200M in all Skills

Makilio

There will probably be a catch, similar to the assist system.

Will there be a need for an assist system once free trade is re-established?

will free trade effect the fact people still dont have the skills to open some effigys lol?

The assist system will only be used for effigies then. Trading ess vs runes, bars vs end products etc... will be done outside the assist system.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I hope Suomi doesn't go all out on crafting. I heard he was only getting b-staves for "some" crafting training without the aim to go to 200M in one go.

TBH, I wish all top players would train slayer first to get effigies drop and not lose out in combo skills later on.

dat zarfot

aribiterspar3.png

Let's not spam this topic about free trade as the whole deal seems dodgy.

Agreed.

Who will reach 11 skills over 100M first? Skiller or Jdelacroix? Skiller is about 4-5 weeks away with magic and 5-6 weeks away with farming. Jdelacroix is about 3-4 weeks away with slayer depending on what he does once he max out.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Xensure : Did you take into account the fact that Agil, Rc etc. Exp is more valuable than melee exp in your effigy caculations? I imagine they would play a big part in determining what the best method is.

I did not in the conclusion I drew there, but I was thinking about it. Since all 3 methods result in 200m cmb(except for mage and prayer), slayer, and RC. It would come down to the time saved from how much of the 7 other effigy skills is saved in each method compared to the total time it takes already. I will try and think of a better way to measure it and come up with a decent mathematical basis. What is the current fastest, Agility, Hunter, FMing, Thieving, and Fishing xp/h's?

Agil is ~72k at barb advanced, hunt is around 240k doing draconics, fm is 425k, thieving is (i think now) ~265k or so with monkeys? if someone has tested then please post. Fishing is ~85k barb fishing with the cut/eating method. Keep in mind that agil and FM can both be boosted by doing Barb assault, assuming 24 minute rounds (going slow and time between each round included) then 4 hours of BA means you have a full horn to use for 3.56m fm or ~1m agil, at double xp pace, lasting 4.2 hours of fm (hardly any time saved, bumps the xp/h rate up by ~9k, but saves money) or just under 7 hours of agil, for agil that raises it to 1m xp in 11 hours, or 91k agil an hour. Not too much of a difference, but enough to make a dent in any calculations you want to do.

Those numbers should all be fairly accurate, if someone has different numbers to post then go ahead -> i havent tested out thieving on monkeys, and am yet to try 3tic fishing here.

Thanks a lot,

Based on those rates Method 2 (slaying while using effigies on slayer, then cave crawlers to max cmb) is still the optimal method if one was trying to get 200m in all skills. The math here is comparing method 2 to method 1 and 3.

Time saved compared to method 1:

Agility: (14062500+35561250+76510197)-(20812500+19991250+29201632) = 126133947-70005382 = 56,128,565

56128565/91k = 617 hours saved

Hunter: (14062500+35561250)-(20812500+19991250) = 49623750-40803750 = 8,820,000

8820000/240k = 36.8 hours saved

FireMaking: 8820000/425k = 20.8 hours saved

Thieving: 8820000/265k = 33.3 hours saved

Fishing: 8820000/85k = 103.8 hours saved

Woodcutting: 8820000/95k = 92.8 hours saved

Mining: 8820000/70k = 126 hours saved

617+36.8+20.8+33.3+103.8+92.8+126 = 1030.5 hours saved total

This means that if you did method 2 it would save you 1030.5 hours of skilling, Since method 2 takes 177 more hours than method 1, it would still save you 853.5 hours using effigies on slayer rather than on RC.

Time Saved compared to method 3:

Agility: 126133947-(72045000+10614409) = 43,474,538

43474538/91k = 478 hours saved

Hunter: (14062500+35561250)-72045000 = 49623750-72045000 = -22,421,250

-22421250/240k = -93.4 hours saved

FireMaking: -22421250/425k = -52.8 hours saved

Thieving: -22421250/265k = -84.6 hours saved

Fishing: -22421250/85k = -263.8 hours saved

Woodcutting: -22421250/95k = -236 hours saved

Mining: -22421250/70k = -320.3 hours saved

478-93.4-52.8-84.6-263.8-236-320.3 = -572.9 hours saved total

This means that doing method 3 will save you 572.9 hours of skilling, but since it already takes around 800 more hours doing method 2 is still optimal.

Congratz i say to suomi, now he will get all his cash for 200m exp in everything much easier!

I was under the impression that he only had around 500m, that estimate is probably pretty far off, but even if he has 1 stack of max cash that is far short of 20b+ needed to max all of the buyables. Unless suomi intends to start merchanting I am pretty sure he will so called "welfare"/average methods for getting 200m in the buyables. For example, he will most likely use broad bolts in stead of addy, battle staves instead of cutting diamonds/dstones, dragon bones instead of frost... etc. I am sure we will still impressive xp gains in those skills once he goes for them, but not the outrageous gains people think.

Granted this is all just speculation, I do not know suomi, nor have I ever spoken to him about his intentions when it comes to training, but unless he starts to merchant I don't think he will use the optimal methods for the buyable skills.

Jdela has gotten 120 dg and 2496 total and is now #1 overall

He also changed his name to FinallyOnTop, I think its fair to say that quite a few people who track the top players will get a giggle out of his name

lol at the cc ;)

"whos finallyontop whered he come from"

"omg i typed in finallyontop and got here'

"omg its paperbag"

StarViv.png

i bet people who were watching that rank 1 battle between elvis and telmo are gonna look today and be like......what the [bleep]......

and little do they know that giants like skiller and still lurking beneath the surface of 2496

a_final_name.png

i bet people who were watching that rank 1 battle between elvis and telmo are gonna look today and be like......what the [bleep]......

and little do they know that giants like skiller and still lurking beneath the surface of 2496

Haha exactly. When I first looked up Skiller (just to see if the name was taken) I was shocked at his exp.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Elvis is training slayer these days and he could reach Zarfot for most skills over 50M pretty soon. Zarfot has 19 skills over 50M and Elvis is currently at 15 with slayer, magic and summoning less than 10M away from 50M. Skiller is at 16 skills over 50M with 4 skills at 40M-49M xp but he shows no signs of training those anytime soon. Kingduffy is at 15 skills over 50M currently but not training as much as the other top players.

langerkiller.png

Hmm.. Suomi's only slayed today so far.

Also, looks like Drumgun picked up serious xp gains again, last days he got 1.3m wc exp daily :P

Can Drumgun reach 200M WC before anyone catches up to him with 8 skills at 200M? There are currently 4 players with 7 skills at 200M. I'm pretty sure Paperbag will get another 200M before Drumgun gets WC, Telmomarques... depends on how fast he gets to 50M slayer, Jdelacroix is focusing on dungeon these days and I don't see him maxing another skill shortly, Suomi could go all out on crafting, but it would lock a 2nd effigy combo for him and would hurt him in the long run.

Actually he wants to do Prayer next. He keeps changing his plans lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I just had a rather irksome realization. If free trade were to go through, Runecrafting would no longer be the slowest non-Slayer skill since people could once again hire runners. At ZMI, one could get over 100k Xp/hr if they were willing to turn RC into a buyable. The next slowest skill would be Agility. For those who don't follow: effigies. :(

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I just had a rather irksome realization. If free trade were to go through, Runecrafting would no longer be the slowest non-Slayer skill since people could once again hire runners. At ZMI, one could get over 100k Xp/hr if they were willing to turn RC into a buyable. The next slowest skill would be Agility. For those who don't follow: effigies. :(

I thought fishing was slower than agility?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

With the 3 tick eating method my best hour was 87k xp and I'm sure some of these guys can prob do 90k+

372nd to max total level

With the 3 tick eating method my best hour was 87k xp and I'm sure some of these guys can prob do 90k+

fishing is easier to do foor long stunts of time than agil for me..

but yeh interesting conclusion:S

StarViv.png

fishing is easier to do foor long stunts of time than agil for me..

but yeh interesting conclusion:S

Well that wouldn't really change too much in terms of efficiency, if you were to follow my method i posted like a page back if you traing slayer while use the effigies on slayer when you cave crawler effigies or w/e you train later would be used on agility which would 200m it, like it would have for RC, and then all of the extra effigy xp would go to RC instead of agility. Just a simple which in the model.

Congratz i say to suomi, now he will get all his cash for 200m exp in everything much easier!

I was under the impression that he only had around 500m, that estimate is probably pretty far off, but even if he has 1 stack of max cash that is far short of 20b+ needed to max all of the buyables. Unless suomi intends to start merchanting I am pretty sure he will so called "welfare"/average methods for getting 200m in the buyables. For example, he will most likely use broad bolts in stead of addy, battle staves instead of cutting diamonds/dstones, dragon bones instead of frost... etc. I am sure we will still impressive xp gains in those skills once he goes for them, but not the outrageous gains people think.

Granted this is all just speculation, I do not know suomi, nor have I ever spoken to him about his intentions when it comes to training, but unless he starts to merchant I don't think he will use the optimal methods for the buyable skills.

I think he meant with trade limits gone Suomi will get much more donations.

[404] Signature not found.

Eh, not including levelling to 99, by the time you do barbarian fishing & hunting black warlocks(or would you do jadinkos now?) to close to 200m, how much passive agility xp would you earn? That's without the ~1800-1900 Effigies you could expect on the way to 200m Slayer. (Just opening them not using lamps)

You could technically speed up Agility as well by hiring a pro BA team so much per horn assuming you get it in X hours that makes it worth paying for, which would bump the average xp/hr up. The BA team still get to charge their horn, but can carry someone else for gold.

Few more possibilities I guess.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com