200M in all Skills

Makilio

i believe suomi will be the first to reach 200m in all skills, BUT, he hasn't even begun to start training slayer/farming/RC, arguably the 3 slowest skills to train in the game. is he waiting for a faster method(s) or going to power through slayer and use effigies on the latter.

How fast is farming? Well I heard you could get 99 in 2 months, is that accurate and if so is that fast or slow?

60 days, 200k xp per day, can be done with magic trees, palm trees, calquat. I'd assume Suomi would also do torstol for a bit, which adds quite a bit of xp and much-needed cash. Overall I think you'd break even with a schedule like that and lose perhaps as much as an hour a day depending on how well you can switch tasks/when you plan you farm runs etc.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Well he's surely proven he can keep the pace. He also has not many skills at 200M, meaning he has most skills well under way and a nice average for unmaxed skills. The competition is stiff, but this race is a long way from over.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

i believe suomi will be the first to reach 200m in all skills, BUT, he hasn't even begun to start training slayer/farming/RC, arguably the 3 slowest skills to train in the game. is he waiting for a faster method(s) or going to power through slayer and use effigies on the latter.

I thought he started farming? Anyway he can easily finish farming before 200m in everything else, without losing much time. Slayer is actually fast when you consider the melee range and effigy xp that comes with it. And rcing will be a lot faster when (if?) free trade comes back if people are willing to run ess. It should be faster than agility at least, and he proved he could power through that no problem :P

Bbk.png

Firstly, this is a really great thread, and I'm simply amazed some people have so much determination.

After reading through it, I believe Drumgun has a good chance at stealing the title. Sure, he isn't as *efficient* as some, but he moves at a remarkable pace. :)

Dragonseance will be the first to 200m xp in all skills. Mark my words.

Who is s/he and why do you keep saying that? S/he has a lot of catching up to do.

4e0Vn.png

Who is s/he and why do you keep saying that? S/he has a lot of catching up to do.

Dragonseance is a friend of mine and is, indeed, going for 200m in everything. He's a college student, though, so he's at a huge disadvantage compared to some of the full-time scapers at the top of the high scores.

lalalasig2.png

Well I'm almost convinced lol :lol: Dragon helped me out a bit on a thread I made about finding out info on curse prayers - he seems to have the mentality atleast? But not the time, Judging on what Rocked said. We'll see though :P

Ty for the support Aud! And that's an epic screenie Poep, lmaoooo - bit weird how he talks about himself in 3rd person XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

And that's an epic screenie Poep, lmaoooo - bit weird how he talks about himself in 3rd person XD

Haha yea I know, a bit weird indeed. Oh well, at least he doesn't seem to take it all too seriously & enjoys playing :thumbsup:

Overal_Poep.png

Farming is very fast xp in regards to the actual time spent farming. Even torstols aren't that bad xp if Suomi decides to do those for some extra cash, 4/5 minute farming trips @ ~17k per trip is 200-250k xp/h. Doing tree trips of course is allot quicker, just pointing out even just doing herbs is better xp/h than allot of other skills, the limiting factor of course being that you actually have to wait for the stuff to grow.

Dragonseance, stop posting we know it's you :P kidding but the guy that keeps posting this is prob a troll, for dragonseance to be first everyone ahead of him would have to quit or at least slow down a lot, he might have decided to go for 200m all skills, good for him but he still has 4b xp to go lol. It's too early to say he's gonna get all 200m, let alone be first.

Bbk.png

How fast is Slayer? Like the max exp rates possible or ever done?

40-50k max

Depends on what task/s you get.

We have another top 5 Player posting here :thumbsup: look forward to seeing your answers to questions people may have, if you continue to post.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

somehow its incredible to watch tezz gains on slayer, 500k per day, every day, he soon must have a full effigy bank again :)

also audacity your story is more like a cool story bro..

Yah I tried to out-poopsock him the other day, beat me by 8k xp, wtf. One more task... I knew I shouldn't of taken the dog for a walk. Fuu Dog.

I am currently doing 13 tasks & gaining more points than losing from cancelling. I guess if you don't do abyssal demons & do all other tasks the fastest way possible, 45k/hr avg would be quite easy to maintain.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Scold me as you may, but it just made me think of this

EDIT: Attempted to join the clan chats of a few dedicated players here...

Jebrim, I found it odd how I was kicked for not having 99 agility. Surely, there is an awful degree of elitism in that, and this impression was only compounded by being unable to talk in the chat. The second part, however, is more understandable.

Drumgun, I couldn't enter your clan chat, which I found a bit disappointing. Is there any chance on you opening it, even if you prefer to set it up in a similar manner to the chat of Jebrim?

Telmomarques, your chat was most hospitable. :)

Actually Li kicked you for fun. There isn't any requirement of 99 Agility, but I do prefer to avoid having to listen to asskissers and annoying noobs with a lot of questions. Your convo with Zezima just proves my point.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Scold me as you may, but it just made me think of this

EDIT: Attempted to join the clan chats of a few dedicated players here...

Jebrim, I found it odd how I was kicked for not having 99 agility. Surely, there is an awful degree of elitism in that, and this impression was only compounded by being unable to talk in the chat. The second part, however, is more understandable.

Drumgun, I couldn't enter your clan chat, which I found a bit disappointing. Is there any chance on you opening it, even if you prefer to set it up in a similar manner to the chat of Jebrim?

Telmomarques, your chat was most hospitable. :)

join phoenix odins clan chat sir, thats the right one for you

im not too impressed by paperbags ranging inferno, you guys promised me =/

Not sure why it caused so much offense, but I removed the exerpts of Zezima talking.......

Anyway, Jebrim, you talk about proving points, if anything, you just proved my point: the chat is far too elitist - and really, there is no justification behind it; pixels do not constitute authority

Technically it's his chat* and he can kick whoever he wants, and make his own rules, even if that seems "elitist" to you... That said, he has already stated that someone kicked you for a joke.

*Yes I know the game and everything in it belongs to Jagex including chats, blaahdeeblaah...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Not sure why it caused so much offense, but I removed the exerpts of Zezima talking.......

Anyway, Jebrim, you talk about proving your point, but if anything, you just proved my point (use of the words asskissers etc). To me, it seems your mentality is far too elitist - and really, there is no justification behind it; pixels do not constitute authority

EDIT: about clan chats, I 'm happy in my clan's chat; I just grew curious after reading all this

To be fair, back when Jeb let everyone talk in his cc he got a lot of trolls and dumb questions (things that he answers on his thread such as the best way to go from level 50-80, etc etc)

ZMFg2.jpg