200M in all Skills

Makilio

gf drumgun

Quick find code: 154-155-582-62104691 Rs thread

It says this for those who dont want to go to the thread:

A Lv Too Low: ( thats the guys name )

My goal is currently to earn 20k zeals via soulwars to get me from my 99 attack (13mill xp) to 200mill xp in 1 go

I am also a level 35 with 10hp, the lowest possible level for 99 attack to begin with. I got my 99 attack in 2009 and then started to skill, i have gotten 10 skillcapes since and i decided i wanted to max my favourate skill, and the skill my account was based on.

I currently have over 8k zeal and i need a bit under 12k more, it will be around 5/6 months more but i wont give up.

I use a clan channel in world 44 called 3zealsftw and i am always talking and replying just in case some trolls are reading this.

I want to hear what people think of my goal and show there support if any, thanks

Also below is a copy of what i wrote in a few pages:

---------------------------------------------------------

Just so people know the dedication of what i am doing, a soulwars match goes for 20 mins approx and a win earns 3 zeals, a tie earns 2 and a loss earns 1

I am getting 20,000 zeal onto of the 2400 i already collected for my 99 attack

Gaining the 200mill attack xp by soulwar zeals alone takes alot longer then normally training, as sw winning all games in what case you cant always do is max of 60k xp a hour tops, while training like armoued zombies is well over 100k xp a hour every hour, i always earn no profit training in soulwars and its also alot more frustrating getting into games, and i can tell you its less afk then normal training with the bar and 10hp lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder if hes legit

aribiterspar3.png

Congrats to Drumgun who became the first player to have 11 skills over 100M xp. Skiller should tie him pretty soon and pass him in a couple week when he's gonna reach 100M magic and 100M farming.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

so drumgun ull gain about 150m range with 2 weeks to spare in the month, do u plan to use those 2 weeks to get another 200m and go for another 300m record month? if u have a bit of cash u have some very easy choices like crafting or construction etc (im aware u cant afford herb or pray yet) or possibly 100m fletch or some firemaking

also i know a bit about skiller 703 from dunging, and he may be a contender before too long

the guy is insane, hes like an efficient drumgun the way he plays and it wont be too long before hes in the top 5 imo

he predicted being first to 99 dung, he also would have been first to 120 and 200m easily, if not for the way it was released in chunks. so because it would have been inefficient he waited for occult/warped

he also announced he will be the first person to beat the new skill that comes out, and i believe him

hes also an efficient account from the start, he wasnt a main acc he was a special acc at first, in fact only 2-3 year ago he was a lvl 15 with 99 prayer, then he maxed skills, then finaly cb

hes got only 20m slay and 20m combat stats. meaning he could do the full 200m slayer and combat stats, and get 1800 effigys

he also has the full 200m prayer the full 200m herblore the full 200m construction, 150m crafting, 100m fletching, 300m lrc, and 130m fm for fast skills left

he could easily get 4b xp at a very fast rate in the next 2-3 years if he sticks to it

a_final_name.png

Was already aware of that Ari, we spoke during sw. Not a big deal, esp since I didn't even bother for the attack record (wasn't aware of runetracker at that time)

Thanks Langer, BUT since you mention that I'll probably lose it soon, 100m thieving is only 9 days away, so I could easily tie Aasiwat again; not to mention I have various easy xp skills (fm/craft/pray) coming up as soon as I have the money for them. 84m craft = 18 days, 63m fm = 8 days, 78m prayer = 4 days. ;)

+ Saxon is right :P cabbage lol

Edit: Skiller 703 is going for all 200m's yes, though he does play less hours a day than me mind you :P, but he's in a great position like you stated already. As for 300m month, no point in that since I wouldn't be beating my current month record.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Was already aware of that Ari, we spoke during sw. Not a big deal, esp since I didn't even bother for the attack record (wasn't aware of runetracker at that time)

Thanks Langer, BUT since you mention that I'll probably lose it soon, 100m thieving is only 9 days away, so I could easily tie Aasiwat again; not to mention I have various easy xp skills (fm/craft/pray) coming up as soon as I have the money for them. 84m craft = 18 days, 63m fm = 8 days, 78m prayer = 4 days. ;)

Rofl the wind is blowing that [cabbage] right to the opposite provinces of where I live gg

Skiller 703 seriously has a failed personality..

Yeah, I saw him talking at LRC and his terrible spelling and immaturity made me think it wasn't him.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Yeah, I saw him talking at LRC and his terrible spelling and immaturity made me think it wasn't him.

:o, screeny or examples?

Prolly will take some time, but take a look at his previous display names.

Suomi wannabe-ing several times, and "2girl1me" while he's prolly a fat 23 yo virgin < sorry for that but seriously.. kid has some issues imo.

Yup Week, thanks :P uhm, idk if you're watching the news atm, but I might have to evaquate due to those chemical explosions :o (wouldn't be able to play lol), depends on the situation after rain has fallen + the substance results that the smoke contains. Sucks that they don't know anything atm...

lol I'm passing near there each day with the train :P. Though which side of "hollands diep" you are born? (brabanders ftw!)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Suomi wannabe-ing several times, and "2girl1me" while he's prolly a fat 23 yo virgin < sorry for that but seriously.. kid has some issues imo.

IMO, people calling other people "kid" and fat 23 yo virgin have issues, but okay, that's just me :-)

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

if he doesnt quit. everyone thought so highly of Zezima and then he quit

(17:54:43) <dev> !track zezima

(17:54:46) -[bE]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [Overall] Exp gains for Zezima in last 1wk: Overall(+5) +2,662,776 | Att(114) +95,245 | Def(114) +819 | Str(110) +168,901 | Cns(115) +92,020 | Range(109) +11,737 | Pray(100) +3,794 | Mage(115) +10,773 | WC(104) +49,831 | Fletch(120) +19,468 | Fish(106) +135,618 | FM(121) +19,793 | Craft(102) +42,816

(17:54:46) -[bE]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: Smith(102) +66,640 | Mine(101) +56,704 | Herb(114) +4,605 | Agil(99) +11,561 | Slay(102) +500 | Farm(103) +4,462 | RC(101) +9,237 | Hunt(99) +500 | Con(99) +102,891 | Summon(99) +28,104 | Dungeon(82->87) +1,726,757

umad?

43fdsfsig.png

Warlord of Lethality, Member of Silent Ember

Edit: Skiller 703 is going for all 200m's yes, though he does play less hours a day than me mind you :P, but he's in a great position like you stated already. As for 300m month, no point in that since I wouldn't be beating my current month record.

every time i hear this song i think of you, so lets just make this your theme song (starting at about 1:02 you'll know why)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_rf2d894k

a_final_name.png

IMO, people calling other people "kid" and fat 23 yo virgin have issues, but okay, that's just me :-)

The fact that Skiller 703 talks as he does is his distinguishing characteristic. ;) Also he and suomi are good friends.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Drumgun is Dutch? O.o

All Pro's are Dutch :)

This.

Hi everyone ;) Been checking on this thread daily for a while now.. Personally I think suomi would be the first with all skills 200m. However, I don't see this happen anytime soon :P

Off topic: Here I am Team&Week. Good job convincing me to register lol

Overal_Poep.png