200M in all Skills

Makilio

Been watching this thread for a long time and decided to register on tipit lol,

I personally don't see a problem with the donation system suomi set up, the only thing that would bother me about it is if he maxxes all 200m's he claimed all the credit, the way he set it up, him getting to 200m all is a team effort, which I kind of have a problem with, but no more so than I do with manipulation clans, as someone pointed out at least with the donations, it is out of free choice to donate, manip clans just steal your geepees. With the free trade coming in a couple weeks, suomi will be able to afford most, if not all 200m's with relative ease... I personally think this gives him a distinct advantage over anyone else besides, perhaps drumgun. Suomi has already done most of the non-buyables besides slayer and now with the cash, he has the potential to make up that 600m deficit pretty quickly, Aasiwat, if he/she even decided to go for 200m all which to my knowledge isn't his/her goal, he would hit skills like fishing and agility that would really slow him down. :) My 2 cents for the topic.

Yeah Jagex gave SUOMI a big advantage over everyone re-introducing free trade.

Everybody can ask for donations. Don't see any advantage over other top players.

SUOMI's problem is money-shortage for the buyables. Most other top skillers don't seem to have that problem, so SUOMI would profit more from free trade and bigger donations than others who have already merched a fortune.

Well yes, not only this, but the majority of contenders have so far only focused on the buyables, although skiller does have 108m slayer, paperbag has done nothing but buyables and same with jdelacroix and zarfot as well, if he ever comes back. So my point being is that suomi can now, on Feb. 1 make billions and get 200m herb/pray/craft/con etc. all extremely quickly and also doesn't have to graahk 200m runecraft, which I recall as being one of the major concerns.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Seems like suomi keeps dunging.. he's at 109m xp now

Im very curious as to what his plans are

All buyables 200m once free trade is out? XD

Wonder how much he's gonna get though, + saw Kngkyle ranting how some of his (high level) friends have major donations (billions) lined up for them already. Hooray? :s

How you get your money doesn't seem to matter to most people anymore...(respect wise and stuff). Honestly tempted to ditch the hard working diy way and look into them other options a bit.

For some people, like me, the donations thing is the biggest fail ever for a top player or any player for that matter to do. If Suomi, you, Aasiwat or whoever got donations for 200M buyables then those skills shouldn't count because YOU didn't make that money, it's pretty much RWT except that you don't pay real cash so it could be considered worst. I have zero respect for Suomi because of this and I hope that he never reaches his 200M all skills goal. However, I hope that you, Drumgun, will have enough sense to see that this is wrong in so many ways and to keep training the way you do. Yes, it is harder and slower but you'll have a sense of accomplishment which is what you want, right? Either learn how to merch or just kill bosses/TDS/frosts for your cash as you have been doing so far.

Like a few others said, Getting a donation from merchers=bad, but merching yourself=good? Am i confused....

merching kinda is a team effort... Just ask yourself this question: Where does the profit come from?

I was recently talking to Water, (Last night)

and he has some plans >.<

He told me that After 200m Strength he'll be getting 200m Magic.

then After that, he Said hes banked a few Buyable Skills, like Cooking and Fm (Maybe even a few more)

So he'll most likely pass El popo1 in the next 6 months lol

I was recently talking to Water, (Last night)

and he has some plans >.<

He told me that After 200m Strength he'll be getting 200m Magic.

then After that, he Said hes banked a few Buyable Skills, like Cooking and Fm (Maybe even a few more)

So he'll most likely pass El popo1 in the next 6 months lol

Ohh! sounds like a plan indeed :P gl Water!

@Miracle: if you're 99 range they last for 990k exp, that includes the exp you'd normally get, so its 495k extra. :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

There is currently a "race" going on between Telmomarques, Paperbag and Suomi that will determine which player will become the second to get 8 skills at 200M.

My projections put Suomi in the lead with about 25 days left, Paperbag with 40 days left and Telmomarques with 60 days left if he keeps on slaying past 50M xp.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

This has nothing to do with 200m in all skills, but rather a question for you drumgun: why do you keep your adventure log private?

Dw I'm most likely making it public when my alog gets more interesting :) was just preference I guess!

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

There is currently a "race" going on between Telmomarques, Paperbag and Suomi that will determine which player will become the second to get 8 skills at 200M.

My projections put Suomi in the lead with about 25 days left, Paperbag with 40 days left and Telmomarques with 60 days left if he keeps on slaying past 50M xp.

Telmo is doing prayer soon I think, so he should be closest.

yIUqy.jpg

Nice, and how is your praying cash going? on schedule? how long are you guessing to do td's for cash? Why not stop at 195m range xp and then go tds cuz those give a little range xp? or 199m i dunno how long you're planning.

And are you willing to tell from what time to time you are playing 18-19 hours? from like 7 in the morning till 1-2 at night? that seems reasonable?

backgroundsignature.png

I'm guessing 4ner is a namechange glitch on runetracker?

The graph almost looks like it isn't. But his adlog makes me think it is.

? The graph looks completely obvious that it is a name change glitch.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Nice, and how is your praying cash going? on schedule? how long are you guessing to do td's for cash? Why not stop at 195m range xp and then go tds cuz those give a little range xp? or 199m i dunno how long you're planning.

And are you willing to tell from what time to time you are playing 18-19 hours? from like 7 in the morning till 1-2 at night? that seems reasonable?

I think most of the top players that put lot of hours play like 40 hours straight then crash I could be wrong though

372nd to max total level

ooo jdelacroix. Which top 15 haven't posted here yet?

Gert, Elvis, Elias, Paperbag (though he lurks :P), Suomi, Erw J Kingduffy, Tezz and Green098. Unless they posted under alias.

you fogot me :)

and i'll get elvis elias suomi tezz to post for u all to [bleep] over <3

but tbh most of this thread i have read it's all beeen about drumgun, i'm friends with drumgun but isant this thread about first to 200m all not just talking about 1 person personal life and stuff :o

Nice try! But you're rank 16!! I know it's only a matter of time although and I can't wait to comment on your progress in the top 15 weekly updates because I have a feeling your skills breakdown is one of the most efficient out there (HP/slayer ratio, no effigy combo skill locked, lots of fast skills open...).

Welcome to the thread.

i think u find i'm rank 7 :)

and 4 people with higher exp then me has quit also

highscores goes by lev then exp, so paperbag and everyone else who u talk about are not top 15.

I think most of the top players that put lot of hours play like 40 hours straight then crash I could be wrong though

No i think your right!

backgroundsignature.png

and no I won't post who I think will win as I now Suomi will be first to 200m all less he quits

He got 1.8b exp not many buyable he could do 1.8 to 3b in 2-3months with buyable and have 800m lead over telmo/jdela 500m over skiller

And non they got buyable to pass him back ready

Then only skills left to do for him will be slayer+cmb farm and WC so yeah good luck :)

my goal is 200m all and I properly be in top 5-10 for it but I started working 12hours most days so take me 1-2years more for 200m all but least my life won't be destroyed, after everyone who no lifeing does 200m all they be like erm... what I do now? I’m 25-30 I have done nothing with my life last 7-10years

my goals atm is to have 200m mine mage smith for may ish, then fm fletch craft for 2-3month after so i have 10x 200m by august

Then I start slayer farm rc agil I just buy 3mil cannonball and 50k p pots ready and will farm same time

So will get att STR def hp range sum hp farm agil RC but that take me year half+ so that won't be till 1013 properly lol

Sorry if bad typing I’m dyslectic and learning slowly :)

edited: some typo

ooo jdelacroix. Which top 15 haven't posted here yet?

Gert, Elvis, Elias, Paperbag (though he lurks :P), Suomi, Erw J Kingduffy, Tezz and Green098. Unless they posted under alias.

you fogot me :)

and i'll get elvis elias suomi tezz to post for u all to [bleep] over <3

but tbh most of this thread i have read it's all beeen about drumgun, i'm friends with drumgun but isant this thread about first to 200m all not just talking about 1 person personal life and stuff :o

Nice try! But you're rank 16!! I know it's only a matter of time although and I can't wait to comment on your progress in the top 15 weekly updates because I have a feeling your skills breakdown is one of the most efficient out there (HP/slayer ratio, no effigy combo skill locked, lots of fast skills open...).

Welcome to the thread.

i think u find i'm rank 7 :)

and 4 people with higher exp then me has quit also

highscores goes by lev then exp, so paperbag and everyone else who u talk about are not top 15.

seeing as suomi always calls suomi ohi "jamie" im gonna go ahead and assume your skiller 703

a_final_name.png