to put some distance from Sundance48, who reaches 30m Xp. Everyone else is 17m-26m Xp. Skwysh is at 23m Xp and Marlinchick at 18m Xp(future ranks 4 and 2, respectively).

Summer 2007 sees some changes in ranks. Right before it starts, Sundance48 gets banned. Marlinchick rises to take the rank 4 spot in late June. July sees Inuyasha at 71m Xp, Lover Romeo at 70.5m Xp, Dakini Sword at 43m Xp, and Marlinchick at 36m Xp. Skwysh, at rank 7, reaches 30m Xp.

Moving onto August, Inuyasha8750 starts to train but gets banned(for hacking, not botting). This leaves a clear path for Lover Romeo, who after having spent a long time doing Mining(I believe he's 130m Xp at this point, not sure), starts training again himself. Late in the month, he gets to 77m Xp, Dakini Sword hits 44m Xp, Marlinchick hits 41m Xp, and Skwysh takes rank 4 with 34m Xp. Revan Lives(future 200m rank 5) reaches rank 8 at 28m Xp.

During October 2007, Lover Romeo hits 100m Xp. Things are finally starting to get intense on the top page. It now requires 20m Xp to get on. Marlinchick passes Dakini Sword and gets 47m Xp. Dakini remains at 44m and Skwysh gets to 40m Xp.

A month later, Lover Romeo is 110m Xp, Marlinchick is 61m Xp!(the biggest monthly gain to date), Dakini Sword is 44m still, and Skwysh is 42m.

Another month later, we're in December 2007 now, Lover Romeo gets to 121m Xp, Marlinchick to 73m Xp, Skwysh passes Dakini Sword and gets 45m Xp. By now, Dakini's given up on rank and remains at her 44m Xp for a very long time. Revan Lives is at rank 7 with 37m Xp.

2007 was the beginning of competition, but 2008 is where nolifing really starts showing. By February 1st, 2008, Lover Romeo is 140m Xp and takes his first break to train Mining again since doubling his Agility Xp from 6 months ago. He does 10m more in Mining to have both skills at 140m Xp and from then on goes back and forth with 10-20m in each. Marlinchick has stopped for a break at 77m-78m Xp as well. Skwysh is at 50m Xp and Revan Lives is now rank 4 with 46m Xp. At this point, I'm barely level 90.

I get 99 Agility on April 26, 2008. Lover Romeo is at 150m Xp, Marlinchick at 81m Xp and there for a long break, and Skwysh and Revan Lives are fighting back and forth for rank 3 at about 60m Xp. I get to 20m Xp exactly 2 weeks later, but end up losing my internet connection for a week, so I am forced to slow down. I'm not yet top page. I don't get it until early June at about 26m Xp.

Late June 2008 has Lover Romeo still at 150m Xp. Marlinchick is training again due to Skwysh closing in, so she is at 91m Xp. She decides to try to catch up to Lover Romeo and from around now on, does some massive 20m+ months. Lover Romeo is doing 10m Xp months in either Agility or Mining, due to similar Xp/hr rates(50k+). Skwysh is at 80m Xp and was the winner of the fight against Revan. Revan Lives is at 71m Xp. This is exactly 2 months after I got 99 Agility and I'm at rank 12 with 33m Xp, closing the gap rather quickly.

Another 2 months later in late August has Lover Romeo at 174m Xp, Marlinchick at 131m Xp, Skwysh at 100m Xp, Revan Lives at 83m Xp, with everyone else between 28m Xp and 62m Xp. I am at rank 7 with 55m Xp.

A month after this, late September 2008, Lover Romeo is 185m Xp, Marlinchick is 135m Xp(she gave up on rank 1), Skwysh is 106m Xp, Revan Lives is 90m Xp, and I'm rank 5 at 70m Xp. Dakini Sword is still at 44m Xp, but has only dropped to rank 8. Exactly 1 week later, I hit 77m Xp, setting the #1 week record ever gained at either Ape Atoll or Dorgesh-Kaan. I get a total of 25m Xp that month as well, also beating Marlin's #1 month record of 24m. Both week and month records were never beaten.

Jumping ahead again, I pass Revan Lives right before 100m Xp and we have a joint party together on November 8, 2008. This is when I take my first real break from Agility since I got 99 6 months previous. Lover Romeo's best in 6 months was 70m Xp, Marlin managed 50m Xp in 3 months(which is really good btw), but only 70m as her best in 6. I did over 80m Xp in that time.

So in early November, Lover Romeo had 190m Xp in both skills. Marlinchick had 145m Agility Xp and Skwysh had 118m Xp. Both Revan and myself were at 100m Xp and remain there for awhile. Two others were around 70m Xp, and the rest of the hiscores were between 30m and Dakini Sword at 44m Xp. Lover Romeo got both 200m's on Valentine's day(Feb 14) in 2009.

As you can see, people didn't all start at the same time and the early hiscores were pretty much dead for years. Both Marlinchick and myself were the only ones to ever do more than 20m Xp in a month before the Advanced courses came out in late June 2009. Previously, people used either Ape Atoll or Dorgesh-Kaan, both around the same Xp/hr(50k+), but with Dorgesh-Kaan slightly more. In terms of time from 99 to 200m Xp, I was the fastest person of the 5 people who got 200m with most of their Xp from non-advanced courses. In that way, I actually did win the race. That is even including if you ignored Lover Romeo's time Mining and only counted his Agility.

After the courses came out, Revan and I managed to finally convince S U O M I to train Agility and he pulled some pretty steady high months, ultimately enough to put himself as the fastest trainer to 200m, even excluding the fact that he used faster courses and less hours total. I don't deny him credit for that. So within one year of Lover Romeo reaching 200m, there were 6 people at 200m. Before 2008, the hiscores were a joke. After Suomi reached 200m in January 2010, the hiscores died down once again. In 2007, there were only two people training Agility constantly, Lover Romeo and Marlinchick. In 2008, that number rose to 6. As people started getting their 200m's during 2009, that number dwindled. With the 6th 200m, all of the previous constant Agility trainers were gone. Obey The Cow would be the next person to get 200m, but it was done with absolutely no competition and there was for a long time a huge gap from 200m's to the lower ranks.

For years, I've been trying to add more competition to the Agility hiscores. In the past year, I've finally succeeded. With the creation of the True Masters of Agility clan and my 1bil goal, it has spawned a lot of interest in high Agility Xp and a lot of people are going for 200m now. The big gaps are now closed and I expect top page to fill up in early 2012 with all 200m's.

To sum it up and be able to compare easily, here's data for the Xp for the top 2 players every 1 year from the time Thehate got 99 Agility. These are all dated in the Spring of that year.

2003: Thehate - 13m Xp/Max Max 87 - 5.5m Xp

2004: Dakini Sword - 17m Xp/Duece Winsor - 16.5m Xp

2005: Inuyasha8750 - 26m Xp/Dakini Sword - 25m Xp

2006: Inuyasha8750 - 47m Xp/Dakini Sword - 31m Xp

2007: Inuyasha8750 - 71m Xp/Lover Romeo - 70m Xp

2008: Lover Romeo - 146m Xp/Marlinchick - 81m Xp

2009: Lover Romeo - 200m Xp/Marlinchick - 176m Xp

Let's examine the Xp increases each year for the top 2 ranks:

2003-2004: +9m/+11m

2004-2005: +9m/+9m

2005-2006: +21m/+6m

2006-2007: +24m/+39m

2007-2008: +75m/+11m

2008-2009: +54m/+95m

As you can see, the hiscores had a lot more bigger gains as the years went by. It wasn't even due to better courses coming out either. The Wilderness Course came out before Thehate even hit 99 Agility, giving about 35k Xp/hr at the time in RSC. That rate increased a bit with RS2. Ape Atoll came out between 2005 and 2006, bringing rates to over 50k Xp/hr. Dorgesh-Kaan came out in 2007, affecting rates only slightly. Rates haven't changed that much, only doubling since RSC days to what they are today.

These days, it's not rare to see over 100m Agility Xp gained in a year. In fact, to get any less is to be considered really slow. The big difference from today and from the past is that there actually is competition today. Back then, people just did not train Agility on a daily basis. They did little bursts of a couple of months at most and then stopped. Even their bursts weren't much in terms of nolifing. Comparing this as a big marathon is just highly inaccurate, particularly with some people having early leads.

I'll be posting a video or two of the complete history of the Agility hiscores. It'll consist of well over 100 screenshots of the front page. I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing it, as I want to add icons for changes in ranks and also show display name changes. It'll probably be awhile before it comes.

[/hide]

Sweet, thanks. I love old RS history.

I remember some thread on the older RSOF in Jagex light where it was basically "how old are you?" There were tons of old players posting there. Even "Ashley" dropped by to post some, along with her husband, and Zezima, and a few other very old school players. Old school as in some of the first 100 accounts to be created on Runescape. (Ashley was like #13 or something)

Umm, Zezima first achieved rank 1 in RSC in October 2003. Here's a direct quote from his Tip it interview: "October 2003...and I lost it when rs2 was released because I didn’t train runecrafting until Choppermad (who was #2 at the time) got to level 73 runecrafting or so..." And the beta version of RuneScape2 was released in December 2003. Therefore your statement about him not being an old school top players is false lol.

Yeah and then 831 hours of fire runes to get 91 rc. Ouch

pere_grin.png

2011: The year of the Dragonseance takeover.

Why do you keep talking about him? Whats so special about dragonseance? Slayer 79m, others (except combat) very low. I doubt he can outtake guys like S U O M I, Drumgun, Jdealcroix, Aasiwat, Telmomarques, Elvis, Elias, Tezz etc. in one year! Is he the richest kid around or why is he so special that people keep talking about him? 79m slayer ain't so big deal huh. :shock:

Pyl.png

Why do you keep talking about him? Whats so special about dragonseance? Slayer 79m, others (except combat) very low. I doubt he can outtake guys like S U O M I, Drumgun, Jdealcroix, Aasiwat, Telmomarques, Elvis, Elias, Tezz etc. in one year! Is he the richest kid around or why is he so special that people keep talking about him? 79m slayer ain't so big deal huh. :shock:

79M slayer xp aint so big of a deal?

kazmahalfsize.png

he would need to more then double his current xp. He isn't even in the top 20 in total right now, with a lot of high xp players lacking 120 DG.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

79M slayer xp aint so big of a deal?

Well he can't beat guys like Aasiwat (btw he has 106m slayer xp) just by doing some slayer. In the top 15 most of the players are well rounded up and have nice skilling xp also. His slayer is good, but if others have 200m mining, summoning, woodcutting and etc. then with only good slayer he is nobody (in top 15). He might be a good player, but if he ain't the richest then rising from 1b xp to 3b in a year is impossible!

Pyl.png

[spoiler=Edisons light bulbs . . .]

That Thomas Edison was an idiot. Nowadays we know everything about light bulbs. We know 1000x more information about them than he did. There are thousands of people nowadays dedicating their careers to the advancement of light bulbs and technology of that kind. Thomas Edison worshiping is a bunch of BS. He had no competition at the time. Quite pathetic indeed.

Moving on, Zarfot wasn't that competitve. He got 200m prayer because he saw an opportunity and liked the training (very clicking intensive). After that, he just trained whatever he felt like and didn't really have any definite goals. It's as casual as it sounds. But ask yourself, if 200m everything is your goal, training all skills a little bit at a time is the most efficient thing to do (as you get more benefit from updates). You can say suomi is truly a mastermind for his keen anticipation and he may have timed mining, agility, etc. just right, but it's really for the present time. In the next few years, the speeds will increase for these (either by finding new methods, or Jagex launching something new, both of which have happened time and time again since jan 4 2001). Suomi will have lost hundreds of hours of training in those slow skills because he chose to do them so early. Yes, truly a mastermind it seems. O wait... Additionally, training slower skills to 200m is more dangerous because when updates that come out that double (say agility goes from 65k to 130k or w/e xp/hr which is likely in the next few years), good fight you've just wasted 1500 hours. Whereas, if herblore doubles (which I guess you could use the most recent example with overloads (averaging with preping for the pot) doubling to roughly 750k xp/hr), good fight you've just wasted 250 hours.

EDIT: But o wait I forgot the only thing that matters in the universe is how many hours you can incinerate grinding at skills changing a bunch of 1's and 0's on a computer server in Africa.

But really, the only way to play RS efficiently is to wait for an update that will raise the speeds of skills and not play until then thus gaining 0 xp/hr in all skills but nolyfing the scape of the IRLscape for all eternity. Gud fited. Only way to win in RS tbh.

Some facts are way off and this xtranormal jargon is not really my type of humour, I don't like this sort of comparision either, as you simply cannot compare an apple to a pear. Even if they have a lot of things in common, the difference is too big and leads into subjective conclusions. You have good points in there, but that present you have mentioned, that one we are at clearly points to suomi when it comes to the various contenders for this goal. I think you should not evaluate their lifestyle. If you want to be the best you must dedicate every single fiber into that goal. I cannot even imagine playing more than 5 hours, especially Runescape. This gameplay is tedious (My opinion), that's why I admire this strength and power players are able to invest into a pixellated game. Somehow it is something incredible, normal people live their lives and avoid monothony which leads to boredom. If you eliminate the fun factor the impulsive force and the idea of seeing this as a race, you have become a machine, an attribute which is almost unique. I take a bow.

"A Loser" is approaching #2 to 200m rc, just a heads up.

I dunno, it seemed like an honorable mention to me I guess.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

If nothing major happens, I think it'll be either Telmomarques or Zarfot who does it first, however, I think my old friend Enrix E B could surprise a lot of people, all he really needs to do is buy the skills mainly.

That doesn't mean anything any more sadly, once free trade is back (if it comes back) people will be getting at least 100K xp an hour with Runecraft.

If nothing major happens, I think it'll be either Telmomarques or Zarfot who does it first, however, I think my old friend Enrix E B could surprise a lot of people, all he really needs to do is buy the skills mainly.

That doesn't mean anything any more sadly, once free trade is back (if it comes back) people will be getting at least 100K xp an hour with Runecraft.

100k still slower than most of the skillss people get 200m in

edit:zarfot doesnt play and thats major lol

telmo probably........>.> crazy gains

StarViv.png