200M in all Skills

Makilio

Telmomarques has reached 2,1B xp with 100M str (9th skill over 100M) coming close unless he's decided to go all out on herblore.

Elvis should reach 100M attack (7th skill over 100M) later today or tomorrow.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Telmomarques has reached 2,1B xp with 100M str (9th skill over 100M) coming close unless he's decided to go all out on herblore.

He is back on Slayer. I am pretty sure he just ran out of overloads. He probably made like a thousand of them just so he doesn't have make any more a while. My guess would be that he is trying to be rather efficient in the fact that he hasn't maxed prayer or herb yet, since he seems to be using bonecrusher and herbacide while slaying. I wonder if he plans to just max strength and then do herb/prayer, or if he plans on maxing slayer.

@ Xensure

What I heard is that he's gonna do prayer once he gets 50M slayer, then herblore at 100M slayer. After this he should be at 10 skills maxed out at 200M (including STR), challenging Drumgun for most skills at 200M.

I wonder how long it would take him to catch up to Jdelacroix and Skiller. If they all keep the same paces, 4 months to grab rank 1 overall once again and 7 months to grab rank 1 XP-wise.

@ Johannas

Yep Zarfot is mostly inactive.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

What are the chances of Skiller (Aasiwat) getting 120 dungeoneering? I would love to see him get that because in my eyes, the person who has the most overall exp should have the Number 1 spot! :D
I'm curious as to when he'll decide to get it, too, but he's made it pretty clear (or at least I've inferred) that he's not really interested in ranks and such. Seems like he just plays and happens to be pretty good.

I don't really enjoy training it over a long period of time at least, it seems more like something to do with friends every now and then when they're up for it. I'd just wait for an incentive to do it (such as a solo update, once the teaming has died down) before properly training it seeing as I don't even want to be on top of the highscores currently, I'd already had a good few years of people following me anywhere I go. ;)

prob best way to do dg tbh lol

StarViv.png

Suomi has just passed kingduffy in xp for rank 12 !

These guys are passing each other lately and Kingduffy has claimed back his rank 12.

Telmomarques has officially reached 100M str for his 9th skill over 100M.

langerkiller.png

I don't pay much attention to all this usually but I did find it interesting that Zezima has 82 DG and 2458 total level which is obviously only 17 levels from all 99's again and he'd be front page with his 1.2b total experience. Are we seeing a return of an old school #1 coming back to the front pages of the high scores?

He obviously won't get past like #12 anytime soon.. probably never because of how far behind he is but just seeing him on the front page again would be nostalgic enough :P

2ntz0y9.png

I don't pay much attention to all this usually but I did find it interesting that Zezima has 82 DG and 2458 total level which is obviously only 17 levels from all 99's again and he'd be front page with his 1.2b total experience. Are we seeing a return of an old school #1 coming back to the front pages of the high scores?

He obviously won't get past like #12 anytime soon.. probably never because of how far behind he is but just seeing him on the front page again would be nostalgic enough :P

He'd need 120 dungeoneering to be on the front page.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

NEEDS 120 GOODFIGHT

StarViv.png

Frontpage is a possibility, but rank 1 is way out of reach. He'd also need 37 dungeon lvls before getting there. His time is over, but he deserves his status of legend for all the years spent at rank 1.

langerkiller.png

He could get it back, if he wanted to.

There is no doubt, if he decided for 200m all skills, that Zezima, in time, would be a serious contender.

He'd need to outgain skiller by 1.5 times to have a chance so i seriously doubt it. He never truly was that great, just consistent(Nova outgained him in less than half the playing time, for example). I wouldn't also call him a real oldschool number one, as there were many great players much before him, much better(efficient, etc) than him.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

There is no doubt, if he decided for 200m all skills, that Zezima, in time, would be a serious contender.

Sure he could and that's a possibility. The probability are against him though. He's halfway to where Skiller is right now and he would have to outpace players like Telmomarques, Elvis, Elias and Suomi who have between 600M-850M XP lead on him and train at a 3-4M xp per day. That would mean it would take at least a year at the fastest pace (4M xp per day) to just reach Skiller.

As much as I like Zezima, his time is passed...although I would love to be proven wrong!

langerkiller.png

if zezima playerd 24 hours a day for the rest of his life he wouldnt make it, hed also die

if he played 20 hours a day for the rest of his life and he was in critical health condition, he wouldnt make it

fact is players like drumgun and suomi who play 18 huors a day, have such a lead on him that even if he played 20-21h a day, or the max humanly possible withuot dying, he still couldnt make up the gap that hes down by before someone reaches all 200m

i truely hope zarfot comes back in the next few months, otherwise im shifting my support to suomi

a_final_name.png

Assuming a modest 1M xp per day, he'd be at around 2,15B xp, just below Drumgun and good enough for rank 5. Assume a "Skiller-type" pace and you have him at 3,06B xp, good enough for rank 1.

langerkiller.png

Considering that more skills will be added, methods will constantly get better, and some of the current top players will no doubt quit, anyone and especially Zezima could be a serious contender if he really wanted to. There's even a possibility that the one to finally max everything out hasn't started playing yet. However, I doubt that he'd try. For one thing, it only takes away from his reputation. He's currently THE greatest player of all time, the #1 player for years until moving on. Why turn into that guy that might've been #1?

Castle of Zoltar

He'd need to outgain skiller by 1.5 times to have a chance so i seriously doubt it. He never truly was that great, just consistent(Nova outgained him in less than half the playing time, for example). I wouldn't also call him a real oldschool number one, as there were many great players much before him, much better(efficient, etc) than him.

Oldschool isn't defined just by how efficient one plays, but more factors like popularity, playtime length and perhaps the fact that he was #1 for so long - I'm talking rs2 and not classic.

I feel exactly the same as Squisher and Obt: Zarfot was my favourite, but if he doesn't return, Suomi would be my guess.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

It's kinda funny seeing comments about Zezima regaining rank 1 again. Seriously, just because he got 3 summoning levels and a few dungeoneering levels doesn't mean he's gonna start playing 16 hours a day like he did 5 years ago lol. Hypothetically, even if, and that's a big if, he started playing competitively again there would be no way that he could catch up to the people who have 2B+ XP atm. This is because they play for 12+ hours a day and have a 800M+ lead on him. Back in the day there weren't a lot of hardcore people who could stand up to Zezima's XP except N0valyfe who quit shortly after. Today, there are a lot more efficient players than Zezima. Don't get me wrong, what he managed to do was amazing but this is just the past, his time is, sadly, over. That being said, I think you guys should stop with the nostalgia and dreaming about seeing him in the top 22, let alone the rank 1 position :P

Makaveli_93.png