200M in all Skills

Makilio

I have an idea: let's ignore him. :thumbsup:

Also I didn't see Paperbag online today, only very shortly in the morning :o

Playtime is always going to be variable for the top players from day to day, unless they each have a particularly subservient chef at their disposal and never leave the house.

Also, @Pluckey, Glaceon ftw (best Eevee evolution, in my opinion)!

I've compiled a list of players with most skills at some milestones. I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 650M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

@ Oscar you can use this for your thread on RSOF, I'll update this every couple weeks

Players with the most skills over 50M xp

1- Zarfot 19 skills

2- Skiller 16 skills

3- Elvis 16 skills

4- Elias 15 skills

5- Kingduffy 15 skills

6- Lan 14 skills

7- Finallyontop 13 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp

1- Skiller 11 skills

2- Drumgun 11 skills

3- Finallyontop 10 skills

4- Telmomarques 9 skills

5- Erw J 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp

1- Drumgun 8 skills

2- Finallyontop 7 skills

3- Telmomarques 7 skills

4- Paperbag 7 skills

5- Suomi 7 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Thanks for the update Langer ;-) Very interesting.

Id like to say something about Efficiency. I personally value consistency over it anyday. While im leaning towards drumgun to get this goal first, its only if he lets the haters fuel his desire to get it. In reading his posts it seems he has his own priorities and isnt worried about it very much. His records speak for themselves and he has the consistancy to get there pretty easily. I know everyone thinks Drumgun gets worshipped here but what hes done is amazing so i see nothing wrong with giving the man his props. That said ive got admiration for all these top players and the way the play the game. Drumgun is merely my "lead dog" in this race. (also i gotta say kingduffy's consistancy in all skills is pretty damn awesome)

Kjarqu.png

i've read this topic for quite a while now, so i decided to post here too=P

Suomi almost reached 120 dung, but its not like he trains it too long..

But and if he trains RC, he does that quite fast too. Would like to see him do slayer=P

Elvis gained 9mil XP today.

Also, Drum, you're insane=D! like it man:)

What are your plans to do next? Some buyables or is it a secret lol? =P

I've compiled a list of players with most skills at some milestones. I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 650M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

@ Oscar you can use this for your thread on RSOF, I'll update this every couple weeks

Players with the most skills over 50M xp

1- Zarfot 19 skills

2- Skiller 16 skills

3- Elvis 16 skills

4- Elias 15 skills

5- Kingduffy 15 skills

6- Lan 14 skills

7- Finallyontop 13 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp

1- Skiller 11 skills

2- Drumgun 11 skills

3- Finallyontop 10 skills

4- Telmomarques 9 skills

5- Erw J 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp

1- Drumgun 8 skills

2- Finallyontop 7 skills

3- Telmomarques 7 skills

4- Paperbag 7 skills

5- Suomi 7 skills

Tyvm Langer :) I really admire your tracking skills :P

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o

In terms of players with most widespread xp over stats, I would've said Zarfot, Kingduffy, and Skiller. It's interesting to note with that Elvis and Elias are also players that have widespread xp. FinallyOnTop is the only player to feature in all three lists, and hence I daresay he is a serious contender (admittedly, though, you did extend the first list to seven, and he is seventh on that one). Skiller is also impressive in those lists, and I suspect he has five or six skills at 200M xp, so he would be not far down on the third list. Drumgun has already been established much as competitive, so I really need not say that he is also represented well on those lists.

Id like to say something about Efficiency. I personally value consistency over it anyday. While im leaning towards drumgun to get this goal first, its only if he lets the haters fuel his desire to get it. In reading his posts it seems he has his own priorities and isnt worried about it very much. His records speak for themselves and he has the consistancy to get there pretty easily. I know everyone thinks Drumgun gets worshipped here but what hes done is amazing so i see nothing wrong with giving the man his props. That said ive got admiration for all these top players and the way the play the game. Drumgun is merely my "lead dog" in this race. (also i gotta say kingduffy's consistancy in all skills is pretty damn awesome)

Awhhh oi you! Very nice of you to say that :) merci ! (and roar lol)

@Maka: I'm sure some of it is mockery XD that church of Drumgun vid was kinda funny though lmao! + people did ask for more insight from the best skillers on our goals etc, so voila ;)

@Enforcer, Nick & DNA: Thanks! Well, a bit of dung atleast (not to 120), possibly fletching, and making money for the remainder of 200m prayer. I'm actually thinking of a donation thread for that or something since free trade will be coming out soon, then atleast I wouldn't have to start merching lol XD and dunno if it would comply with the rules. Prefer to get things on my own though, but the amounts that are required for 200m prayer might be a bit out of my league to earn (depends how I'll do at tds etc)

Was gonna comment on something haha - uhm I noticed rank 2 slayer has completely stopped gaining exp :o if Tezz keeps slaying, he might beat her to rank 2 200m slayer? Keep in mind though, she has around 300 effigies and states she would use them if her rank got passed.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

@Maka: I'm sure some of it is mockery XD that church of Drumgun vid was kinda funny though lmao! + people did ask for more insight on our goals etc, so voila ;)

@Enforcer, Nick & DNA: Thanks! Well, a bit of dung atleast (not to 120), possibly fletching, and making money for the remainder of 200m prayer. I'm actually thinking of a donation thread for that or something since free trade will be coming out soon, then atleast I wouldn't have to start merching lol XD and dunno if it would comply with the rules. Prefer to get things on my own though, but the amounts that are required for 200m prayer might be a bit out of my league to earn (depends how I'll do at tds etc)

Was gonna comment on something haha - uhm I noticed rank 2 slayer has completely stopped gaining exp :o if Tezz keeps slaying, he might beat her to rank 2 200m slayer? Keep in mind though, she has around 300 effigies and states she would use them if her rank got passed.

I dont know if Tezz has used any effigys since his last high gain from them but if she used all hers to regain her rank then it wouldnt matter because he would have loads to use aswell, and even it out.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

@Maka: I'm sure some of it is mockery XD that church of Drumgun vid was kinda funny though lmao! + people did ask for more insight on our goals etc, so voila ;)

I dont know if Tezz has used any effigys since his last high gain from them but if she used all hers to regain her rank then it wouldnt matter because he would have loads to use aswell, and even it out.

wait, tezz is female??!?

and no he/she didnt use them after the 38m effigy day gains, but it will be pretty much the same in a few weeks

@Maka: I'm sure some of it is mockery XD that church of Drumgun vid was kinda funny though lmao! + people did ask for more insight from the best skillers on our goals etc, so voila ;)

I think she's training her effigy skills, so she can break all records with her 300+ effigies.

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o

This topic by the time becomes more and more popular. After half year, this topic will be full of newbys (like me), who says omg omg Drumgun, Suomi and etc.

I read this topic once per week, it's really interesting. It really wonders, who'll win this enormous race.

What can I say about our top famous players.?

DRUM@

Drum, dont get mad on me, but I keep you are the biiigest noob I've ever seen.

Oh my god, cash making on abyss. OMG! Yes, I have big RESPECT on you. You have really strong opinnion, and dont change your mind by some of updates. Also, you really got good strength to scape 19h/day. It's awesome!

But xp says something other. OK, your arguments are really strong, and you can defend yourself. That's good.

But let's take all of your hours spent on playing in extremelly efficient skilling. Not wasting time on abyss, or wf's. (omg nub). Have you ever dreamed, if you would be played a little more wisely, not like a noob, have you ever thought about how many billions of xp you would have today? It wouldn't be 2 or 2.5.

But its fine, you play the most of all of us, and you can get your lost xp by playing extra 5 or 7 hours a day.

I dont think there is another person, who plays more than, 15hs a day, so you play extra, and you balance your wasted xp, so its fine to you.:) But in Your shoes I will change something. Yes, you are most famous player today, everybody knows you, you spend alot of time by scaping, getting xp, but why don't try to get some cash by standing in ge, and getting crafting or fletching xp. I mean why dont start being more wisely and start spend hours by studying merch? You can also do afk skills, while studying. Take vids, theory, even a tips from masters. You can even also easilly get Zarfot, you can hear a good info and specially good tips or secrets from him. Ok you still have a good chances to win this race, but if you spend 19 of 19 hours by max xp, or earning more cash, than abbys (omg nub forever), or even frosts or TDS, you can really win this race much much faster. Even saving years or more. Think about it, Drum. Or one day, you will be beated by me.((: (muhahaha)

Another one person, who I am interested in is Suomi.

Yes, he has got a little bit less of xp, but his done skills are more fantastic.

His disadvantages is that he doesnt play 18-19 hours a day, only 10-12, and he doesnt merch too, only writings to all people in his friend list, and cc he is in - "Can you donate please?:)" Oh god. I can answer - 'Can you earn your cash by yourself please?:)' But his advantage is that he plays for 7 years, or more. But by the time, players, like Drum will beat him in all of skills.:)

Two people, there are two people who deserved for our, thousands, even millions people atention. There are Suomi and Drumgun. I think if the Drum will change his noobish (I think we all know why) opinnion, he can really reach the top of tops. Be one and only player in world, who did 200m in all.:)

And people, if you play to be the first who achieve 200m in all, you can quit rs just right now, it's impossible.

Even Elvis who has been screened with words "He be 2nd". Man, wake up.:D Don't be a Joker.

Telmomarques is a perspective person too, but he started playing too late.:(

Zarfot is qutted, another good oponnent. (aww, yesss!!!!)

Aasiwat is noob, he got very nice stats, but not enough to be 1st, cause he plays not for xp, but he enjoys it.

Maybe he waits for something. You know, like a Chuck Norris do, who knows, I dont have all the information.

Jdelacroix. Who? Leave your family club, and join us, RoonScapers club first, then we can talk about your chances. Now, feed your kids, and go to bed, little pumpkin..:)

Im sorry, maybe you wont get mad on me, maybe my words are wrong, correct me, if it is.

And sorry, for my English language, Im beginner in it.:D

Thanks for atention, first post ftw and Drum, I know you can.:)

Err

What?

wat

You're noob, didn't you read it? :P

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Lol thanks Kvebalas, I'm gonna do tds instead of abby demons so hopefully that will put your mind to rest a bit ! :lol: :thumbup: and yeah... :P

@Oscar: That makes sense actually :o will be interesting to see if she can get it done before Tezz goes 'vrooooooooooom' XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

wat

He compared you to Chuck Norris..

Anyways, I wish i could set a long term goal like you top players do and go through with it. I usually give up after I get to a milestone then start on something else.

Low_C.png