200M in all Skills

Makilio

Well, I don't feel that sense of accomplishment irl yet nope! Lol :P but yeah, it's mainly just a solution to still make money since I'm unable to do most jobs. I don't really have much of a choice, hehe. Unlike on rs, irl merching requires alot more attention due to many auctions that you have to follow/research that you have to do, and of course there still needs to be time for other fun stuff.

Ty Tim :) and that's right Teamed, the migraines are very rare when I'm only inside though, but it's allergies and stress/physical effort that set them off - hence not able to do much. Hard to get rid of too, so yeah it's a real pain to have. :thumbdown:

Ad Damn sucks..

Do you have a fast metabolism? If I played rs for19 hours a day and didnt excersise id be fat as hell lol

but maybe i got a slow metabolism cuz i cant eat most things containing sugar etc lol thats why i goto the gym for 2 hrs everyday and only can eat like 1500 calories or i get overweight :(

Well, I don't feel that sense of accomplishment irl yet nope! Lol :P but yeah, it's mainly just a solution to still make money since I'm unable to do most jobs. I don't really have much of a choice, hehe. Unlike on rs, irl merching requires alot more attention due to many auctions that you have to follow/research that you have to do, and of course there still needs to be time for other fun stuff.

Ty Tim :) and that's right Teamed, the migraines are very rare when I'm only inside though, but it's allergies and stress/physical effort that set them off - hence not able to do much. Hard to get rid of too, so yeah it's a real pain to have. :thumbdown:

Ad Damn sucks..

Do you have a fast metabolism? If I played rs for19 hours a day and didnt excersise id be fat as hell lol

but maybe i got a slow metabolism cuz i cant eat most things containing sugar etc lol thats why i goto the gym for 2 hrs everyday and only can eat like 1500 calories or i get overweight :(

I could play rs all day, eat anything, and I wouldn't get fat at all. I'm skinny as hell.

Wait, lol this is off topic yet again.

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

Guys, remember not to talk negatively about players when they have no chance of defending themselves. It is not fair to them and doesn't help their reputation to have a one sided argument about them here. Any more and action may be taken.

Thanks

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Ad Damn sucks..

If you'd be playing rs 19 hours a day, no offense to Drumgun, but I'd doubt you'd have time to eat much to begin with :smile: .

I'm also like mr dna. I used to be uber fat and chubby until I was 11. I didn't change my diet or exercise habits one bit, and I became magically skinny.

Ad Damn sucks..

If you'd be playing rs 19 hours a day, no offense to Drumgun, but I'd doubt you'd have time to eat much to begin with :smile: .

I'm also like mr dna. I used to be uber fat and chubby until I was 11. I didn't change my diet or exercise habits one bit, and I became magically skinny.

:o

But still, people have to eat, and fat can't be burned if playing rs 19 hrs a day and sleeping 5.:o

Ad Damn sucks..

I could play rs all day, eat anything, and I wouldn't get fat at all. I'm skinny as hell.

^Lol exactly XD oh boy, some people must be facepalming right now ahaha

It's fine Dan :P just that it's off topic yeah, but just to answer that last bit:

Same goes for me hehe - though I do eat healthy most of the days. I also do some exercise (hometrainer/lift weights/drumming daily lol), but yeah condition is just alot lower than it should be. Even my eyes are still fine, just that they get a bit red sometimes har har :P

And lolol Zom, many women would wish for something like that to happen to them :P if you find out exactly what caused it then you could sell the idea and make millionzzzz amg amg XD

P.S. isn't Lilyuffie Dutch? Always thought that atleast :o

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Uhm don't go to the macdonalds every day?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Ad Damn sucks..

^Lol exactly XD oh boy, some people must be facepalming right now ahaha

It's fine Dan :P just that it's off topic yeah, but just to answer that last bit:

Same goes for me hehe - though I do eat healthy most of the days. I also do some exercise (hometrainer/lift weights/drumming daily lol), but yeah condition is just alot lower than it should be. Even my eyes are still fine, just that they get a bit red sometimes har har :P

And lolol Zom, many women would wish for something like that to happen to them :P if you find out exactly what caused it then you could sell the idea and make millionzzzz amg amg XD

P.S. isn't Lilyuffie Dutch? Always thought that atleast :o

Yay for people with fast metabolisms. ;) Loving the ranged xp gains there drumgun, fun to watch the xp just flying up. You people are insane, I'll play on and off all day (or mostly on) occasionally and rack up allot of hours, but there's just no way i could consistently be playing for 12+ hours a day like a fair few seem to do. Definitely agree with Drum's playstyle though, it's allot easier to play for longer when you're less concerned about the xp/h you're getting.

is skiller not planning on getting 200M mining? because it seems like a giant waste to do 200m mage before mine/smith.

No idea but that Defo is a waste :P

He just doesn't want to do superheat-mining.

A_Kekek.png

@ Drumgun,

If you're so sick then making yourself sleep only 5 hours a day will only make your life worst. You should sleep for 8 hours and play for 16 if that's all you can do. Unless you're trying to not get better in order to continue this lifestyle?

Makaveli_93.png

@ Drumgun,

If you're so sick then making yourself sleep only 5 hours a day will only make your life worst. You should sleep for 8 hours and play for 16 if that's all you can do. Unless you're trying to not get better in order to continue this lifestyle?

Some people can sleep for 5 hours a day and still be fine, it depends on the person.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

@ Drumgun,

Some people can sleep for 5 hours a day and still be fine, it depends on the person.

for a few days you can be fine sleeping 5 hours a day. For weeks/months? not exactly healthy and your body won't function as well as if you slept 7-8+ hrs.

@ Drumgun,

for a few days you can be fine sleeping 5 hours a day. For weeks/months? not exactly healthy and your body won't function as well as if you slept 7-8+ hrs.

Again, depends on person. http://www.medindia.net/news/Scientists-Identify-Why-Some-People-Sleep-Less-Than-Others-58295-1.htm

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Guys, can we go back on topic please (and no that's NOT Drumgun's or anyone else's health)? This topic is about the top 15 players and who will get 200m xp in all skills.

If Drumgun makes a nice blog you can all go discuss him there, right now it's overdoing it by a lot on this topic.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

@ Drumgun,

Again, depends on person. http://www.medindia.net/news/Scientists-Identify-Why-Some-People-Sleep-Less-Than-Others-58295-1.htm

either way sleeping 5 hours a day and spending the other 19 glued to a chair is not the best nor healthiest way to live just saying.

@ Drumgun,

Yeah Maka you're kind of right, but it's kind of a rhythm I fell into (like if I don't se alarm I'll still wake up after 5 hours XD). My newyears resolution was to sleep some more atleast this year lol, 7 hours a day possibly. But Zygi is also right - I don't need much sleep since it isn't really exhausting to follow this lifestyle lol :P

Ty Tugger! :)

Edit: and ty Quy lol, sorry for any trouble caused :\

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Still following the thread, lurking beneath the surface! :o

I've created a thread on the Runescape forums about 200m experience in all skills; I am not sure if I'm allowed to post the QFC here so I'll just direct you to it: Runescape forums > General (everyone) > 200m exp in all skills (by Oscar). Please leave a comment if you visited it :).

Oh and Drumgun, I'm a big fan

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o

@ Drumgun,

Yeah Maka you're kind of right, but it's kind of a rhythm I fell into (like if I don't se alarm I'll still wake up after 5 hours XD). My newyears resolution was to sleep some more atleast this year lol, 7 hours a day possibly. But Zygi is also right - I don't need much sleep since it isn't really exhausting to follow this lifestyle lol :P

Yesterday i played Rs for a good 8 hours and i was really tired by the end of the day.

EDIT- I dont do that very often at all.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

@ Drumgun,

Yesterday i played Rs for a good 8 hours and i was really tired by the end of the day.

EDIT- I dont do that very often at all.

I play ~6 hours per day on a school day, go to bed at 20:30-21:00, read a book until 21:30-22:00, sleep, wake up at 6:00, play until 7:45, go to school, repeat! :geek:

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o