200M in all Skills

Makilio

Just wondering, is there any particular way Suomi got 200mil magic?

He mined and superheated gold at Lrc. Hence his 200m mining and smithing.

Not sure what method he used for the last few mil magic exp though.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Suomi is in w44 SW right now - at least I think it was him... hard to tell with the name haha. But, he was wearing nothing - all pink clothes. Didn't expect that

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Xensure : Did you take into account the fact that Agil, Rc etc. Exp is more valuable than melee exp in your effigy caculations? I imagine they would play a big part in determining what the best method is.

I did not in the conclusion I drew there, but I was thinking about it. Since all 3 methods result in 200m cmb(except for mage and prayer), slayer, and RC. It would come down to the time saved from how much of the 7 other effigy skills is saved in each method compared to the total time it takes already. I will try and think of a better way to measure it and come up with a decent mathematical basis. What is the current fastest, Agility, Hunter, FMing, Thieving, and Fishing xp/h's?

Hmm.. Suomi's only slayed today so far.

Also, looks like Drumgun picked up serious xp gains again, last days he got 1.3m wc exp daily :P

Can Drumgun reach 200M WC before anyone catches up to him with 8 skills at 200M? There are currently 4 players with 7 skills at 200M. I'm pretty sure Paperbag will get another 200M before Drumgun gets WC, Telmomarques... depends on how fast he gets to 50M slayer, Jdelacroix is focusing on dungeon these days and I don't see him maxing another skill shortly, Suomi could go all out on crafting, but it would lock a 2nd effigy combo for him and would hurt him in the long run.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Hmm.. Suomi's only slayed today so far.

Also, looks like Drumgun picked up serious xp gains again, last days he got 1.3m wc exp daily :P

Can Drumgun reach 200M WC before anyone catches up to him with 8 skills at 200M? There are currently 4 players with 7 skills at 200M. I'm pretty sure Paperbag will get another 200M before Drumgun gets WC, Telmomarques... depends on how fast he gets to 50M slayer, Jdelacroix is focusing on dungeon these days and I don't see him maxing another skill shortly, Suomi could go all out on crafting, but it would lock a 2nd effigy combo for him and would hurt him in the long run.

Well Drum needs about 98.3m more wc xp, and Suomi is slaying and I don't know why he isn't Crafting.

Jdela will get 120 dg tomorrow I think

remember how i said jd will be #1 by end of year no matter what? i dont get it but for some reason people didnt believe me

was kinda obvious telmo had no chance

I got tbh, I really didn't expect Zarfot to stop playing.

S u o m i never told anyone that he would go to 200M craft next, why are u painting the fact he is? He only did some crafting with staves, like he did along with wc alching and dungeoneering before.

Actually, yes he did. He told me he'd probably go for Crafting next when I asked him what he was going to do after mage. He never said anything about going straight for 200M though, but it sounded like it was his next goal. I don't know.

Apple_Horn.png

I hope Suomi doesn't go all out on crafting. I heard he was only getting b-staves for "some" crafting training without the aim to go to 200M in one go.

TBH, I wish all top players would train slayer first to get effigies drop and not lose out in combo skills later on.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

I hope Suomi doesn't go all out on crafting. I heard he was only getting b-staves for "some" crafting training without the aim to go to 200M in one go.

TBH, I wish all top players would train slayer first to get effigies drop and not lose out in combo skills later on.

Lol, their problem.:P

Xensure : Did you take into account the fact that Agil, Rc etc. Exp is more valuable than melee exp in your effigy caculations? I imagine they would play a big part in determining what the best method is.

I did not in the conclusion I drew there, but I was thinking about it. Since all 3 methods result in 200m cmb(except for mage and prayer), slayer, and RC. It would come down to the time saved from how much of the 7 other effigy skills is saved in each method compared to the total time it takes already. I will try and think of a better way to measure it and come up with a decent mathematical basis. What is the current fastest, Agility, Hunter, FMing, Thieving, and Fishing xp/h's?

Agil is ~72k at barb advanced, hunt is around 240k doing draconics, fm is 425k, thieving is (i think now) ~265k or so with monkeys? if someone has tested then please post. Fishing is ~85k barb fishing with the cut/eating method. Keep in mind that agil and FM can both be boosted by doing Barb assault, assuming 24 minute rounds (going slow and time between each round included) then 4 hours of BA means you have a full horn to use for 3.56m fm or ~1m agil, at double xp pace, lasting 4.2 hours of fm (hardly any time saved, bumps the xp/h rate up by ~9k, but saves money) or just under 7 hours of agil, for agil that raises it to 1m xp in 11 hours, or 91k agil an hour. Not too much of a difference, but enough to make a dent in any calculations you want to do.

Those numbers should all be fairly accurate, if someone has different numbers to post then go ahead -> i havent tested out thieving on monkeys, and am yet to try 3tic fishing here.

There will probably be a catch, similar to the assist system.

Will there be a need for an assist system once free trade is re-established?

langerkiller.png